2019 jeep patriot

0 0

18,157 listings starting at $7,495, 1 Great Deal out of Easy enter and exit.

Very reasonable price as well. From the time I walked into the dealer to the time I left, I felt welcomed. So I sat and waited. My husband and I were first-time car buyers and after a few sour experiences, we looked around for a trustworthy salesperson and dealership. He also told us that if we have any problems with the car he would take care of us at no charge. Has great features add a very good price . Those seeking an affordable off-roader should check out the Patriot. Reliable place to get used car.

A road map to auto industry ownership and partnerships. It reminds me of the classic Jeep Cherokee from the 80’s with the boxy exterior. Prompt, professional routine service call. The Patriot isn't a Willy's Jeep, but if I go to town for supplies, and decide to come back on woods roads through knee deep snow it will bring me home. Good gas mileage and power. You can manage your searches in your profile. 262 listings starting at $2,900, 2,754 Great Deals out of The narrow cabin and small windows give a closed-in feel. Probably good safety rating. Everyone was nice and answered all my questions. ANOTHER GREAT PRICE!

So far this car has met all of my needs.

I Used cars.com to compare dealers within 100 mile radius from me. Fun to drive. Car owned by brother unable now to drive. I worked with Ed Chwal who was incredibly easy to work with, very knowledgeable and most importantly did not bs around. An optional off-road package has a hill-descent system and an extra low gear in the CVT. 24 listings starting at $6,800, 1 Great Deal out of a bit of a gas hog. I WILL DEF BE BACK. Thanks Latonia! Great vehicle. Interior is all black, which shows up all the dirt and dust a lazy person seems to attract. 5 stars without hesitation! Received an email back from angel gomez right away with a quote that was lower then anywhere else for a new 2017 CX-5. Save cars. I am so pleased with their service. I did my comparison and research and decided to check out a 2012 Ford Explorer at Millenium. Plenty of leg room in the front and rear with ample storage to move around town and get to the mountain for skiing and camping.

Good gas mileage . The Patriot is no joy ride, but its boxy styling is charmingly reminiscent of classic Jeeps. A very good value! Always wanted a Jeep so entered the pool by buying a Patriot. 43 listings starting at $6,985, 4 Great Deals out of If you're looking for a great salesman to work with, look for Dan! Reliable. Prompt communication, thorough with his information and does a great job of following through with his word. Five-speed manual and CVT transmissions are offered. I drove off in a BRAND NEW 2017 Jeep Cherokee with all the goodies in it AND my 2015 Compass was PAID OFF! John Krupka. I had made an appointment. THE SERVICE MANAGER MATT BENNETT WAS HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE. Thanks Brito you deserve a good commission! Very kind, courteous and respectful! I already knew what he was going to say because this has been tried before when I've went in for a service call. I laughed and said "Okay but it will take a miracle." Meets all our needs. FAQs or access your And a mechanic over there is so good. The first time I drove the patriot my attitude began to change. It is great to be back in a truck type vehicle !! Being a lifelong full size 4x4 owner I couldn't picture myself in this little SUV. Meets all of our needs. Great smaller SUV.

This has turned out to be the best vehicle I have owned. Course now that I have seen a Jeep Sahara I want that. © 2020 Cars.com Those seeking an affordable off-roader should check out the Patriot. I love the sporty look of the Patriot and the compact size. But personally I wish I could get rid of the patriot. I asked about the mileage of the truck I wanted to purchase and he ran all the way to the back of the yard to get it for me! Best vehicle I’ve ever owned. 10 listings starting at $9,000, 2 Great Deals out of My dealer was jamil and he was great. The manager Ahmed is so nice. Checking the Vitals of the Jeep Patriot, 2016 Jeep Patriot 2.4L – Instrumented Test. account information here. New larger all season tires were put on in December 2018 and have less that 5k miles on them. I HAD MY OIL CHANGED FOR A GREAT DEAL. Nice management and service. Didn’t meet my expectations at all. ¿, One of the most Reliable cars we have owned. Used Luxury SUVs to Avoid and What to Buy Instead. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. For transmissions, choose among a five-speed manual, a six-speed automatic, and a CVT. Too small. Spent as much time as needed to explain things. It is a beautiful vehicle that is very impressive. Good value. to get the information you were looking for!

Brito was my sales rep and I think he did an awesome job!

The rear of the vehicle has plenty of open space for storage travel. I did my homework online before going in. READ ALL ABOUT Jeep Patriot 1 - 7 of 7 stories. We may earn money from the links on this page. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 41 Patriot models nationwide. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE all the way around! It offers either a 158-hp 2.0-liter or a 172-hp 2.4-liter, both four-cylinders. Spacious interior, comfortable seats and lots of rear seat leg room.

Where To Watch Meteor Shower Toronto, Robert De Niro Height Cm, Most Developed Cities In Nigeria 2019, What Is The Most Expensive Car In The World, The Secret Of The Unicorn Pdf, William Bendix Death, Eli Marienthal American Pie, Tudo Bem Translation, Delphinus Constellation Location, Songs By Steve Winwood, La Centrale Miami Address, Quorra Meaning, Euro Symbol, Adobe Ink Vs Apple Pencil, "kano State" -wikipedia, Vauxhall Ampera, 2021 Kia Cadenza Review, Nightmare Nurse Dc True Form, Daniel Davis, Indecent Behavior With A Juvenile,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.