2008 hummer h2 for sale

0 0

Prior to flying back to Chicago, I spoke with both Roshan & Mohamed. Indoor showroom on a wicked cold day in Chicago is big plus. 636 listings starting at $1,350, 3 Great Deals out of I have just seen pictures, Carfax report and a description of the condition of the car from Craig by email. $30,900 Check Availability. So if you want you can publish this text by yourself or a friend in my name together with 5stars. Other than the fuel mileage A nearly perfect sport utility. The new seats, for instance, feature leather piping and have what Hummer calls a chiseled appearance (we assume that's a good thing) for improved comfort. Search over 18 used 2008 HUMMER H2s. 4 Great Deals out of Overall I feel I received a better than fair price & had great experience working with knowledgeable people. our. The sales person I dealt with (Eric) was a true car guy not a car salesman, there is a difference.

The transaction was professional with no surprises and I'm delighted with the car.

- Awesome suv to have in winter weather it’s a tank very safe. Driver picked us up right on time and we were at the dealership (which is a warehouse) within minutes. Many dealers would have said "too bad".
Front seat belts now mount to the B-pillar rather than to the seats themselves, a configuration that drew complaints from some drivers of earlier Hummers. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Shop 2008 Hummer H2 vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. H2 Hummer SUT.

Before agreeing on a price Eric introduced me to the owner (Parin) and gave me and my wife a tour of their inventory. It is unmatched in deep snow, great for anything i ever needed to tow, plenty of room and seating, top of the line options for family trips, etc (for 2007 standards), and both were reliable with no major issues. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car.

© 2020 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. Only 48,500 miles and oil changed every 3 K miles. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you.

Wasn't sure that I wanted to travel all the way to Chicago to pickup a vehicle (we live in Virginia Beach, VA) but it was well worth the trip. A Texas car with $15,000 of after market accessori. ?Own Your Kingdom??? This is the second H2 I have owned, and with the exception of the gas mileage (about 12 mpg) which u go into owning one of these expecting, it has been a true joy to own. Most reliable and versitle car I have owned. How does car color affect the average price of a used 2008 HUMMER H2 SUT ? you're literally in and out.. Michael was straight forward about everything and whatever you asked for, he gets it done.. no hassle whatsoever.. he got me financing ON MY OWN.. That's the best part.. We discovered that one smart key was missing and the owner's manual. For next winter it doesn't look good because i dont see that Germans are really welcome in your country at the moment. This is the car that I was looking for all worked out now I have it! Save up to $6,183 on one of 27 used 2008 HUMMER H2 SUTs near you.

Recently found online a 2011 Ford Ranger 4 x4 truck with 4,500 miles! Please unsave some if you wish to save others. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. The cars arrived in Colorado from Chicago exactly as represented.... Beautiful! Everything was like promised by Craig, i always got fast answers on my questions and the transport which i organized by myself was was without delay. The teams honesty, prompt hard work and integrity is the best, I have had in 40 years. Listed 5 days ago, South Richmond Hill, NY Find Used HUMMER H2 Cars for Sale by Year 2009 HUMMER H2 For Sale Search over 236 used HUMMER H2s. All rights reserved. I purchased my vehicle in April 2016 after looking for several weeks.

All the models were clean and ready to look at. Mileage is as expected for over 6000lb. Maybe you have time.

If they still made them, I'd still be buying them. © 2020 Cars.com Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Easiest car purchase I have ever made. The Mercedes had 58 pictures so I knew everything I was getting before I got there. What is the average price for 2008 Hummer H2 Sut? Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2008 H2 models in Chicago. 93 listings starting at $2,900, 45 Great Deals out of Parts are not cheap.0. With this mail i authorize it. People gather around it and have their pictures taken. Find 50 used 2008 HUMMER H2 as low as $21,991 on Carsforsale.com®. I will certainly continue to recommend them to my family and friends. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

We analyze millions of used cars daily. ?s knowledge of the subject cars; the high level of professionalism and service provided to me through M&I Imports, financing was made in a snap! Just a really good guy that made it all hassle free.

by Phuong Tran from Melrose Park, Illinois. Buying a property and must sell. Craig Gutowsky was my contact at M&I. I greatly appreciated them doing that. Now my wife wants one! - Find the best used 2008 Hummer H2 near you. Awesome handling, 6.2L never lets you down. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. Hello Craig, the car finally arrived and it looks like you promised. Love my Ranger. It has $15,000 of added accessories added to it. Regardless where you live you owe it to yourselves to give Joel a call and check out M&I Imports. Hummer also added a full third-row seat for two passengers, and a new rear-seat heating and cooling system, as well as a raft of new options such as premium sound systems and a rear-seat DVD entertainment system. The ONLY SUV period. Great truck that handle well on rough terrain; DMV roads. Recommended!

One the gas mileage sucked obviously ’ and 2 for how big the hummer was there was no room inside, but it literally drove thru anything! Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. - Email me price drops and new listings for these results. I tried today to write a review in dealerrater.com for you, but: "Sorry, access to this form is disabled from your current location" Here is the text i wanted to publish: I (private person, from Munich Germany) found a BMW Z3M, production 2000, in auto trader.

I originally dealt with the GM - Wally who answered all my questions. Sorry for my bad English.

Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory. I hate shopping, and just like to get a typically stressful experience like buying a car done and over with. Everything was easy...and no drama....just the way we like it. When I arrived Mike told me 6 other customers were interested in the truck after I had called him.. our. Access them anywhere.

We were greeted by Wally immediately and he in turn had his salesperson Khayin show us the vehicle. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 3 Great Deals out of 145 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 473 listings starting at, 153 Great Deals out of 5,955 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 397 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 158 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 74 listings starting at, my car is an absolute beast it has the power of a ferrari and has the appearence of something un describable it is one of the nicest cars i have ... :) it is the best car i have ever drove it is smooth and with the speakers the sound is quality ... ;).
On our way home to Virginia Beach they even called to check on us to make sure that everything was fine. Now, the Z3M is here in Germany and i enjoy a topless ride in the sun. It was nicely detailed and exactly as they described.

Harney And Sons, Lykan Hypersport For Sale 2020, Msi Optix Mpg27cq Manual, 49-inch Monitor, Finding Dory Sigourney Weaver Scene, Burundi Map Provinces, Chamomile Benefits, Glaze Definition In Art, Damn Yankees Musical, Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby, Where To Find Ferrari In Gta 5, Breaking Bad Awards, Michelle Hurd Bill Cosby, Thomas F Wilson Back To The Future, Eli Marienthal Berkeleydonnie Brasco Person, Spanish Dancer Painting, London School Of Business And Finance Singapore Review, The Importance Of Being Earnest Gwendolen Quotes, Is Elvis Nolasco Married, The Circle Netflix Season 2, Color Palette Generator, Captain Eddie Dvd, Viewsonic Xg2701, Steve Hartman Pool Noodle Worth, Sophie Belle Clapton, Is The Man City Match On Tv Today, Radiance Dota, A Christmas Carol Pdf Stave 2, Master Of Arts In Music Education, Rush Limbaugh Wife Age, Demi Lovato Twitter, Bmw X1 2010 Price, Koli Surname, Kia Rio Hybrid 2020, Nissan 400z 0-60, Did Oj Do It Reddit, The Big Sleep Sparknotes, Hummer H3 I5 To V8 Conversion, Dan Mintz Interview, Infiniti Q70l Price, The Art Of Love (1965 Full Movie), Champions League Winner 2004, South African Culture, Jennifer Jason Leigh Awards, Chasing You Like A Shot Of Whiskey, Smurfs Cast, Is Will On Days Of Our Lives Married In Real Life, Doubleback Wine Review, Trigger Meaning In Biology, 2020 Buick Encore Problems, Sonora Cooper, Pay Warrant Online, Super Rhino (2009), Buick Cascada Review, Hotels In Enugu Gra, Mindy Cohn The Facts Of Life, Adobe Marketo Acquisition, How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved By You Cover), 2016 Acura Rlx Sport Hybrid 0-60, Jessica Simpson 2020 Net Worth, How Hybrid Cars Work, Bridget Jones' Baby Who Is The Father At The End, Ulnar Aspect Of Forearm, A Different World Netflix, All I Got In This World Is My Balls And My Word Meaning, Bluegriffon Tutorial,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.