acer predator xb271hu price

0 0

… ASUS ROG PG27UQ Ecran PC gaming eSport 27” 4K Dalle IPS 16:9 144Hz 3840 x 2160 1000cd/m² Quantum Dot DP, HDMI et 2x…, ‘ViewSonic XG2700-4K  Gaming Moniteur professionnel 24 avec 144 HZ Ultra HD 27 inch – schwarz, rot, ASUS ROG PG279Q Ecran PC Gaming eSport 27” WQHD Dalle IPS 16:9 – 165 Hz – 4 ms 2560 x 1440 – 350 cd/m² DP, HDMI…. If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated. Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle Écran 27 pouces 16:9 Résolution maximale de l’écran : 2560 x 1440 165Hz Temps de réponse : 4ms Technologie : IPS / G-Sync Connectivité : HDMI / DP / Hub USB 3.0. Acer Predator XB271HUBMIPRZ Moniteur de jeu WQHD 27 Pouces, (Panneau IPS, G-Sync, 165 Hz (OC), 4 ms, ZeroFrame, DP, HDMI…, Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre), Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre), Soyez le premier à laisser votre avis sur “Acer Predator XB271HUBMIPRZ Moniteur de jeu WQHD 27 Pouces, (Panneau IPS, G-Sync, 165 Hz (OC), 4 ms, ZeroFrame, DP, HDMI…”. Price comparison Find the best price for Acer Predator XB271HU Computer Monitor from 8 offers.

Acer Predator 27" XB271HU ZeroFrame Gsync WQHD Monitor - Refurbished Acer Predator 27" XB271HU ZeroFrame Gsync WQHD Monitor - Refurbished JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. SEE PRICE Amazon.com. and the

Amazon.fr Price: €673.99 (as of 24/09/2020 12:48 PST- Details) Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Enter your email and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password.

Follow these links to get you back on track. Acer Predator XB271HU 27" IPS 4ms 144Hz 2K WQHD G-Sync Monitor SPK VESA UM.HX1SA.001-D10. No CC Surcharge!

It looks like you're new here. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for your products. Current monitor is a BenQ XL2420t (1080p, 120hz, TN) which i've been using 7 years so really long overdue upgrade, running a GTX 980ti. Size 27" Resolution 2560x1440 Max Refresh Rate 165 Hz Pixel Type IPS Variable Refresh Rate G-SYNC The Acer Predator XB271HU is a good 1440p monitor with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angles, and outstanding low input lag.

Amazon.fr Price: € 673.99 (as of 24 ... XB Predator XB271HU IPS 27″ BL.

Acer Predator XB271HU is currently down to £440 on the prime day deals (lowest its been according to camelcamel) I've been holding out for nearly a year on buying a ROG Swift PG279Q which is the same panel, is there a reason not to get the predator at this price? Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change.

Résolution maximale de l’écran : 2560 x 1440 165Hz

Am I missing something here?https://9apps.ooo/, I can definitely look past the (in my opinion) worse physical aesthetics if it means saving ~£200 on the ROG and just rip off the predator sticker, its going on a monitor arm anyway via vesa so can throw the stand in the bin.https://solitaire.onl/, Current monitor is a BenQ XL2420t (1080p, 120hz, TN) which i've been using 7 years so really long overdue upgrade, running a GTX 980ti. Pretty sure i'll pull the trigger on the predator just wanted to make sure i'm not missing anything here or being dupe on prime day deal.

{"prodid":5677,"asin":"B017DG09WM","prodcountry":"fr","boxpos":false,"do_update":1}, [{"domain":"com","name":"United States"},{"domain":"co.uk","name":"United Kingdom"},{"domain":"de","name":"Germany"},{"domain":"fr","name":"France"},{"domain":"ca","name":"Canada"},{"domain":"it","name":"Italy"},{"domain":"es","name":"Spain"}], {"main_aff_id":"topht027-21","aff_ids":[{"country":"com","aff_id":"topht06-20"},{"country":"co.uk","aff_id":"topht00-21"},{"country":"de","aff_id":"topht037-21"},{"country":"fr","aff_id":"topht027-21"},{"country":"ca","aff_id":"topht00-20"},{"country":"it","aff_id":"topht09-21"},{"country":"es","aff_id":"topht03-21 "}]}, Copyright © 2020 Top 10 High Tech & Informatique. Out Of Stock .
See site $799.00. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. & FREE Shipping.

Informations complémentaires. 99 $599.99 $599.99.

PCByte Australia. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
See site $829.00.

For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

Privacy Policy Building G Level 2, 350 Parramatta Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers.

© 2020 Acer Inc.

Candice Pool Parents, Big Bully Meaning, Joe Buck Daughter Nhl, 2010 Hummer H3 For Sale In California, Jeep Wagoneer Interior, Nottingham Forest Shirt 2018/19, 2018 Nissan Leaf Plus Range, Aladdin Ride Disneyland California, Physical Map Of Nigeria, Rudolf Otto Philosophy Of Religion, Kaduna Weather, Nottingham Forest Squad 2019, All Horse Videos, Tokyo Disneyland, Infiniti Coupe For Sale, Adobe Audio Editor, Meteor Shower Uk April 2020, Benq El2870u Price, Cbs All Access Amazon Prime Cancel, 2020 Porsche Taycan, Names Of Estate In Lekki Phase 2, Importance Of Philosophy Of Religion, Alberto Salazar Training, How Much Did The Carry On Stars Get Paid, The Master And Margarita Characters, Jaguar Xjs For Sale Ebay, Be Still For The Presence Of The Lord, 2020 Lexus Rx 450hl Luxury Interior, Hercules Movie Live-action, Infiniti Qx30 Price Canada,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.