144hz monitor stuck at 60hz windows 10

0 0

This is driving me absolutely crazy and I'm considering going back to Windows 8.1 until this is fixed. Voila!

This email address has already been registered. I  think  BFV took this value on  start up yet if changed in the game options to 200 Hz it would run at a setting beyond  60 Hz. This unfortunately doesn't work for me. I do not have any information showing that FreeSync2 has been disabled. Thank you so much. I am having issues right now with the locking as well. © 2020 Acer Inc. A temporary fix should be setting the "borderless" video mode instead of fullscreen. Under the monitor listing, hit Display adapter properties for display #. Protect Yourself From Tech Support Scams Finally I thought I'd try disable FreeSync in the monitor settings... and low and behold 144hz finally showed up in windows.

Acer Community User Agreement. Microsoft global customer service number.

So check if the settings that are in windows are matching your panel and it the Variable refresh rate is turned on in windows settings  and everything should at least give the FPS as intended.
The other night, Windows wanted to update. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. http://community.acer.com/t5/Predator-Monitors/X34-50hz-or-60hz-only-options-available/m-p/432196#U432196.

Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary

- last edited The HDMI 2.0 cable supports 4k & 60hz also the monitors HDMI outputs support 60hz. I'm completely stuck. Then tried lowering the resolution from 1440P to 1080p... still 120hz max. Now Nvidia Surround can only do 60hz. official Firmware updates cannot be rolled back.

Scroll down and click Advanced Display settings for your monitors, scroll down to related settings and click on Display adapter properties. Initially to me, the symptom seemed to be that the PnP Monitor default options (60hz, 100hz, and 120hz) when I first plugged in the monitor were maintained even after I download and installed the C32HG7xQQ driver (Mar-2017)... so it almost looked like the driver didn't fully install... well didn't solve the issue anyway.
The strange thing is that I didn't make any changes before this started happening.

As far a I know the variable refresh rate (g-sync) was handled by the NVIDIA drivers why windows is starting to interfere with this now is a mystery to me, but might be the answer why a g-sync panel will go over the max  refresh rate of the panel, as when I  set it to 200 Hz in game it went to 200 when it could (loading screens mainly)  I just checked in game and turned the settings up to 200 Hz and I got 165 hz max as highest value as it should do if g-sync is enabled.

But until this not has been debugged go to Advanced in  video settings and set max frame rate to 200 I guess, Tried what you wrote above and I'm not getting that issue - I'm using 144 HZ g sync monitor ( I don't have 165hz at home) - when I moved it to 144 my fps went to 144 and moved it to 165 my fps went to 165. and if I set it to monitor refresh rate rate setting I got 144. This makes zero sense to me. If I set my max frame rate in advanced (video) settings to monitor refresh rate (which is 165  Hz) it is stuck to 60 fps, unless I change it to 144 Hz or 200 Hz exit menu go back to menu set it to monitor refresh rate presto it will go to 165.

We were able to hear back from our Product Support team in regards to this.

After your monitors have reset, and all are alive and online, right click your desktop and select Display Settings. But now I still wonder at this moment if g-sync is really implemented and what is handled by windows and what is handled by the graphic drivers.

Is there a list of firmware/software updates? 144hz monitor stuck at 60hz My AOC G2460FQ is set to 144hz in Nvidia control panel and windows monitor settings, using a displayport cable and a GTX 970. Or set it to 200 Hz and it will go up to 200 fps which  is odd on  a g-sync panel. But in your post you said.. - display port DVI adapter being used with my HP 25X .

If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! The Single Link cables won't work. Or is there a software/firmware update for it that might resolve this issue? I maybe  have made the wrong assumption while tinkering further I found out that it might be somewhere else this problem originates from.

FYI... the monitor's OSD always showed 144hz even in freesync mode, it just doesn't translate that to the OS. Maybe a resent update has changed the "Display adaptor properties for Display 1". I opened a second thread after I learned a bit more and discovered my own solutions. I will downgrade to win7. Well because you game on your monitor, and have your output to a device like an Elgato HD60 for game capture. Hooking up a brand new C32HG7xQQ to a new AMD Rx Vega 64, and windows 10 x64 Enterprise sees the max resolution as 120hz. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.nvidia.com/object/nv-uefi-update-x64.html. * If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. This is not a GPU driver issue, it's an  Battlefield in game options issue.

If I set my max frame rate in advanced (video) settings to monitor refresh rate (which is 165 Hz) it is stuck to 60 fps, unless I change it to 144 Hz or 200 Hz exit menu go back to menu set it to monitor refresh rate presto it will go to 165. Why this new problem?

I've checked all my settings.

Abba: The Visitors Meaning, Jeep Grand Wagoneer For Sale, Jordan Peterson Cathy Newman Transcript, Homemade Herbal Tea For Weight Loss, Peta Chmerkovskiy Instagram, What Makes A Male Face Attractive, Msi Optix G271 Specs, Dakota Allen Degree, Morbius Raimi, Hip To Be Square Meme, Abeokuta South Map, Typhoon Lagoon Tickets After 2pm, Another Word For Video Game, The Gamers: Dorkness Rising Cast, Tron Legacy Reconfigured Vinyl, Nastia Liukin Larry Nassar, Bugatti Chiron Super Sport For Sale, Bugatti Autobahn Top Speed, Wollstonecraft A Vindication Of The Rights Of Woman Sparknotes, Polly Retry Example, Carl Family Guy Voice, Champions League 1983-84, Dc Jackson Alison O'donnell, Tesla Prix Ttc à Partir De 63 000 €, Today's Going To Be A Good Day Meme, Melissa Reeves The Challenge Baby Father, 2020 Hyundai Veloster Configurations, The Repossession Mambo, Second Hand Toyota Cars, Yoruba Culture, Joel Corry Geordie Shore, Infiniti Q70 2019, Flashdance Broadway, Is Denny Hamlin Married, L Inconnue Lyrics, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Toodles Song Lyrics, Gregory Crewdson: Brief Encounters Analysis, Jodhaa Akbar Khwaja Mere Khwaja, Asus Vg249q Calibrationacer Nitro Xv272u Vs Vg271u, Right Hand Drive Hummer For Sale, Emily Bett Rickards Spouse, Bmw I3 Top Gear, Earth To Echo Full Movie 123movies, Scott Paetty And Beth Broderick, Unthinkable Meaning In Malay, American Heritage Thesaurus, Vw Id Buzz, Mercedes Amg Hpp Careers, Physical Map Of Nigeria, Lead Me Home Hymn, Gmc Yukon Hybrid, Linger Preposition, Cultural Diversity, Wouter Momberg, Kl Rahul Mother Tongue, Adobe Jela, Orion's Belt Facts, Minos Symbol, History Of Zaria Pdf, Abdul Name Meaning, Rush Limbaugh Health Latest, Brett Sutton Cho Age, Paul Blart: Mall Cop 3 Rotten Tomatoes, Juliet Diaz Shop, Messenger Kids Review, Cadillac Shooting Brake, Porsche 997 Years To Avoid, Teal Paint, Lexus Gs Black Line Edition Price, Cameron J Wright Instagram, 1950s Station Wagons,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.