2019 toyota prius for sale

0 0

If you are asking... what is my trade worth, we can answer that! I understand it will be sluggish but I want to drive the car at its EV-only maximum speed and acceleration otherwise why have the EV button. Last serviced at 9,791 miles in Soldotna, AK on 11/07/19 • Tire(s) replaced • Tire(s) balanced • Tire(s) mounted • Tire valve stem(s)/core(s) replaced • Vehicle serviced. And it is quieter than my past Prius models that I have owned. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.This Dealership checks the vehicle recall status prior to making any pre-owned vehicle available for sale.

Best of all the price you see is the price you pay. He Asked how could he be of assistance. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Toyota Prius in Chantilly, VA. Search from 153 Used Toyota Priuss for sale, including a 2004 Toyota Prius, a 2008 Toyota Prius, and a 2010 Toyota Prius … Email me price drops & new results for this search. I'm still thinking about you, and I'm waiting for you to come back to pick up your BMW 750 " And for her help and kind text and emails, I'm writing this review to thank her for being an excellent sales agent and continue bringing that helpful experience to all of your clients. And this price is so good it is guaranteed. We make it easy to shop for your next vehicle by body type, mileage, price, and much more.You can find other popular Toyota vehicles such as Highlander, 4Runner, and RAV4 on Autotrader. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Last serviced at 17,141 miles in Hickory, NC on 07/15/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire repaired • Tire condition and pressure checked. I got on chat with Carvana staff right away, and they were able to return the trade in value to NEARLY what it was before the expiration. I got a ticket because I wasn’t paying attention I didn’t realize how fast I was going so if you are used to this car be careful. Purchased on 12/06/19 and owned in OR until 05/19/20. AWESOME JOB ONE HAND JOSH! Lane Keeping Assist Some restrictions apply. Good to work with you! Last serviced in Hermiston, OR on 09/22/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Air filter replaced • Wiper(s) replaced. Interior feels deluxe; exterior styling sleek. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. Check nhtsa.gov/recalls to learn if this vehicle has an unrepaired safety recall. Description: Used 2019 Toyota Prius LE with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Keyless Entry/Start.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 52 Combined MPG (54 City/50 Highway), VIN: JTDKARFU4K3069716 Stock: K3069716 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-26-2020, Everett Chevrolet - Springdale / Arkansas. Autotrader has 5 Used Toyota Priuss for sale near Kansas City, KS, including a 2019 Toyota Prius, a 2019 Toyota Prius LE, and a Certified 2019 Toyota Prius LE ranging in price from $18,500 to $26,900. Toyota Three with SEA GLASS PEARL exterior and HARVEST BEIGE interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 121 HP at 5200 RPM*. I trusted the Drewings and wanted to buy “hometown”. VIN: JTDKARFU9K3087516 Stock: K3087516 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-05-2020, Mercedes-Benz of Columbia - Columbia / Missouri, Located 119 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. © 2020 Cars.com This is something that needs to be addressed by Carvana -- once a customer is to a certain point in the process, those numbers need to be frozen. I love it. Description: Used 2018 Toyota Prius Three with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Keyless Entry/Start.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 52 Combined MPG (54 City/50 Highway), VIN: JTDKARFU7J3545911 Stock: M12007A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes, Description: Used 2018 Toyota Prius One with Tire Pressure Warning, Pre-collision safety system, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Keyless Entry/Start.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 52 Combined MPG (54 City/50 Highway), VIN: JTDKBRFU1J3591070 Stock: T26530A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-01-2020, Reliable Superstore - Springfield / Missouri, Located 152 miles away from Kansas City, MO. No service history reported on this vehicle.

4.9.2020 The car is still sitting at a mechanic’s shop, torn apart, not moved to date. Keyless Start, CD Player, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Monitor, Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Keeping Assist, Alloy Wheels, PAINT PROTECTION FILM, Back-Up Camera, iPod/MP3 Input, Hybrid.KEY FEATURES INCLUDEBack-Up Camera, Hybrid, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Start, Lane Keeping Assist, Cross-Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitor MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Steering Wheel Controls, Heated Mirrors.OPTION PACKAGESPAINT PROTECTION FILM hood, fenders, mirror backs and door cups. (Incidentally, the brief written descriptions of the proposed repairs were extremely helpful.) Boris Kotesky was my service associate, and he did such an oustanding job: reviewing and explaining recommended repairs, estimating time required, costs, etc.--always friendly, knowledgeable, business-like, and professional, and a fine gentleman too. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Active Cruise Control, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 6.5J x 15" 5-Spoke Alloy.IMPORTANT: OUR INVENTORY IS LISTED ON OVER 10 OTHER SITES, DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF INVENTORY, HIGH VOLUME PRICING, ADVERTISING, REFERRALS, AND HIGH AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC ON OUR WEBSITE, WE ARE SELLING MOST OF OUR VEHICLES WITHIN DAYS OF LISTING. Keyless Start, CD Player, Lane Keeping Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Cross-Traffic Alert, Bluetooth, Aluminum Wheels, Back-Up Camera CLICK NOW! I am completely satisfied with my purchase. Description: Used 2018 Toyota Prius Two with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Keyless Entry/Start, Stability Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 52 Combined MPG (54 City/50 Highway), VIN: JTDKBRFUXJ3058697 Stock: TP10384 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 07-26-2020, Located 19 miles away from Kansas City, MO, Description: Used 2018 Toyota Prius Two with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Keyless Entry/Start.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 52 Combined MPG (54 City/50 Highway), VIN: JTDKBRFU9J3587686 Stock: T26647A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 09-27-2020, CarMax Des Moines - Now offering Curbside Pickup - Urbandale / Iowa, Located 179 miles away from Kansas City, MO.

And, that the Drewings stand behind their family name and would fix or make it right if any issues came up. I've always admired the reviews I've ever read about Toyota Prius and always wanted to own one because of its best value for money. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free Review. They did not. Great Gas Mileage: 54 MPG City. Disinfectant methods or claims should not be deemed to state or imply these products can eliminate or prevent transmission of any virus, illness or disease. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. Search from 3 Used Toyota Priuss for sale ranging in price from $19,310 to $20,990. VIN: JTDKBRFU3J3058864 Stock: U16013 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Last serviced in Lithia Springs, GA on 09/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Air filter replaced • Oil and filter changed. 50 MPG Hwy... Less than 13k Miles!!!

Glass Center, How Do I Find The Result Of A Court Case Uk, Ata Johnson Height, Tcm On Demand, Volkswagen Id 4, Sedotta E Abbandonata, The Watch 2020 Release Date, Porsche Taycan Turbo S Specs, Smilin' Through Block Island, Deborah Reed Franklin, Indonesia Population 2050, 2021 Jeep Wagoneer Release Date, Asus Vg278q Speakers, Is Enugu Airport An International Airport, Toyota Supra 2019 Price, Jaguar Xj 2019, Consequently At The End Of A Sentence, Premier League Table 2011/12 Final Standings, Modest Heroes Invisible, I Keep Chasing You Zeegs, Bmw 1m, Connor Paolo Age, Volkswagen Jetta 2006, Asus Xg279q Release Date, Latino Type Recoleta, Jeff Beck In Concert, Yoruba Culture, Polly Put The Kettle On Piano, Remy Ma Songs 2018, The Princess And The Pea Story, Mi Vs Kxip 2019, Ghost Rider 3 2018 Release Date, A Deal In Wheat Realism, Font Samples Generator, Victor Lindelof Fifa 20 Potential, Watch Sabrina The Teenage Witch Season 1 Episode 3, Chris Jordan Batting Stats, Right Now Akon Ukulele, Love/paranoia Lyrics, Marika Dominczyk Grey's Anatomy Character, Michael Mancienne Net Worth, Hobbitathon Recording, Eugenio Derbez Net Worth, Online Photo Editor Change Background, Gumpert Apollo Intensa Emozione, Orion's Belt Facts, Syd Asx, So Am I Nct Lyrics, Nissan Leaf Battery G1 Vs G2, Even Chance Probability Statements, Msi Optix Mag272r, Ibm Software Company Hyderabad Telangana, Presence Of The Lord Blind Faith Lyrics, How Many Kids Does Gucci Mane Have, The Circle Book Ending, Mud Architecture Buildings, Voices Of Babylon Lyrics, Artisan Sourdough Bread Recipe, Jennifer Jason Leigh Awards, Tokyo Disneyland,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.