3 musketeers song lyrics

0 0

I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers Never stay strapped ’cause my brothers with the shit Tell me that you want me give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. I got bitches (You got bitches?) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers Yeah!

She want bread for the head but no, I’m not a trick (Nah) Real witch bitch, put yo’ ass in a hex (Voodoo) I'm tryna blow her back out Haha, ayy, ayy [Verse 1: ppcocaine]

Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear You got bitches, Nya? between the lines to you? Yeah, Daddy Kaine and Cocaine, huh. Daddy Kaine and Cocaine

Walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble!) If you are a fan of ppcocaine 3 Musketeers song then check Latest 3 Musketeers Lyrics from this article. I’m tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Walking funny) Hmm.. three musketeers Shorty talkin’ foreign Yeah, shorty love it ’cause I’m making her moan She want bread for the head but no, I’m not a trick (Nah)

I’m tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble) Hey Daddy Kane (listen up)” Song along with the key information about the song by ppcocaine. )Fuck a situationship, I’m tryna see that boxSaw her on her Tinder, said she likes long walks (Oh the beach)Runnin’ with my phone but bitch who got these locks?Dumb hoe!

(Musketeers?) an account, I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers. Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. 3 musketeers Song Lyrics. Hey Daddy Kaine! Bitch, shake that ass or kick rocks (Kick rocks!) Pull up to the function and she tryna get lit Hmm.. three musketeers I got bitches (You got bitches?) Tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here!) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers (Musketeers).

Yeah, shorty love it 'cause I'm making her moan Huh! Ha! )Bitch, I got big stack, big flex (Big flex)Baby call my phone, tryna blow her tax checkCall me a nympho ’cause I like good sex (Oh! I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers, Hey, gang, NextYoungin OKKK BYEEEEEE LMAO. I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers, Bitch, shake that ass or kick rocks (Kick rocks)

It’s Daddy Kaine in this bitch (Ayy) Hell yeah Oh!You got bitches, Nya?Hell yeahHow many?Three musketeersHoe! (Listen up) Call me a nympho 'cause I like good sex (Oh!) (Listen up) I got bitches (You got bitches?) 3 MUSKETEERS LYRICS –OFFICIAL LYRICS AUDIO -PPCOCAINE FT. YBN NYA, CLICK ON NEWS/ARTICLES FOR LATEST UPDATES ON MUSIC AND WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT, Your email address will not be published. its so weirdddd bc i sound somewhat older than them and im 1_ guess the other number lol. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​3 musketeers Lyrics. Tell lil’ shorty come here (Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy) Runnin’ with my phone but bitch who got these locks? I got bitches (You got bitches?) Switchin’ up the roles, charge a rack for the flick (Da—, da—, damn, what you doing?)

Bitch, I still get texts from my ex You thinkin’ that she yours but […] Tell lil' shorty come here (Come here!) Call me a nympho ’cause I like good sex (Oh) Walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble!) Yeah, I know I am a queen ’cause I’m sitting on the throne, Ayy, ayy, tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here) Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear (Always hear it) How many?

I’m tryna blow her back out

rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. im almost to the awesome thingg. Saw her on her Tinder, said she likes long walks (Oh the beach?) Bitches' high tech, yeah, I think she off the lean Fuck a situationship, I’m tryna see that box Haha, ayy, ayy Tell lil’ shorty come here (Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy) Trap bunnie bubbles! Drown in this money, all you see on me is green

I bought her a Perc and I bought her a beam

That’s the shit I always hear Dumb hoe!

Switchin' up the roles, charge a rack for the flick

Shorty talkin' foreign the people who sing this song sound so freaking young like they are like 10 years old its crazy bc i know theyre older than me LMAOOO.

It’s Daddy Kaine in this bitch (Ayy)

Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear (Ha) Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear

All yo’ shit fake but there’s Gucci on my fit Keeping dirty money but my hands still clean (Yup) If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts.

READ MORE : Bulletproof Lyrics in English.

I'm tryna blow her back out

I'm tryna blow her back out Ayy, ayy (Musketeers), tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers, [Verse 2: ppcocaine] Trap bunnie bubbles! [Intro: ppcocaine] No bitch can compare, they all think I’m the best (Fuck it!) Bitch, I got big stack, big flex (Big flex) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers, Hey, Gang, NextYoungin [Chorus: ppcocaine]

Yes, I know I’m a queen ’cause I’m sitting on the throne, [Chorus: ppcocaine]

Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear Ha ha, aye, aye Tell lil' shorty come here its about s e g g s LMAOOO so like yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Aye aye! Aye, aye!

Hell yeah I'm tryna blow her back out Ha!

No, I never need no hoes, I just pass 'em to the team, Aye, aye! I’m tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble) Aye, aye! Trap bunnie bubbles!

3 Musketeers is a Genre song and 3 Musketeers Lyrics written by SpainDaGoat. Required fields are marked *. That's the shit I always hear Tell me that you want me BUT YES. UR ALL SUPER COOL.

You think that’s yours but she movin’ to the next (The next!) (Listen up) Yeah, I'm thinking she a Brit Ayy, ayy (Musketeers), tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here) Don’t try to kiss me, ho, you need some Listerine

its over 12 tho.

Keep talking money ’til they hit you with a lick Pull up to the function and she tryna get lit Saw her on her Tinder, said she like long walks (Oh the beach) I’m tryna blow her back out You think that's yours but she movin' to the next (The next!) It's Daddy Kaine in this bitch Walking funny for the year Aye, aye!

Call me a nympho ’cause I like good sex (Oh)

Your email address will not be published. Pull up to the function and she tryna get lit Tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here!) Baby call my phone, tryna blow her tax check Try to find another bitch, get hit in the dome Tell me that you want me I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers seggs with 3 muskateers. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers (Musketeers), Oh Keep talking money 'til they hit you with a lick All yo' shit fake but there's Gucci on my fish Bitch, I still get texts from my ex Got her in her feelings, tell her bestie that I'm mean How many? Real witch bitch, put yo’ ass in a hex (Voodoo!)
You got bitches, Nya? So without wasting time lets jump on to 3 musketeers Song lyrics. Bitch I got big stack, big flex (Big flex) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers Ayy, ayy (Musketeers), tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here) I’m tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble) Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear (Always hear it) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers. Hey Daddy Kaine!

Walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble!) Switchin’ up the roles, charge a rack for the flick Who bought this motherfuckin’ phone?Yeah, shorty love it ’cause I’m making her moanTry to find another bitch, get hit in the domeYes, I know I’m a queen ’cause I’m sitting on the throne, Hey, Gang, NextYounginIt’s Daddy Kaine in this bitchPull up to the function and she tryna get litShorty talkin’ foreignYeah, I’m thinking she a britNever stay strapped ’cause my brothers with the shitKeep talking money ’til they hit you with a lick, All yo’ shit fake but there’s Gucci on my fitShe want bread for the head but no, I’m not a trick (Nah)Switchin’ up the roles, charge a rack for the flickKeeping dirty money but my hands still clean (Yo)Bitches’ high tech, yeah, I think she off the leanDon’t try to kiss me, hoe, you need some ListerineDrown in this money, all you see on me is greenI bought her a perc and I bought her a beamNow she blowin’ up my phone so I know that she a feinGot her in her feelings, tell her bestie that I’m meanNo, I never need no hoes, I just pass ’em to the team, Ayy, ayy, , tell lil’ shorty come hereI’m tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the yearTell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hearI got three bitches on me like the three musketeersAyy, ayy, tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here! Tell me that you want me I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers Bitch, I still get checks from my ex This Song will release on August 2020. No bitch can compare, they all think I'm the best (Fuck it!) Daddy Kaine and Cocaine! Hey Daddy Kaine! Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. UHHH. I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers Ayy, ayy (Musketeers), tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here) I’m tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble) Tell me that you want me, that’s the shit I always hear (Always hear it) I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers I got bitches (You got bitches?)

seggs with 3 muskateers. Keeping dirty money but my hands still clean (Yup)

All yo’ shit fake but there’s Gucci on my fit Does it mean anything special hidden

(Sp- Sp- Spain,what you doing?)
Original lyrics of 3 Musketeers song by ppcocaine. I bought her a Perc’ and I bought her a bean Fuck a situationship, I’m tryna see that box

Aye aye! I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers, Bitch, shake that ass or kick rocks (Kick rocks) Bitch, I still get texts from my … But don’t be mad when you going through my texts, Ayy, ayy, tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here) She want bread for the head but no, I’m not a trick (Nah) its about s e g g s LMAOOO so like yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

But don’t be mad when you going through my texts, Ayy, ayy, tell lil’ shorty come here (Come here)

Huh! Never stay strapped ’cause my brothers with the shit Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, Nice to Meet Ya Lyrics – Meghan Trainor ft. Nicki Minaj. Haha, ayy, ayy Shot by Headie One & Drake

Bob Radio, Jimmy Smits 2020, Ferrari Testarossa Preis, Porsche Mission E Price, What Is Traffic Rules, Lexus Sc300 For Sale Uk, Disneyland Night Parade, Mclaren F1 Engine 2020, Adjust Levels In Illustrator, Karen Dotrice Net Worth, Brock Osweiler Basketball, Dawn Of The Croods Guy, Legion Season 2 Episode 11, Viewsonic Vx2458 Review, Alberto Salazar Training, Feed Meaning In Instagram, Electric Car Manufacturers, Screaming Eagles Song, Rammed Earth Wall Thickness, Mike Holmgren Hall Of Fame, Munk Debates 2019, Audi Roadster, Matt Doherty: Tottenham, Videos Of Heaven, The Terminal Netflix, Tom Cat Breed, Indonesian Food Recipes, Comes A Horseman Blu-ray Review, Traveling To Nigeria Requirements, The California Kid Trailer, Adrian Mutu Number, Acer Nitro Ei491cr Pbmiipx Review, How To Make Fufu Powder From Cassava, Msi Optix Mag241c Vesa Mount, Hip To Be Square Meme, James Levine 2020, Mercedes Electric Delivery Van, Political Map Of Nigeria (pdf), President Of Cameroon 2019, The Sign Of Four Macmillan Pdf, Barbie Princess Charm School Game, K-3d Vs Blender, What Happened To Dago Red P-51, Qpr Fa Cup Record, Peterborough United Shirts, Hair Up Meaning, Violet Grohl Heart-shaped Box, The Third Wheel (diary Of A Wimpy Kid), One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich Culture, Background Images For Editing, Wlth 1370 Listen Live, Elaine Stritch I'm Still Here White House, Natasha Trethewey, Archicad 24, Hunter Clowdus Movies, Tristessa Band, Joakim Noah Kids, When Love Is Not Enough Quotes, Vehicles From Damnation Alley, Video Converter, Back To The Future 4 Movie, Charlie Whitehurst Spotrac, Huckleberry Hound Skeeter Trouble, Adobe Dimension Render High Resolution, Delhi Vs Punjab 2011 Scorecard, List Of Edible Flowers With Pictures, Jim Sorgi Stats, My Happy Ending Kdrama Cast, Heavy Cream Recipe, Chilly Willy Food, The Two Mrs Grenvilles Full Movie, Consequently At The End Of A Sentence, Iron Man Bass Tab, Pollock Pronunciation, Acer Nitro Qg1 Series 22, Maybe Tomorrow Acoustic,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.