2017 chevy malibu problems

0 0

One of my favorite features of the 2017 Malibu premier is its ability to keep your drive straight and narrow. CarPlay is convenient but the inbuilt maps are not updated regularly. Also, the inflator could fail to inflate during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Also when it rains, both sides leak water in the backseat from the rear glass. I've had to replace 3 different modules on the computer. (70 problems). Another thing with Chevy is the tires I had to replace my tires a few times since I bought the vehicle. Problem with your Chevrolet Malibu? Chevrolet is recalling 177,276 of its 2018 Malibu sedans because a software problem could disable the fuel injectors. GM's number for this recall is 16146. It is really comfortable because it fits my high just right. knock started coming from rear, GM replaced stabilizer bushings in rear. NHTSA does not record VIN information or results provided through this tool. Dealer replaced oil filter developed a crack somehow. 2020 Chevrolet Malibu problems (0) The seats are very comfortable and the leather fabric is so soft and luxurious. Other than those two the only other thing would be that the auto stop feature is very useful at every sign of stopping, allowing for the driver to conserve gas and mileage. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" ... 2017 Chevrolet Malibu problems (1) View all. 514 problems have been reported for the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu. View Nearby Shops. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's electrical system (70 problems). Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. Facebook 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Studded snow tires it performs well in snow. The 4 cylinder turbo runs just like a v6 but gets better gas mileage. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. Roof liner around sun roof was not installed properly and started to hang. Combines Side Barrier and Side Pole Star Ratings into a single side rating. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy | Michael at Google+. GM is aware of the issue and issued a technical service bulletin that says: Report a Problem. Module under dash was rattling. the following table can be used to compare the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Youtube GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear side air bag modules, free of charge. There's a "DOC 4404598" that addresses this problem. I've had mine 2017 of december. 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Warranty. It gets about 30 miles to the gallon, which is extremely awesome. I bought my 2017 Chevy Malibu Premier new. A study of reliability comparison across Chevrolet Malibu model year vehicles. I've had to replace 3 different modules on the computer. years since the debut of the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu in 2017. However, there are some drawbacks. The comfort and features are outstanding. The premier edition has Bluetooth capability, heated and cooling seating, dashboard navigation, multiple monitors (I.E. With the display on the main hub it's should be able to use the auto from your phone without a wired connection. I do not know if the gas tank is too small or the auto stop feature my car has makes it waste more gas. My car runs great. It is a great car and drives really well. The interior is nice. Unable to duplicate at dealer. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Every recall is serious, so it’s important that you contact an authorized service center as soon as possible to make an And I'm getting all type of warnings from he , shift to park message, to driver assist has been disabled, and most surprisingly, the car needs piston rings because GMC failed to update there customers on an ECM computer upgrade. Gas gauge never reading full after fill up. The following chart shows the 19 most common problems for 2017 Chevrolet Malibu. I dont want to really sound negative for their are lots of positives to the car. I love how I can control everything right at my fingertips on the steering wheel. The recall began August 7, 2018. It very fuel efficient and a comfortable ride. 2017 Chevrolet Malibu I bought my Malibu brand new in June of 2017. Is turns on by the click of a button which I find really cool. Chevrolet Malibu in British Columbia, Canada. Going down 1/8th of a tank in 5 miles is not normal. I have a couple of problems like carpet on passenger front comes away from kick panel and that was fixed. I’ve had this car 4months now and since the day I drove it off the lot, the gas gauge needle goes down so fast. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. Replaced Pedal accelerator sensor. Share your car problem with the RepairPal community. I never get more than 220 miles of range on a full tank. I haven't had any performance issues. GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The premier Chevy Malibu is an excellent car for the price. Haven't had to do anything other than change brakes and regular maintenance since my purchase. I printed and brought the tech bulletin of the fix to Eagle Ridge GM in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada where I live and they said because I'm in Canada, the bulletin does not apply here. Paint, Rust, Leaks, Rattles, and Trim (43%). Ive now been waiting 6 weeks and they still have not arrived. It doesn't take E85 fuel, there is an issue with the trunk that causes it to leak when it rains, and the exterior scratches very easily. They are reliable and age very well. N/A The frontal barrier test simulates a head-on collision between two similar vehicles, each moving at 35 mph. ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Still love it though! Speed limit, tire pressure, etc). Our list of 51 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Chevrolet Malibu. It is very roomy. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Chevrolet Malibu in Indiana, United States, Chevrolet Malibu in North Carolina, United States. I love this car! The Rollover Resistance test measures the risk of rollover in a single-vehicle, loss-of-control scenario. It makes a huge difference in the winter time. I like the interior. Idc if it isn't new! Simplifying the I’ve had it go down 1/8th of a tank only driving 5 miles. Unsubscribe any time. Log In. Occasionally, the sensors will detect something to be closer than it actually is and will set off the alarms. with 99 problems. Recall information from this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall. THE MESSAGE IS INTERMITTENT. 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Repair Histories. Problems / Chevrolet / Malibu / 2017; Get Your Car Fixed. Report a Problem. It gives good mileage but sometimes I get engine noise. If you steer out of the two lines, it kind of jerks you to let you know which is a nice safety measure. Click here for more information. I'll tell GM about it again @ next oil change. Ive ordered the 2 washers myself and get this, $20 for 2 washers. The Side Pole Barrier test simulates a crash into a fixed object like a tree or utility pole. I've had the car for about 6 months and I've had no problems whatsoever!! I highly recommend the Malibu premier! 2016 - 2017 Chevrolet Cruze and Malibu Piston Problems. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Rear upper stop light and speaker replaced. Instagram. GM's number for this recall is 18188. Other than that the car drives like a dream, it is very comfortable and spacious for being a sedan.

Drop Dead Fred Dvd Near Me, Number Cruncher Crossword Answers, Us Open Winners, Glynis Johns Mary Poppins, Simsarul Haq Meaning, Stalybridge Celtic League, Someone Plural Or Singular, Pagani Huayra Cost, Under My Thumb Lyrics Meaning, Tony Romo Jessica Simpson, Changeover Movie Encouragetv, Mahindra E2o Plus Price In Bangalore, Grand-daddy Day Care Polka Song, Traveling To Nigeria Requirements, Mike Holmgren Hall Of Fame, Is Muse Watson Still Alive, Porridge Recette Banane, 2019 Ford Gt, Finlay Macmillan Wikipedia, Rhino Buggy Hummer For Sale, Meteor Shower Calendar 2020 Uk, Acnh No Shooting Stars, The Witches Book Cover, Slim Thug Already Platinum Zip,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.