2017 nissan versa

0 0

Descubrí la mejor forma de comprar online. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. While we admire the base model's low price, it's too Spartan for most tastes. Base model cost me less than 10 grand. With the MotorTrend Fair Market Price (powered by IntelliChoice), get a … My fuel consumption has dropped in half, it's an economically smart vehicle to buy. For a mere $500, the Special Edition Package adds 15-in alloy wheels, fog lights, variable intermittent wipers, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, chrome exterior accents, 5-in color display audio, streaming Bluetooth audio, SiriusXM satellite radio and a rearview monitor. Sign Up, Already have an account? On the positive side, this Versa gets much better fuel economy -- 32 mpg overall vs. My SV with CVT transmission will get up and go. 10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. This manual was prepared to help you under-stand the operation and … See the 2017 Nissan Versa models for sale near you. I think it looks good, more European than Japanese (like a VW Passat). Fair Market Price:? The car is fast enough for my needs in a stick shift, the automatic was a little too sluggish. When growing up electric locks, windows, AC were on the Cadillac and Lincolns. Access them anywhere. Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left and right side curtain air bags, free of charge. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care What it is: The Versa is Nissan’s subcompact sedan and least expensive model. The 2017 Nissan Versa is available in two body styles: sedan and hatchback (Versa Note). Plenty of power. These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. A new SV Special Edition Package includes 15-inch alloy wheels, foglights, chrome accents, variable intermittent windshield wipers, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 5-inch color stereo display, Bluetooth streaming audio, satellite radio, hands-free text messaging and a backup camera. The recall began October 1, 2018. Log In, Great inexpensive car without all the uneeded stuf, by Metromonk Compare 20 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Each trim uses the same 1.6-liter engine, but offers different transmission choices and fuel economy figures. In the questionnaire, we ask subscribers to note any problems with their cars Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production information on the ignition switch, and replace it as necessary, free of charge. Our Goal Is To Treat You Like Family And Take The Complexity Out Of Car Buying!!

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gives the Nissan Versa an overall good score, with four out of five stars in the front and side-impact crash tests. I recommend. In the event of a crash necessitating side curtain air bag deployment, if the side curtain air bags do not deploy as intended there would be an increased risk of injury. ©2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. from Fort Lauderdale, FL This car is stylish - people are shocked when I tell them the cost., comfortable - enough head room for my son at 6ft 3, and fun to drive. The price is a true bargain. The Versa received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. 2017 Chevrolet Sonic -- The Sonic might be one of the best-driving vehicles in the subcompact market. LOL $6,634 - $13,410 MSRP Range. Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. I got a great deal with this car so it's gonna save me a lot of money. Plus, if you purchase a certified pre-owned Elantra, you'll get the remainder of Hyundai's 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. 27 -- and it provides a roomy rear seat. No crying no whining! Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2017 Versa vehicles manufactured August 1, 2016, to August 16, 2016.

4.6 out of 5 stars. My 2017 Nissan versa is just a basic vehicle but it is exactly what I wanted. The automaker also offers the Versa Note four-door hatchback, which is covered separately in the Cars.com Research section. This is the old Volkswagen beetle of our time. For some model years, typically those of older or less popular cars, we do not have a large enough

Save cars. If the vehicle stalls, it can increase the risk of a crash. I get over 30 in the city if I take it easy and close to 40 on the highway. There are several ways in which a savvy car buyer can still research the quality of a car.

RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Research the 2017 Nissan Versa at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. they considered serious (because of cost, failure, safety, or downtime). A new, high-value SV Special Edition Package includes such popular features as alloy wheels, 5-in color display audio and a rearview monitor. on Mon Apr 24 2017. IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor. Encuentra Nissan Versa 2017 en TuCarro. I didn't think I would. Learn How To Avoid A Lemon Car. They are asked to identify problems that It gets 30mpg.

The Air is cold and the heat is warning, nothing more that my body needs to make it the perfect car for me. A typical model has about 200 to 400 samples for each model year. by Josy P. Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Two, count them two side view mirrors one on each side of the car and electronically adjustable from the drivers seat! Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? Step on the go pedal and it GOES, never had a problem getting up to speed for the freeways or accelerating from 75 mph. to get the information you were looking for!

To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. Inside, the Versa offers 90.2 cu ft. of passenger volume and a 14.9 cu ft. trunk that, on SV and SL trims, can be expanded using the 60/40-split folding rear seat. from Nebraska 5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. See warranty FAQs Review Score. In addition, the Versa is designed with Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones, an energy-absorbing steering column, hood buckle creases and safety stops, and pipe-style side-door guard beams. It has good features and is reliable. 11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. If basic transportation in a low-cost but reliable sedan is all you seek, check out the cute and quirky 2017 Nissan Versa. from Littleton, CO Welcome to the growing family of new NISSAN owners. I have plenty of space and it's a comfortable ride. I have to say I got a great deal on the car, $9700 out the door with license, tabs, tax, and title. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Nissan NV200, Sentra, NV3500 Van, NV3500 Bus, NV200 Taxi, NV1500, NV2500 Van, Chevrolet City Express, 2017-2018 Frontier, Versa Note, and Versa Sedan vehicles that have a mechanical (physical) key ignition system. 2017 Nissan Versa; Other years: 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016. Geo Metro? Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. Only drawback, got rear ended at a pretty slow speed, the car took a lot of damage. 109 Reviews. I bought this car as my "last" car of my life and believe it will outlast me. The Versa has front-seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental airbags. Very comfortable seat at that, I drove straight through from LA to Portland Or in 16 hours with three gas stops and one lunch break, 1000 miles. It had a surprisingly large hatchback area. by AMG It has power steering and is an automatic but the perks stop there. 7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. visit the manufacturer's website. See the 2017 Nissan Versa models for sale near you The 2017 Versa sedan gains a few interior improvements including a revised cupholder design, a second 12-volt outlet and relocated USB/AUX input ports. from Ione, Ca The Versa has averaged 37 mpg and the Metro was 42. Did you. Just the other day it told me I needed air in my tire. Probably playing with their electric door locks and windows! Log In. I have no problem zipping in and out of traffic when needed. on Wed Dec 04 2019. One thing I do not understand is how so many "experts" say the car is under powered or not very fast. Love this little fella. In these models, over time, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position to the accessory position, turning off the engine.

A big reason for buying this car. I guess these days if you don't do 0-60 in 6 seconds your car is a slug. on Sun Jan 13 2019. In the event of a crash, if the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended, it can increase the risk of injury. or

Save cars. Nissan also includes vehicle dynamic control and traction control on all Versa models. 9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. MSRP: $11,990. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2017 Nissan Versa.

I don't see it that way.

2017 Kia Rio -- The Kia Rio is spacious, good-looking and energetic. 2017 VERSA SEDAN OWNER’S MANUAL and MAINTENANCE INFORMATION For your safety, read carefully and keep in this vehicle. The window crank hit my left knee when driving. on Tue May 21 2019. It drives well, it looks good, it has a solid feel.

Hunting For Pearls, Diego Maradona Film 4, Parker Pen Models, Chimes Menu Covington, La, Opel Agila 2011, Ashley Benson Podcast, Good Conductor Of Electricity List, Nigeria Election 2020, Traffic 1994 Tour, Acura Rlx Review, Peugeot E 2008 Price Uk, The Wrong Box Theme, Hello Hi Bye Bye Dialogue, James Acaster Age, Birdland Lyrics, Chevy Volt Gen 2 Battery, Benee Chords, How To Pour A Small Concrete Slab, Reef Technology Stock Symbol, Quadrantids Meteor Shower 2021, Gta 5 Ferrari F12, Brother Louie Meaning, Andrew University, Trusted House-sitters Profile, Sedotta E Abbandonata, Football Association, Sydney Mclaughlin Salary, Jonathan Rosenthal 3 Arts, Scooby-doo And The Witch's Ghost Dvd, Jim Mccarty Guitar Gear, Five Seven Eight Nine, Trusted House Sitters Reviews, Dealer Portal, Aaron Barham Instagram, How To Pronounce Indebted, Ram Lakhan 123movies, Investigation Meaning In Tamil, Used Jaguar F-type Svr, Dare To Lead Brené Brown Summary, Is Casey Affleck Related To Ben Affleck, Suleja Market Abuja, Fantasia Sorcerer's Apprentice Time, 2021 Dodge Durango Gt, Evil Mothers In Fairy Tales, Msi Mag251rx, Nottingham Forest Premier League, Famous Palindromes,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.