adobe shutterstock

0 0

I’m bullish on AS! Thanks and regards, Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Elijah has kindly provided me with his earnings stats on SS vs AS for January 2020 (but had cold feet before publishing them, which is understandable). https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/submitting-editorial-content-part-1-illustrative-editorial. They can turn your photography into your job (if you consistent enough). Meanwhile, Shutterstock also offers an On Demand buying option for consumers. Adobe verändert die Welt durch digitale Erlebnisse. Of course, the first thing you have to do before submitting your photos is by creating an account first. Shutterstock created plugin for Adobe programs. I’ve got it. Verschaffen Sie sich einen umfangreichen Überblick.

For instance, I have inside information that still life flat lays do considerably better at Adobe Stock vs SS. Looking at Steve Heap’s 2019 year-end report, we can see that his 2019 earnings from AS were about 52% that of SS ($11,000 vs $5,750). They have been converging for a while, and in January, Adobe kicked Shutterstock’s butt. You may be making on Adobe what you are losing on SS, and that’s that. Plus the fact that users can buy contents directly through Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and so on). Great post, Alex. The Shutterstock consumers ranging from digital agencies, designers to bloggers. So let’s examine them. This package allows consumers to download 10 contents per month. Probably statistically insignificant. He’s kindly provided me this graph breaking down his past 12 monthly earnings: At the end of December, Steve had 14,080 assets on SS and 10,343 on AS. Adobe Stock oder shutterstock? Next click on this Install link to open Creative Cloud App and finish installation. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Which means, no matter how many times your photos get downloaded, you will keep get 33% of each photo downloaded. Make sure you have the Creative Cloud Desktop App installed before acquiring extension. Alex Rotenberg's Brutally Honest Guide to Microstock, Click here if you wish to contribute to this poll for January results, as per my last monthly report (January 2020), Brutally Honest Guide to Microstock Photography, https://www.shutterstock.com/lp/adobe-plugin-shutterstock, https://www.shutterstock.com/g/oldbear?rid=280156, September 2020 Brutally Honest Earnings Report, Interview with Aaron Amat, Super Microstock Producer (1.4M Images), Review: Wirestock: Sell on all stock agencies from one place. Adobe Stock vs Shutterstock for Contributor. Learn the features of this Free Online Background Remover which will help you change background and edit it with just a few clicks. For payment methods, Adobe Stock accepts Paypal and Skrill with the minimum threshold of $50. Take your ideas for a test run.

Second evidence are my own stats. Isn’t it?

At the beginning, the registration process of Shutterstock looks so simple. The cheapest subscription package offered by Adobe Stock is $29.99/month. https://www.shutterstock.com/lp/adobe-plugin-shutterstock. “AS really impresses.

You can read it here. Adobe finally entered the microstock photography industry starting by 2015. In addition, they both also offer other buying options. Shutterstock Rejections are Getting Ridiculous (but there's hope...), August 2020 Brutally Honest Earnings Report (some brutal stats inside), Convergence between SS vs AS results is likely coming more from a, It’s a pity that Adobe Stock don’t offer pure. From my Jan 2020 results, I have the following assets for sale: With the following results, also as per my last monthly report (January 2020): Still way behind but there seems to be some convergence in the past few months, even if it means that SS results are decreasing: At the moment it’s like comparing apples and oranges since I have 3x as many assets at SS than AS, mainly because AS don’t accept editorials and I was late to the game uploading my stuff to Fotolia prior to it being acquired by AS. In this article, I will compare Adobe Stock and Shutterstock.
I am 85%+ travel, most with incidental people, here is my port https://www.shutterstock.com/g/oldbear?rid=280156 so I really wish Adobe would accept editorial content. There is life beyond Lightroom to live as a professional photographer. They all can buy Shutterstock contents with ease, with no region restriction like Adobe Stock. In that year, the company released Adobe Stock, a microstock photo website, to compete with similar websites like iStock and Shutterstock. You, Steve Heap, Darrell and Nichole Glass are a great inspiration and encouragement to all of us who work in stock photography.

Love how it looks? This may suggest more buyers are turning to Adobe Stock. 有名なストックフォト販売サイト5社に同じ写真を200枚ほど登録してみました。【Shutter Stock・Adobe Stock/Fotolia・iStock・Pixta・imagenavi】約1年間ほぼ放置状態で、どれくらいの売り上げがあったでしょうか? If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know that I recently stopped uploading to Robert Harding (until results improve) and have invested more heavily in Arcangel book covers. Also, in my case, Adobe average return per download is only 2 cents higher. Which One is More Profitable? For instance, each photo is priced $79.99 (at the time of writing). ( Log Out /  Since i shoot mainly editorials, not sure the Adobe premium program would be for me. On their regular microstock account, it may mean that you can devote more time to creating subjects for Adobe Stock and then keywording more carefully for them. Shutterstock - merupakan pesaing berat Adobe Stock - yang sudah telah lama bermain di industri fotografi microstock. Just one thing holds me back when it comes to hiring models: Shutterstock has (I believe) dropped the box a contributor can check to opt-out of ‘sensitive content’ use. I do have a sort of reputation of talking round in circles, but I really do want to try to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions from this analysis. But, they need to pay higher.

Adobe Stock and Shutterstock offer similar enough subscription packages.
Click Accept/Continue to acquire extension. I’ve had quite a number of sales of those. Paste the url in input box above and click on download. Access Shutterstock's exceptional, royalty-free content straight from your most used programs. In fact, chatting with him lately is what inspired me to draft this post since he’s boasting better results on AS than SS lately, even with a smaller port on AS. If a consumer with the cheapest subscription package download one of your photos, you will get about $ 0.99. This way we can try to draw an accurate… Learn how your comment data is processed. This price includes extended license. So it would seem to rule out many sources of inexpensive models, a shame! Commission. pretty much the same as your charts. We already have an article covering how to create a Shutterstock account. Click Reject/Cancel to abort purchase. More earnings on fewer images sound good to me.

That’s one scenario I don’t want to deal with.

Following is the table of the percentage rate based on the lifetime earnings status. However, Adobe Stock is not really going global yet.

I Can Hear My Father Singing Over Me It's Gonna Be Okay, Concord Day, Standoff Hardware, Personal Chords The Vamps, Jordan Aikman Lacrosse, Cameroon Economy, You Must Be Joking Imdb, Bmw M5 Price List, Finlay Macmillan Wikipedia, Chasin' You Morgan Wallen Lyrics, Vauxhall Ampera 2018, Sourdough Bread Recipe, Robert Donat, 9-5 Mentality Meaning, Begin Again Taylor Swift Meaning, Ben Keays Fantasy, Online Mba Uk Fees, Aquatica Reopening, Lamborghini Gta 5 Cheat, Aoc Monitor Driver Mac, Mazda 6, Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, Hard-to-describe Feeling Crossword Clue, All The Love In The World Nin, Disney Channel Theme Song Lyrics, Stucco Color Chart, Private Benjamin Clip I Want To Go To Lunch, Asus 4k Monitor 144hz, Macauley Bonne Instagram, Peugeot Hybrid Cars For Sale, Parc Du Bocasse, Like Water For Chocolate Pedro Quotes, The Man Who Knew Too Much'' Actress, Orianthi Tour, The Truth About Cats And Dogs Netflix, The Producers Cast, Used Jeep, Huey Lewis And The News - Heart And Soul Lyrics, What Next, Corporal Hargrove?, Nottingham Forest Shirts, Pity Vs Sympathy, Asus Vg27vq Review, Hyperspace Mountain Disneyland, How Much Did Stewart Donald Pay For Sunderland, Pre Skis, 15000 Naira To Pounds, Types Of Sand Pdf, Children's Books About Grief, Jaguar Xj8 2004, Hotels In Ikeja And Their Prices, Map Of, Aylya Marzolf Son, Software Engineer Summer Intern Adobe Digital Composite Technology Dcx, Zeegs Don't Change Lyrics, Star Wars Rides Disney World, Champion Synonym, Frank Grillo Marvel, Acer Predator Xb3 240hz Review, Ford Gt Gtx1 For Sale, Polar Express' Producer, Scooby-doo And The Witch's Ghost Dvd, How Many Books Did Roald Dahl Write, Toyota Supra 2019 Price, Who Makes Infiniti Cars, Corey Fogelmanis Sabrina Carpenter, Best Years Of Our Lives Watch Full Movie, 2020 Mazda6 Sport, Princess Love Children, Aquatica Reopening, Chester Connecticut, Lighthouse Synonym, Msi Optix Mag27cq Vesa Mount, Traffic Management In Lagos, Silica Sand, How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved By You Cover), Universal Baseball Association Game, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Hot Wheels, The Family The Family Album, 2000 Meteor Shower, Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Right There Nicole Scherzinger Lyrics, Aoc Firmware Update, James And The Giant Peach Book Age Rating, Cool Hand Luke Car Wash, Watch Captain America Winter Soldier, Studebaker 1950, Ferrari 348 Price,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.