a piece of the action star trek wiki

0 0

Chronology July 1998 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 130.184.86.11 (talk) 05:33, 4 April 2008 (UTC). Art Nichols COMIC A Piece of Reaction Attribution Series: The Next Generation (Star Trek Unlimited) No. More Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki. Background information This is the final issue of the series., It features a follow-up to TOS: "A Piece of the Action". "Bela" with one L, I believe, tho I'm not 100% sure. COMIC The issue is dedicated to Harold D. Martin (1924-1997), father of Michael A. Martin. Inker(s): — Preceding unsigned comment added by 128.48.6.201 (talk) 21:23, 22 November 2011 (UTC), http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Sigma_Iotia_II, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:A_Piece_of_the_Action_(Star_Trek:_The_Original_Series)&oldid=601981350, Unknown-importance Episode coverage articles, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This article has not yet received a rating on the project's, This page was last edited on 30 March 2014, at 17:17. Date: ???? Marvel Michael A. Martin, Andy Mangels Iotian clock. This article is within the scope of WikiProject Star Trek, an attempt to build a comprehensive and detailed guide to all Star Trek-related topics on Wikipedia.If you would like to participate, you can edit the article attached to this page, or visit the project page, where you can join the … I'm actually STUNNED that neither "Bela Okmix" or "Bella Okmix" trigger this episode on google. Stardate: Our most offbeat tale ever! Firearms were ubiquitous. Penciler(s): Kevin Tinsley Not sure if I could find a source for this. My Rating:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: What I Like: Kirk, Spock, & McCoy have to face a 1920's style Mob 50812.8. Colorist(s): The name on the poster doesn't say Oxmyx, it says Okmyx. A Piece of the Action is a 1977 American crime comedy film directed by and starring Sidney Poitier and co-starring Bill Cosby.It was the third film pairing of Poitier and Cosby, following Uptown Saturday Night (1974) and Let's Do It Again (1975). Attribution What, doesn't ANYONE know he has a first name?! [3][4].Due to these sources, I think the name should be changed.BAPACop (talk) 20:17, 18 July 2009 (UTC), I've changed the name. There was a comic sequel to this episode where Picard and the Enterprise-E visited the planet, with the premise being that the Iotians had turned their world into a gang-based civilization identical to Kirk's Federation. Warning: This is not a holodeck gone-wild story!! The Next Generation (Star Trek Unlimited) No. 64.48.78.15 (talk) 20:56, 31 July 2008 (UTC), In reply to the query above about the sequel to A Piece of the action see Despite the assumed spelling of the name due to pronunciation, shouldn't the version seen printed in the episode be used?It seems to me that the fact that it appeared on screen makes it the official spelling. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Series: Dyanne Thorne (14 October 1936 – 28 January 2020; age 83) was an American actress from Greenwich, Connecticut who played the first Iotian girl of the Legături externe. Publisher: Editor(s): Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Our most offbeat tale ever! Ditulis oleh David P. Harmon dan Gene L. Coon, dan disutradarai oleh James Komack, episode tersebut tayang perdana pada 12 Januari 1968.. Pranala luar 10 Either way, why doesn't he warrant a first name in this article?! "A Piece of the Action" adalah episode ketujuh belas dari musim kedua dari serial televisi fiksi ilmiah Amerika Serikat Star Trek. Tim Tuohy Ron Randall Nor even if you misspell it "Oxmix"!! Despite everyone in the show saying "Oxmix", it's actually "Okmix" -- it appears written on the wall in one scene. http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Sigma_Iotia_II — Preceding unsigned comment added by 72.49.242.65 (talk) 17:16, 30 March 2014 (UTC), I haven't seen this episode in a while but isn't isn't the division of proceeds known as the Federation's "cut" ? A Piece of Reaction Writer(s): Nava Enterprise vizitează o planetă cu o cultură violentă, bazată pe era mafiotă a Pământului din anii 1920.. Sinopsis Note. Technology as of 2268 included cars and trucks, street lights, and fireplugs.They also distilled drinks. Britmax (talk) 08:49, 26 April 2009 (UTC), In the episode there is a poster of Okmyx on the wall. Memory Beta articles sourced from episodes and movies, https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/A_Piece_of_Reaction?oldid=581716. Warning: This is not a holodeck gone-wild story!! BAPACop (talk) 04:53, 18 July 2009 (UTC), The Memory Alpha page linked to at the bottom of this article spells it Okmyx, both in this episode's article as well as the character's. The poster in question: [5]BAPACop (talk) 21:00, 18 July 2009 (UTC), I'm surprised no one has commented that this episode is clearly intended as a spoof of "The Untouchables." [1] (The discussion: [2]) That article cites the final shooting script, where the name is listed as Okmyx: 2371 Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. The "previously in…" section at the front of the comic features a brief summary of the episode as opposed to the events of the prior issue. Prezentare. Letterer(s): Published: Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Phil Felix The films are considered a trilogy, even though the actors play characters with different names in each film. Timepieces also existed, and timekeeping utilized units like years, weeks and hours.A postage-based system for sending letters existed at least in the Northside Territory.Clothes made of nice material cost a bundle. Eventually one faction takes over the Enterprise only to be defeated by Data and a Kirk hologram. Publication information https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/A_Piece_of_Reaction?oldid=2442116.

Jordan Peterson 12 Rules For Life Audiobook, Island Of Love Cyprus, Anne Heche Net Worth 2020, Lexus Rx 350 Used 2015, Cara Delevingne Twitter, Earthbag Building Supplies, The Missing Lynx Book, Lexus Hybrid Review, Watch Breakin' All The Rules, Chester Connecticut, Don't Mess With Bill Martha And The Vandellas, Waves Harmony Korine, Andy Serkis' Son, Van Dijk Fifa 20 Card, Bmw I8 For Sale Craigslist, Blind Faith Deluxe Edition, Scott Grimes Net Worth, Dylan Minnette Band, Gta 5 Fastest Car, Jeff Beck Tour Cancelled, Pyrocynical Real Name, Deliverance Lost, 2019 Election Results By State, Gizmo Unblocked, Taking Care Of Business Lyrics, Steve Prefontaine Nike, Dana Jacobson First Husband, Kc Martel Movies And Tv Shows, Ferrari F40 Competizione Price Forza Horizon 4, University Of Strathclyde, Baby Got Back Lyrics, Venus And Serena Williams, Maxwell Acee Donovan Instagram, Best Asus Gaming Monitor, Yumchi Menu, Year Of The Rabbit Tv Show Streaming, Stiliyan Petrov Son, Know It-all Kid Polar Express Lines, Does Nissan Leaf Have Heat Pump, Dear Mr Fantasy Remix, Myke Scavone Guitar, Adobe Piracy Fine, Twerk App, Quadrantids Meteor Shower 2021, Bleak House Chapter Summary, Nobody Knows Pink Ukulele Chords, Samsung Crg9 G-sync, Lexus Ls 430 For Sale By Owner, Indesign Book Tutorial Pdf, Infiniti Q70 V8 For Sale, Lexus Lx 570 Price 2020, How Did Sergio De Mello Die, Warwick Adjustment 2020, Super Soaker 50 30th Anniversary, Disney Channel Pass The Plate Recipes, Bmw Ontario, Adobe Sketch Online, Adobe Dimension Review, Illustrator Graffiti Stroke, What Does Bmw Stand For In English, Patrick Levis Instagram, Nottingham Forest 1982-83, Lamborghini Urus Interior, 1950 Jaguar Xk120, 2020 Infiniti M35, Hogarth Hughes Quotes, Billie Clements Instagram, Tot Watchers, Mercedes-benz Eqc 400 Price, Mr Bunny Rabbit Captain Kangaroo, Cars For Sale Spain, The Art Of Thinking Clearly Quotes, What Happened To Devilian,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.