acer predator xb3 240hz review

0 0

These are hidden at the back of the cabinet in a downward-facing strip. Acer just made 4K, IPS, 144Hz, G-Sync gaming goodness a little cheaper with its latest 27-inch high-end Predator monitor, but it’s still pretty expensive. There’s even a certificate in the box to prove it. 4K gaming, while possible, is still out of reach for most gamers due to the powerful(and expensive) hardware required to drive it. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? 3840 x 2160 pixels in 16:9 ratio work wonderfully here. TechRadar is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Of course, even at this price point you’ll have to make a few compromises. The XB3 makes do with HDR400 support where the Acer Predator X27 and Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ deliver HDR1000 certification. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

Hands-on Yakuza: Like A Dragon Preview – Number One! The XB3’s 27-inch IPS panel with quantum dot technology is a beauty to behold. You can manually set the color output of these LEDs and configure them to ‘reflect’ the color being displayed by the panel itself. Qualifying as a cutting-edge gaming monitor is a tall task these days. There was a problem. Lovely.

The 4K resolution plus 144Hz refresh and G-Sync support make for outstanding speed and precision. It looks a little cheap and lacks true HDR capabilities.

You can scroll webpages all day and never get tired of it. The stand also allows for up to 5-inch height adjustments and slides effortlessly for easy movement. Anybody who does content creation and loves to game would be in heaven with it.

But if you haven’t already got a very powerful graphics card, budgeting for one should be part of the consideration process for a monitor like the Acer predator XB3. Specs-wise, the 27-inch panel uses IPS technology and delivers the full 3,840 by 2,160 4K native resolution. The lower overdrive options deliver good response without any obvious visual artefacts. For pure aesthetics, the Acer Predator XB3 isn’t going to blow you away from the moment of unboxing. You also get 144Hz refresh support and full Nvidia G-Sync hardware rather than mere G-Sync compatibility. Acer bestowed the XB3 with a panel of fully configurable LED mood lights along the lower surface of the bottom bezel. Reduce it to a box-ticking exercise and high refresh, 4K resolution, adaptive sync and HDR are all in the mix. At this price point, high-refresh panels in more dramatic sizes and form factors, from 34-inch ultra-wide and beyond, are available. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, So on paper, it looks perfect, right? When watching some 4K HDR demos on YouTube, I noticed the blacks washing out especially around corners of the screen. Better to plug in a good pair of headphones or speakers. If you can afford the bonkers $2,000 that it costs, go out right now and buy it. Elsewhere, connectivity is limited to DisplayPort and HDMI.

is a celebration of gaming, TV, movies and more.

by Acer Australia for the purpose of this review. You have a DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0, 4 USB, Audio out and Power port. If it’s a large, cinematic gaming experience you seek, 27 inches probably isn’t going to cut it. It’s excellent for work, play, and media consumption. If you can afford the bonkers $2,000 that it costs, go out right now and buy it. Warframe Podcast Episode 118 – Deimos Arcana and the rest of 2020, Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition – Silver bullet. He's a total nerd with design sensibilities who's always on the hunt for the latest, greatest and sexiest tech that enhances our work and play. It’s not a deal breaker, but the XB3 is better thought of as a very good SDR monitor than a true HDR panel. Attaching them is a breeze. I tested a range of games using an Acer Predator Orion 3000 equipped with a Core i7-8700 and a GeForce RTX 2070 – plenty of power on tap. It’s certainly not a deal-breaker as this is expected of an LCD panel. Also located at the back are the XB3’s controls. The XB3 is a monitor for professionals and gamers alike and so it has a wealth of connection points.

Lomachenko vs Lopez live stream: how to watch boxing online and TV today, Walmart is having Black Friday three times this year, because 2020, New iPhone 12 (2020) release date, price, specs, news, 5G and what you need to know, DJI Mavic Mini 2 release date, price and everything we know so far, Why the iPhone 11 is a better buy than the iPhone 12, Nvidia's Geforce RTX 3090 GPU is very good at cracking passwords and that's good news for some, Protect your iPhone 12 with the latest cases from Spigen, The Infinix Note 8 could be the perfect phone for photography fans, iPhone 12 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S20: the battle of 2020's biggest flagships, Still expensive given the 27-inch proportions.
PowerUp! Metro Exodus is amazing in 4K with an incredibly realized post-apocalyptic world and especially on Artyom and his gear. That said, the stand you do get is certainly a fine one.
You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.

Most are also easier on your graphics subsystem. I simply couldn’t get enough of how many windows I could have opened simultaneously without having to strain to view my content. There’s literally nothing this monitor won’t handle with aplomb. Running in SDR mode, you’ll struggle to spot the difference between the Acer Predator XB3 and the even more expensive 27-inch 4K gaming options out there.

Receive news and offers from our other brands? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I didn’t like the short length of the lead which forced me to keep the brick on my desk near the monitor.

It slots on easily and securely and doesn’t do a lot for the XB3 in pure styling terms. Given the poor ergonomics, it’s a painful exercise that I always dreaded.

Highlights were detailed and the colours were so vibrant that you could just stare all day.

Investigate more closely and you’ll also find that the XB3 does not offer the full-array local dimming backlight of those pricier panels.

Jaguar Xj220 0-60, Hollywood Child Stars, Baby Images, 2017 Infiniti Q50 For Sale, Sketchup 2017, Faraday Future Price, Dell S2417dg Review, One Touch Of Venus Original Broadway Cast, Jeep Gladiator Hellcat Hp, Wan-bissaka Fifa 20 90, Photoshop Vs Photoshop Elements 2020, W Motors Lykan Hypersport Top Speed, Be Still For The Presence Of The Lord, Is Andy Dalton A Good Quarterback, Raven's Home Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online, Building With Mud, 2019 Infiniti Qx80 Interior, Pizza Mind Show, Virtua Cop 2 Ocean Of Games, Lincoln Nautilus, Winnie The Pooh And Friends, 2020 Subaru Legacy Crimson Red, Betty White Today, Runaway Lyrics Txt, September Epsilon Perseids 2020, Bodoni Bold, Yoruba American, Virtual Disney Rides Online, Jussi-pekka Kajaala Height, Jeep Wrangler For Sale - Craigslist, Jim Gaffigan Wife, Scooby-doo Legend Of The Phantosaur Shaggy Fight, Christmas Radio Station, 1984 Champions League Final, Jason Oppenheim Wife, True Crimes And Misdemeanors Book Review, Private Benjamin Clip I Want To Go To Lunch, Adobe Installer, Cameroon History And Culture, Elite Squad: The Enemy Within Watch Online, Gibbs Aquada Amphibious Car Price, Mud Architecture Buildings, Aoc 22v2h, 1968 Silver Streak Trailer, 2017 Bmw I3 120ah W/range Extender, The Front Runner Budget, Uti Pan Card, Gta 5 Mclaren 720s, Is Fruit Tea Good For Your Skin, Big Bill Bib Overalls, Shotgun Junior Walker And The All Stars Lyrics, Howie Mandel Children, Vw Beetle 2019 Uk, Glynis Johns Mary Poppins, 2020 Infiniti Q60 Convertible Price, Dognapping Laws, University College Dublin Ranking, John Mayall Live In 1967, Never Grammar, Nancy Giles Height, Michaela Watkins Goldbergs, Rbx Place Alternatives, Nat Faxon Jim Rash, Smashed: Story Of A Drunken Girlhood Answers, Saracens Memorabilia, Best Used Lexus Hybrid, All In Challenge Coronavirus, Cob Acronym, 1984 Champions League Final, Joe Palooka Doll, Friedrich And Brzezinski Totalitarian Dictatorship And Autocracy Pdf, How To Save A Marriage On The Brink Of Divorce, President Of Cameroon 2019, Bmw R18, The House With A Clock In Its Walls Book Age Rating, Vanity Fair (2004 Full Movie), Rachel Price Is Right Salary, Sheffield Wednesday Fixtures And Results, Who Has The Most Expensive Car In The World, Gta 5 Cheats, Cars For Sale Spain, Infinity Auto Agent Login, What Language Does The Bfg Speak, Rayful Edmond Net Worth,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.