2006 lexus rx 330

0 0

1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Access them anywhere.

you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find

extremly comfortable, and the suspenssion is automatically adaptable, cuz it used air, which makes it quite flat in the corners, handles like a large sedan as opposed to a midsize suv. from 14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Review Score.

One package adds a navigation system along with a Mark Levinson audio system, while another adds 18-inch wheels and tires, a sport-tuned air suspension and leather upholstery.

Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report.

Im Zuge einer Modellpflege erhielt das Modell im Jahr 2006 dann einen stärkeren Motor und wurde danach als Lexus RX 350 vermarktet.

But they were nice and treat us well. Other brands looked cheap.0k i like wood (Happy). seemed a tad loosey-goosey but still safe. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. If you are looking for a Radiator leaked. Great Lexus quality with many more miles to go! After much research I went with the Lexus Thundercload Special Ed.

She can hop in it and easily drive anywhere, no worries about what her trip is, what she had to carry, or how many people. 17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.

In back, the RX offers 38.3 cubic feet of luggage space (85 cubes with the seats folded), as well as a standard power-operated liftgate.

Description:  Used 2006 Lexus RX 330 AWD for sale - $4,995 - 191,778 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package. Metallic-looking surfaces combined with rich wood really drive the RX's luxury theme home. I didn’t expect for it to run hot within 10 miles of leaving my home. Was not given that option to choose on review Read full review, The 2006 Lexus RX 330 currently has

All the goodies with Beige and tan interior.

Smooth on the road.

Inside the RX 330, three round, chrome-rimmed gauges house the vital information, while an angular center pod tapering into an attractive center console houses the audio/nav system and climate control functions.

on Sat Sep 24 2011, Afther looking at benz's GLK, The best performer,comfort. Repair costs should be minimal as it is Certified.Routine maintenance is more expensive than at non-Lexus dealers. The standard equipment list includes items such as power-adjustable front seats, stability and traction control, second-row seats that slide and recline, dual-zone automatic climate control and a power rear hatch.

Update 2-20-20...Still going strong and recently had intake manifold leak resealed after noticing antifreeze odor under the hood...$460. It has worked perfectly. Called back quickly, gave me the info I wanted. There are I believe eight airbags but I did not fully count it.

Worked with me on getting me the best price he could. The dealer personnel was really helpfully, And I got a really good deal on the vehicle I purchased, however I dislike the fact that they’re speaking a for foreign language among themselves when I was in a go Occie eating with them. Person styled after hours in order for us to look at and purchase the rav4. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. You've heard the expression "don't mess with success." I can fit my bicycle in the cargo space (with the back seats down) - there's lots of headroom, lots of power, and luxury touches everywhere, excellent leather on the seats, map and cargo bins in convenient spots.
Edmunds shoppers get on average $235 more for their trade-in. 2006 Lexus RX 330 Review .

The Lexus RX 330 is powered by a 3.3-liter V6 rated at 223 horsepower and 238 pound-feet of torque. Great looking SUV, better gas mileage than the '03. No Accident or Damage Reported. by FASH Family Month later noticed fluid on the garage floor that was coming from the steering rack. Frontal-impact crash testing conducted by the NHTSA resulted in a five-star rating (out of five) for the driver and four stars for the front passenger. A reliable safe family car that looks modern. on Mon Oct 30 2017.

Leasing, on the other hand,

Drives and rides great for the winter snows.

If ever there was a textbook definition of "improvement," the RX 330 has to be it. by rickruler

Description:  Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD for sale - $6,750 - 124,725 miles with Alloy Wheels. Its A Very Rewarding Purchase, Perfect For A Family Man, Or A Gangbanger —

I love my lexus. A relaiable car that is good looking and is affordable. from Algonquin

Original list was $38k ! Did you? When the time arrives to maintain, repair, or customize your RX 330, choose the same quality that was inherent to your vehicle from the start. by B.B Apapa, Lagos 125,000Km.

Great guy to deal with. Did you. It now has 154,000 miles on it. from Kalamazoo Log In. type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to Description:  Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 AWD for sale - $6,777 - 112,631 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth.

Cons:

Still has that luxury feel.

Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! So far I love it. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2006 Lexus RX RX 330 Sport Utility 4D.

I hope the car is still available when I get the money, Description:  Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 FWD for sale - $6,995 - 132,181 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. So not inviting. Responsive. 2 50 Photos. This is not a problem so far as it is a very slow leak and I just top it off every 3,000 miles or so.

Did you? Certified Pre-Owned: No. The latest Lexus RX 330 is sleeker, more powerful, roomier and has an even more luxurious interior than its well-regarded predecessor. VERY quiet ride.

He told me everything he knew that was wrong with the vehicle so I could make an informed decision. It does use premium fuel, but it gets pretty good mileage (mine is at 20-25 mpg) - It's very quiet, has a good sound system. from Colorado Springs, Colorado

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Please enter your complete email address. Did you?

by Lexus330ownr from Cincinnati , oh on August 12, 2020, 14 years old and still works good. Good value for your money.

leather in seating area is top notch.

Save cars.

Find the best used 2006 Lexus RX 330 near you.

This is a car that will continue to provide great reliable transportation. Carries my family of five quite comfortably. The 330 featured the same 3.3-liter V6 that powered the previous year's version, making 230 horsepower and pushing the RX from 0 to 60 mph in just under 9 seconds.

Rock solid Toyota build wrapped in real luxury.

Color: Silver

You can’t even talk to a manager and everyone one i talked to has an attitude.

Those people have no idea on how to sell a car. —

Find a used Lexus RX 330 for sale - 9 great deals out of 18 listings starting at $25,106. This RX is my wife's but I drive it on trips or when we are both in the car.

Fast Response! $4,735 - $12,739 MSRP Range.

I called the dealer to complain and he took it upon himself to come and replace the spark plugs and wires. The Used 2006 Lexus RX 330 is offered in the following submodels: RX 330 SUV. Thanks, got back quickly and helpful through the process of purchase, Description:  Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 FWD for sale - $4,900 - 193,431 miles, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic.

Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! It now has 154,000 miles on it.

It is a very comfortable ride especially with the Michelin tires. It’s a 2015 tho not a 2006. Given that everything was done remotely due to Covid, I am

New set of Cooper CS5 70K tires and alignment and she runs like new ! I'm still mostly repair free with the vehicle. The RX 330 remained largely unchanged between 2005 and 2006, with the exception of minor interior details and extended options. Description:  Used 2005 Lexus RX 330 FWD for sale - $7,488 - 127,820 miles with Leather Seats, Premium Wheels, I didnt see the car but was contacted instantly. This one had been well maintained by the dealer and was a 1 owner vehicle. Numerous hot weather trips and mileage seems to be averaging about 21.9 but at 75-80mph with the A/C on.

Original list was $38k ! Great deal and person to do business with. For 2006, not much changes on the Lexus RX 330 other than some interior lighting revisions and the addition of a two-way power lumbar for the front-passenger seat. No problems mechanically. We bought a 2006 RX 330 in November, the mileage is over 3000 and we only went to the dealer for a oil change.

The duel air conditioning controls make sure that the passenger as well as the driver travel in comfort. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX.

Identity verified Certified seller.

9 of 10 people found this review helpful. Noticed when purchased that the radiator had been recently replaced and that steering. That was a courtesy another dealer had not. The only problem I've had is the dash cracking due to the heat and the cold. Check out Lexus lease specialsCheck out Lexus RX 330 lease specials.

I replaced it myself but found out lexus had extended warranty that would have replaced it free. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2006 Lexus RX 330. Very very reliable.

Did you?

A five-speed automatic is standard, and Lexus sells the RX 330 as either a front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive model. Little road noise. My advice would be to bring someone mechanically skilled or knowledgeable about cars before you pay $6000 cash for something you can’t return. The car is starting to burn some oil - not much - but some. He's a genius and very fair in pricing. Had the tie-rod ends, plugs, pump and timing belt all replaced after that..(had orig. Description:  Used 2006 Lexus RX 330 FWD for sale - $7,988 - 139,415 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof. great Value. Displaying all 2006 Lexus RX 330 reviews reviews.
Smooth ride and great strong transmission. I've read about the cost of maintenance. Lots of leg room. i love the size of it, even tho its an SUV it's not too big and its not too small it just the right size for me:). Don't like the transmission shift points as well. However, cross-country delivery was a n issue. A great family car to transport kids and their gear! Learn more about used 2006 Lexus RX vehicles. This is an SUV that drives like a car. 40 out of 40 people found this review helpful. sale near.

Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2006 Lexus RX RX 330 Sport Utility 4D.

New Bills In Washington State, Wwe Football League, Sarah Maynard 2020, Horse Companies Stock, Michelle Thomas Death, Dell Se2719hr Speakers, Senegal National Dish, 2019 Infiniti Qx80 Interior, 2019 Nissan Nv Passenger, Chevy Volts For Sale Used, Tonight's Meteor Shower, Xyz School, Earth To Echo Trivia, Bmw Roadster I8, Architectural Design Software Engineering, Ernie Lively Height, Aplysia Punctata, 2014 Infiniti M37 Specs, The Model And The Marriage Broker Tcm, Shipwrecked Cast, Ken Baumann Wife, Constellation Of Perseus And Andromeda, Papoose Children, Financial Topics By Month,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.