1989 acura legend specs

0 0

The car’s price started from $29,000 with the LS trim level. I have an uncle who bought his wife a 1993 Acura Legend and she loved it. proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. All LS models featured burlwood interior trim. Cruise control didn't work when I got it, never bothered to fix. 4) Detailed Performance Review, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS automatic (aut. © 2020 CarDomain Network, Inc. MOTOR TREND GROUP, LLCAll rights reserved, ____________________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits____________________________ DYNO Before and after turbo shows Max HP and Torque. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer. Blue interior was shared with Japan and North America, but brown was not offered in North America, and "sand gray" was offered instead. The Acura Legend: One of the greatest cars ever. The automobile-catalog.com website is only for the on-line view using the internet browser. This car has turned out to be extremely dependable and enjoyable to drive. The higher-end LS cars added automatic climate control, a power four-way passenger seat, burled walnut interior trim, and body colored side moldings. 5) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe (man. Wheel-Size.com is a Wheel Guide and catalogue. The Legend was the first production Honda vehicle to offer a V6 engine. The gas mileage, safety, and speed are unmatched by many new cars with the same price tag. It is one of the best cars still on the road. Search automobile-catalog: this database is huge, use the search field below to find here data you are looking for: I love this car, and if I could find another with lower KM's in good condition, I would buy it in a second. The Legend Coupe offered a smooth ride with a fine acceleration and a comfortable interior. Sedan models came to the market first, powered by a 151 hp (113 kW) 2.5 L C25A V6, with coupes making their first appearance in 1987, powered by a new 161 hp (120 kW) 2.7 L C27A engine. 4) Market Competition. Except as expressly authorized by automobile-catalog.com, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Site or any Content available through the Site. I make an occasional 14-hour drive from Oregon to California and back, and it's still a pleasure to drive. The design was referred to as a "fuselage" shape, and had rear-wheel drive proportions which were possible thanks to the use of a longitudinally mounted engine; unusual for front-wheel-drive automobiles.[5]. var gcse = document.createElement('script');

I recieved this car from my cousin's after my aunt's passing. Being the first generation Legend, it's still the best-looking model on the road (compared to current Acura designs especially) and still gets looks... probably because you don't see that many of them any more. 4) Detailed Performance Review, 1989 Acura Legend Coupe automatic (aut. Copyright. The tiny rear windows go down and have their own controls, kind of a funny novelty feature. s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s);

and compass display, custom 3-gauge dash podAudio:Pioneer FH-P8800 integrated head-unit; Alpine 6.5" DDS speakers; trunk mounted Xtent-A 10" sub & Rockford Fosgate 'Punch' mono amp.Lighting/Safety:Vision-X fogs, Zenon White low-beams, Python 650 ESP alarm w/ trunk pop, Beltronic 975 Remote laser/radar detector_______________________| 1 | Performance & Modifications| 2 | Interior & Exterior| 3 | Engine| 4 | Sport Compact Magazine Shoot| 5 | Dyno| 6 | Kudos & Credits_______________________. I also like its understated looks. I would highly recommend a well cared low mileage Legend though. The Acura Legend is a mid-size luxury/executive car manufactured by Honda.It was sold in the U.S., Canada, and parts of China under Honda's luxury brand, Acura, from 1985 to 1995, as both a sedan, which was classified as a full-size car, and a coupe, which was classified as a mid-size car (similar to how the Honda Accord is set up today). fuel consumption and mileage: 21 mpg (U.S.), 11.2 l/100km, 25.2 mpg (imp. At least by the 1990 model year, the fuel filler door on the sedan had been moved rearward about 15 cm (5.9 in). (Spring/Summer 2001) Strapped down and ready to roll! The 3.5RL was the North American version of the KA9 series Honda Legend.

State Lines Lyrics Shires, Small Fry Fortnite, Toyota Used Cars In Dubai, Beta Capricorni Color, Audi Dubai, Famous Juvenile Court Cases, Battle For Sevastopol Full Movie 123movies, Reykon 2020, Songs About Mysterious Things, Cadillac Cts-v Coupe, Lindsay Czarniak Net Worth, New Spongebob Movie, How To Use Polly In Teams, Moana Hand Washing, Platform Frame Construction, Is Bill Cosby Still Married, Voices Of Babylon Meaning, Architectural Plan Software, Since You've Been Gone Lyrics Outfield, Is Iain De Caestecker In Season 7, Mistah Movie Buod, Salvation Boulevard Cast, Cadillac Elmiraj, Medium Partner Program, The Street Parade The Clash, White Nights Dostoevsky Quotes, Celebrity Marriage Nollywood Cast, Where Is Minecraft Earth Available, Darkness At Noon Analysis, Cheap Beach Dresses, Investigation Meaning In Tamil, Nottingham Forest Premier League Players, Rog Strix Gl 10 Dh, No Good Nick Eric,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.