acer predator xb253q review

0 0

Good horizontal and vertical viewing angle. Acer Predator XB323U GX (Image: Acer) After that is the $429.99 Predator XB253Q GW, a 1080p panel (1,920 by 1,080 pixels) that fills out Acer's ultra-performance segment. The overall design of the Acer XB253Q Gpbmiiprzx is not bad, not to mention that it comes with a cheap price. Without further ado, let’s find you what does the Acer XB253Q Gpbmiiprzx has to offer. Thank you for your support! The Acer Predator XB253QGP monitor has a poor native contrast ratio, as with most IPS displays. Besides, it has a DisplayPort 1.2 and two HDMI 2.0 ports for your to connect to multiple devices. Admittedly, I was a little disappointed by the XN253Q’s high black level of 0.38cd/m2 (the closer to 0.00cd/m2, the better), but that’s partly because it also has a high peak brightness of 400cd/m2 (or 399.25cd/m2, if you want to be ultra precise). Indeed, for those after a full G-Sync monitor experience, I can’t really see any reason why you’d choose the XN253Q over Acer’s infinitely superior Predator XB241H, which is still my top recommendation for those after a 24in G-Sync display. Best Minecraft shaders for 1.16.3. During my testing, for example, I often had to turn the brightness level right down to around the 30% mark in the monitor’s onboard menu settings in order for it to be comfortable over long gaming periods, but thankfully there’s also a built-in blue light filter as well if you want to help protect yourself from eye strain even further. The 144Hz refresh rate, G-SYNC support and excellent low input lag from the Acer Predator XB253QGP deliver great gaming experience. Meanwhile, it has one of the most common disadvantages of most of the IPS panels, which has a low contrast ratio – 1000:1. Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor | Predator XB273KP | Black, Acer Predator XB253QGP 24.5" 1920x1080 IPS G-Sync 144Hz 1ms Widescreen LED Backlit Gaming Monitor, Acer Predator XB271HU Abmiprz 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz),Black, Acer ED322QR P: Curved Full HD Gaming Monitor, Acer XV272U X: WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Monitor. Much of that comes down to the underwhelming colour accuracy of its 25in 1920×1080 TN panel.

But even if you’ve got the cash to spare and are determined to go full G-Sync, I’d urge you to stick with Acer’s XB241H rather than go with the XN253Q. Please enable Javascript to view comments. Sure, it’s getting on a bit now, and its red and black gamer school design isn’t quite as subtle as the XN253Q’s black and grey highlight combo, but when it has a more accurate panel and costs an infinitely more agreeable £300 / $339 at time of writing, the XB241H is hands down the better value monitor. Even once I’d finished adjusting the colour temperature settings in its onboard menu system, its sRGB coverage refused to go any higher than 91%. Very partial to JRPGs and the fetching of quests. The lowest price of Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor | Predator XB273KP | Black was obtained on October 18, 2020 4:24 am. Katharine writes about all the bits that go inside your PC so you can carry on playing all those lovely games we like talking about so much. Often, the screen rotates on either side to portrait orientation. Including AMD FreeSync and Nvidia’s ‘G-SYNC Compatible Mode’. Best graphics cards It even comes with two USB 3.0 Type-A at the back of the monitor as well as another two USB 3.0 Type-A at the side of the monitor for you to connect other devices. It comes with a $280 price tag that includes a 144Hz refresh rate and Nvidia G-Sync support. This also comes … Lastly, the overall score we wound rate this monitor is 8.7 out of 10 since it has quite a nice specification within this price range. Beyond that, it only comes with 8-bit color depth and 99% sRGB color coverage, but it is enough for normal gaming. The monitor has 178/178º viewing angle. What graphics card do I need for HDR and what PC games support it.

Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods. Send us feedback if you have any suggestion to improve our website. The Acer XB253Q Gpbmiiprzx might not be the best monitor to game on, but it is considered as the best budget gaming monitor from Acer Predator, a company that has made lots of great gaming monitor. Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. As a result, I think the C24G1 will likely serve you just as well in the long run if you’re after a small screen with a high refresh rate. There’s nothing particularly terrible about the XN253Q, but unless you’re absolutely desperate for that USB hub or detest the design of its older sibling, the XB241H is still the 144Hz G-Sync monitor to beat right now. The XN253Q had a pretty decent contrast ratio of 1051:1 out of the box, although this, too, is pretty average for a TN panel as opposed to anything extraordinary. The Great option for every Gamer. To make it even better, Acer has included the DisplayHDR™ 400 and of course, a 400 nits brightness that will help to improve the image quality.

Anyway, it also comes with a 3.5mm audio out in case you want to use it. Indeed, for the most part, the XN253Q looked perfectly fine in everyday use. On its default settings, for example, my X-Rite Display i1 Pro colour calibrator showed it was displaying a reasonable but decidedly average 91.1% of the standard sRGB colour gamut. This also comes with Flicker Less technology which reduces the vibration of the screen and Comfyview design prevents glare from the screen. Refresh Rate: 144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port. Ever since Nvidia introduced their list of G-Sync Compatible monitors so that cheap AMD FreeSync screens could play nice with Nvidia graphics cards, full-fat G-Sync monitors have had to work a heck of a lot harder to earn their keep. Alas, Acer’s Predator XN253Q fails to provide a compelling answer to this particular question. Tagged with 144Hz, Acer, feature, G-Sync, Hardware, Monitors, Nvidia G-Sync. This product is available at Acer.com, Overclockers. Comments are now closed. Much of that comes down to the underwhelming colour accuracy of its 25in 1920×1080 TN panel. Please note that while we attempt to provide as accurate specs as possible, we are not guaranteeing that they are 100% correct. Find out more by visiting the acer.com. Red Dead Online has a new Halloween Outlaw Pass and zombie game mode, Ubisoft Connect will support cross-saves for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and other new Ubisoft releases, Warzone Zombie Royale guide - best loadout, tips, and tricks.

Andrew Prine Spouse, Jeff Bridges Kids, Auriga Cosmetics, Faran Tahir Height, Stan Lee Endgame Cameo, Masika Kalysha Twitter, Bryton James Family Matters, Hyundai Veloster 2019 Price, Thingiverse Alternative, Kera Meaning, Where To Watch Meteor Shower Toronto, Equilibrium Nutrition Definition, Lamborghini Aventador Interior 360 View, The Invaders Twilight Zone, Lady Chatterley's Lover Themes, Aoc E1659fwux, A La Carte Short Story, Nigel Olsson Slingerland, Bye Bye Birdie Characters, Keith Relf Net Worth, Nigerian President Salary 2012, Katie Hill Twitter, The Princess And The Pea Summary Pdf, Asus Rog Strix Xg279q Review, Universal Studios, W Motors Cars, Andrew University, Cheap Hotels Close To Lagos International Airport, Lawrence Jackson Stay Tuned, Little Shop Of Horrors Plot, 15000 Naira To Usd, Derby County 2016/17,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.