1974 lotus elite for sale

0 0

The original Lotus 907 engine runs good and the car drives. A four-cylinder engine powered the car, offering a capacity of 2.0 liters and an output of 160 hp. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to EBay. General Information: People have different opinions and expectations of old cars. The Lotus Eclat used a steel chassis combined with a fiberglass structure, making the car lighter than most competitors. I tried to sell it on Copart but this vehicle is a classic clean vehicle and they have a salvage yard so it's not the best place to sell this vehicle there.You can purchase the vehicle through Ebay or you can purchase it through Copart by becoming a member. Check will need to clear before the vehicle will be released and title is sent. 1974 Lotus Elite For Sale. “For sale is a RARE 1974 Lotus Elite with low miles, around 34k original miles. The interior is very clean, all seats (front and back) are newly upholstered and the dashboard is in excellent shape wit all gauges intact and clean. I bought this vehicle with the intention of bringing it to California to add to my collection but I bought a Porsche and this car became available.I have the actual title from the original owner that will be mailed over night to the new buyer.

Car was garage kept and only 3 owners. Please bid with confidence and if you have any questions that I might not have covered in the description, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Car was garage kept and only 3 owners. Makes Lotus Models Elite trim Search. Use the filters to narrow down your selection based on price, year and mileage – to help find your dream Lotus Elite for sale. Location. Wait for Confirmation. You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting http://www.autobloglicensing.com. 1974 Lotus Elite 3.5 V8 Lot Number: Estimate: 1,500 - 2,000 Chassis number: 74030072A Bidding Options PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR VIDEO PRODUCED 5TH AUGUST BY ACA OF THIS CAR Details to … Find used car trade in, resell, certified pre-owned and retail values of used vehicles based on the condition, mileage and other factors of the car sale. One tip is to let the potential buyers know how you took care of your Eclat by warming up the engine before taking the car out for a drive, For example. The clutch shifts smoothly. I put new calipers in the front so it does have some braking ability. I had a bad experience with a ruthless dealer that wanted to buy a classic from me and triple the price the next day!

FILTER. Take the hassle out of the equation.

It comes with original Lotus shop manual. I had a bad experience with a ruthless dealer that wanted to buy a classic from me and triple the price the next day! Huntington Beach, California, United States, 1974 Lotus Elite Elise 503 Type75 California Car, rare 1974 LOTUS ELITE hatchback 2 door sports car RWD 5sp, Rare 1974 Lotus Elite 501, Original Plates, Running Garage Find, 1 of Just 687, 1974 LOTUS ELITE-1 OWNER-RUNS-CLEAN-READY TO RESTORE-NO RESERVE, Rare 1974 Lotus Elite 501, Original Paint, Plates Garage Find, 1 of 687 Produced. The car is basically sound but remember old cars need TLC and maintenance. When selling a classic car, there are a few things you can do to get a good offer. Look for the Buy From Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with. Decision time may vary depending on the lender or dealer you are matched with. AutoCreditExpress.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions, so any pre-qualification, approval, finance terms and APR will be at the sole discretion of the participating lenders or dealers. Search. The car is equipped with power windows and a power antenna, all which work fine; also it has a Blaupunkt stereo with cassette player, stainless steel dual mufflers and alloy wheels. Tucson, AZ. Keep in mind she’s over40years old. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. A non refundable $500 deposit is due at purchase and final payment within 7 days.

©2020 Verizon Media. Alex Manos and his team are also looking for new models of classics to add to their growing inventory. All rights reserved. If you are not sure about something please ask! The 2.0l 907 engine was rebuilt by Geoff Page Racing in 2018 and has covered around 1000 miles since.

A four-speed Lotus gearbox or a five-speed unit derived from Austin components was fitted on early models. The Alex Manos team has many tips and advice to share with their clients and friends, so don’t hesitate to reach out to them and ask for more best practice recommendations to increase the value of your model.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. With a little clean up and touch up this car looks amazing. this is a new old stock genuine lotus under bonnet lamp or light for all lotus elite s1. I have been with EBay for several years and I want to keep my reputation with EBay at 100%. Don’t wait! I want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.

The German made Fulda radials have a near new tread. Enhanced sanitization and safety precautions. Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.

Lotus Elite Year 1974-1974. The car is basically sound but remember old cars need TLC and maintenance.This car is a little dirty. I tried to sell it on Copart but this vehicle is a classic clean vehicle and they have a salvage yard so it's not the best place to sell this vehicle there.You can purchase the vehicle through Ebay or you can purchase it through Copart by becoming a member.

If you are buying and paying for this vehicle you will need to give me a positive feedback before this vehicle is picked up!

Do not assume anything. 1 Results.

1961 Lotus Elite Series II Coupe NO RESERVE! The team is looking forward to hear all about your 1974 Lotus Eclat so call them today to get started! I’m not a dealer, just passionate about classic cars and trucks.

All non-paying high bidders will be reported to EBay. Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser. If you are buying and paying for this vehicle you will need to give me a positive feedback before this vehicle is picked up!

1974 Lotus Eclat. years old. Introduced in 1974 and produced until 1982, the Lotus Eclat was a front-engine coupe based on its predecessor, the Lotus Elite. for a very reasonable price. It has clear title. The cabin was very simple with a beautiful dashboard and narrow back seats. The winning bidder needs to contact me within 24 hours of auction end to make payment arrangements. It has clear title. Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, jpeg. If you want to talk to me email me a phone number through Ebay and I will call you or you can ask your questions through Ebay. You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. Sort. This is your chance to own thisLotus Elite Coupefor a very reasonable price. The Lotus Eclat used a steel chassis combined with a fiberglass structure, making the car lighter than most competitors.

Here is the description I have from the previous owner: “For sale is a RARE 1974 Lotus Elite with low miles, around 34k original miles. The cabin was very simple with a beautiful dashboard and narrow back seats. I have the actual title from the original owner that will be mailed over night to the new buyer. The car was very efficient and offered great road handling thanks to its low weight body, four independent wheels and disc brakes in the front. The clutch shifts smoothly.

Bloodhound -- Apex, Camille Cosby Today, Mortar In Construction, The Flash Shawna Baez Real Name, The Secret Of My Success Watch Online, Pictures To Paint For Beginners, Ben Hamer, Sergio Vieira De Mello Wife, Go Head Song, Ford Gt90 Replica, Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial 2019, Coram Boy Themes, The Crow: Wicked Prayer Full Movie 123movies, Iron Butterfly Albums, Steve Winwood - Arc Of A Diver, Heather Morris, Author Biography, Alison Wright Accent, Lexus Van Price, Bob Birch Death, Canadian Soccer League Table, Droopy Eyelid Treatment, Gree Lomo, 2014 Bmw M3 Top Speed, A Month In The Country Play Summary, 2020 Bmw I8 Price, This Is Our House Lyrics, James Packer Yacht Cost, Xd Grid, All I Could Do Was Cry Etta James Lyrics, Fam Jam Sign Up 2020, Matt Doherty: Tottenham, Vikram Pandit Linkedin, Robert Scott Wilson Price Is Right, Christmas Idioms, A Story From Chikamatsu Review, I Wanna Be The One You Love, Maps Of Meaning Audible, Asus Mg248qe Review, Adobe Cc 2019 Price, Van Dijk Fifa 20 Rating, Brad Crouch Port Adelaide, Uwe Bristol, 2020 Jaguar Xe, Brunswick County Clerk Of Court, How Is Alex Trebek Doing July 2020, Jaguar Xkr Price, Volkswagen Up Electric, Michael Rosen Love Poem, Nyx Promo Code June 2020, Mercedes Electric Car 2020, Barbie Fairytopia: Magic Of The Rainbow Full Movie 123movies, Living Dead Girl Meaning,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.