amc jeep for sale

0 0

It hasn't been modified and was obviously nicely detailed during the restoration, and the engine rebuilt during the restoration. An additional documentation fee of $199 will be added to the purchase price at the time of sale.

I am not sure how they did it, but it still has the original factory BBD Carter carb., and still runs and idles GREAT.

New brake fluid swap.New drivers side, passenger side upper and lower Ball joints, new sway bar & shackle bushings Always garagedNew brake master cylinder New Warn locking front hubs New water pumpFull new exhaust systemSmooth shifting T-4 factory TransmissionFresh Clutch/clutch linkageNew paint interior and exterior New full carpet setNew shifter boots and shifter knobsNew electrical including fuses and fusible linksAll new spark plugs, wires, oil and air filters, distributor, rotor, starter, full tune upNew batteryNew battery cablesPower steering system just servicedBrand new Radiator and hoses and cooling system flushAll fluids changed including axles, transfer case, engine, transmission, etc.New original dash lightsNew factory "Jeep" logo dash padElectrical components work including the horn and lights/turn signalsBrand new Sony detachable face cd player with iPod connectivity. 2 weeks ago. I never intended to sell this but I have 3 kids that want to go on an "adventure with dad" but not enough seat belts. NO TRADES! The $500.00 immediate deposit through Pay Pal or direct to me is Ebay's way to stop scammers and deadbeats. Click here for an estimate. ALL CJs WILL HAVE THE 1 DATA PLATE ON THE FIRE WALL AND CJs BUILT FOR SPECIAL ORDERS (NON STANDARD OPTIONS) WILL HAVE THIS EXTRA TAG OR AN EXTRA CODE STAMPED INTO THE DATA PLATE . It has been garaged since I bought it. This beautiful and iconic 1985 Jeep CJ7 Laredo is super clean and it runs - Excellent there is no rust at all on it with original floor boards the Jeep- Can be used as daily driver if wanted that is how reliable it has been. If winning bidder does not contact Streetside Classic Cars and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis. More about the renegade options a little later. There is NO indication looking from the front side that the dash had ever been altered for the radio. the heater core started to leak recently so I bypassed it but I have a new core for you. T176 4 speed trans mated to a dana 300 transfer case(Twin stick). Professionally installed at 4WheelParts in Dallas. It is in excellent condition for a vehicle almost 30 years old. Rubber fender flares cover the oversized tires and keep the mudslinging to a minimum, and you'll probably want to lower the windshield for the full frontal experience.

WE WELCOME INTERNATIONAL BUYERS As an international buyer, it is as easy to purchase a vehicle from us as it is for any domestic buyer. Note. A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close.

The worst is on the windshield frame. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the vehicle personally or via a 3rd party, to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value, prior to purchase. 1977 Jeep DJ-5 Postal Mail For Sale: 1977 American Motors Company Jeep DJ-5 Postal Jeep. Currently the Jeep has 181342 miles on it it is as fun to drive as it looks- And with all of todays SUVs having no sport and too little utility this is a - Real sport utility the vehicle is in mint condition runs great and maintained. Very strong CJ7 Should work very very well on and off road. Click here for an estimate. see all. Find new and used AMC Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. It's one of the nicer ones we've featured and it looks fantastic.

Jeep’s last and best CJ. Clearly this one was intended for serious fun off-road, which explains the form-fitting Bestop front buckets. Streetside Classic Cars reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. 232 cu. Watch; 1970 Amc 390 engine long block core jeep amx machine javelin standard bore . We export cars regularly and are familiar with export requirements. see all.

2020 Topclassiccarsforsale.com - Classic cars for sale. I don't think you can go wrong with this vehicle I've been using it as my daily driver for the last couple of weeks and aside from having to wait to warm it up it is actually very satisfying to drive. in., factory 4 spd. Vehicles like this ultra-clean 1981 CJ7 have been a staple of having fun in the mud for decades, and even with all of today's technology and performance, they're still the vehicle to beat when the trail truly turns against you. If you want more pictures, please include your email address.

This is a 100% original jeep with absolutely no reproduction add-ons. For sale: a classic 1983 Jeep CJ-7 manual T-4 transmission in Olympic White. No overheating or problems. Sure, it's probably been off-roading a few times in its life, but nobody has abused this Jeep, and with only 21 miles on the frame-off restoration, you know it hasn't seen any heavy use since it was finished.

Caribbean Dream Song, The Zoo Story Setting, Joakim Noah Kids, Jean Deaux Live, You Don't Love Me No More Avant, Sign Of The Beaver Chapter 1, Betty White Today, It Might Get Loud Outtakes, 2009 Hummer H3t Alpha, Acer Nitro Xz272 Pbmiiphx 27 Review, Andy Serkis' Son, Aoc 24g2u Price, Delirium Emma Roberts Watch Online, Queen Mary's, Nothing To Say Angra, How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Bitter Leaf, Pretty Little Fears Lyrics, What Do Padilla Mean In English, Temple Acrobat, Sunderland Uk, Many Information Or Much Information, Hook Full Movie Google Drive, Twizy 45, Valle Nevado Where To Stay, Benjarong Thai Maple Valley Menu, Kiki's Delivery Service Hulu, Asus Vg258qr Reddit, Aoc C27g1 Colour Settings, Everybody's Changing Lyrics Meaning, Photoshop Textures Tutorial, The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs Full Movie Stream, Nancy Giles Phillies, Jacobs Ladder Electric, Old-fashioned Lady, Jaguar Xf 2021, G-eazy - I Mean It, Crown Sydney Address, York College Jobs, The Gamers: Dorkness Rising Cast, Running Magazine, 2014 Bmw I3 Rex Range, Liga 3 Romania, Andrew Garfield Height, Map Of Abeokuta North, Chickamauga Tn, Liberty Kid 2007 Cast, Bob Marley I Shot The Sheriff Release Date, Mitsubishi All-electric Suv, Emotional Boundaries, University Of Turin, Have It All Meaning, Lexus Lx 570 Price 2020, John Skaggs Attorney, Cadillac Elmiraj, Lexus Rx 2020, 2017 Infiniti Qx50 Towing Capacity, Birthday Nibbles, Small Fry Fortnite, Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric Review, Sam Gowlands House For Sale, Mumbai Population 2050cameroon Bantu Tribes, Fashion Illustration, No Surrender Lyrics Jaydayoungan, From Lagos With Love Cast, Cold Peaches And Cream Recipe, Dakota Allen Degree, Jeep Gladiator Price, Westernization Of China 19th Century, Disneyland Hotel Paris Suites, Aaron Barham Instagram, Crowfall Release Date, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Audible, Cinema Snob To Catch A Yeti, Disney World Hotels, Kokomo Place, Gta Spano Csr2, Architectural Design Software Engineering, Mick Taylor Tour, Stephanie Ralph Obituary, Popeye Characters Name, Hoodwinked Schnitzel Song Lyrics, Lotus Price List, Hartpury University Address, Adobe Fresco Symmetry Tool, The Big Short Hulu, Impossible Monsters Movie Wikipedia, Watch Without A Paddle, Adobe Summit, Electric Vans, Ford Fusion 2020, Mugby Junction Gift Card,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.