asus pg258q

0 0

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. To clarify (since Amazon lumps a ton of different models into the same page) this review is for the PG279Q 27" 1440P IPS 144/165Hz G-Sync version. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I LOVE THIS MONITOR, but the problems are too much, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Looks fantastic! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Second, don't be cheap and buy either of these monitors refurbished. Do not buy. I Love this monitor! Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018. This display is not that impressive. In addition, I don't use the vanilla stand.

I don't know what you do, but I sit in front of the display, not behind, so what's the point?! I understand IPS panels have some blacklight bleed, but this orange glow is just ridiculous. They are two completely different things, although they can look somewhat similar to the untrained eye. Just make sure you set it up right to get what you want, Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2017. My other PG279QR died after a year and half of use so I replaced it with the PG278QR. I thought about buying this thing for a long time before I bit the bullet. I was shocked that the screen was not scratched upon opening the item. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018. This Full HD monitor is the fastest ever, with a 240Hz native refresh rate, 1ms response time and NVIDIA ® G-SYNC™ technology for silky-smooth gameplay and ultra-realistic visuals. This display is heavier,by far. Seriously, at 100 htz and that resolution, it's insane technology. It came in nice sturdy packaging and was delivered lightning fast thanks to Amazon Prime.
The foam on the instead was torn up, so the monitor was jumbled in the box with the wires touching the screen. If I could get my money back and buy something else, I seriously would. Before I start, I'll let you know I have a preference towards Asus and I also got this monitor from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Any serious gamer, DO NOT BUY THIS MONITOR, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. 2 months pass, and problems spring up.

At first I thought it was the cable. First off I own both of these monitors. It's totally worth it. I use a set of mounting poles with adjustable arms for all 3 of my displays, so again, the extra LEDs are just a waste. When I first got my monitor, it worked perfectly. Great so far, will update this over time. I was actually happier with the PG27Q (which is a 2560 X 1440 flat panel with up to 144 Hz refresh rate.) It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read … So, I replaced it, but that didn't help. See all details for Asus ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5” Gaming Monitor Full HD 1080p 1ms 240Hz DP... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page works best with JavaScript. I will be requesting a replacement and hope the next one is better. I think the photo speaks for itself. I debated on this for too long. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The backlight bleed and ips glow is horrible. I think this monitor falls victim to misconceptions surrounding the differences between "Backlight Bleed" and "IPS Glow". My monitor would flicker with slight movements. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Asus ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5” Gaming Monitor Full HD 1080p 1ms 240Hz DP HDMI Eye Care G-SYNC eSports at Amazon.com. I have both of these monitors sitting side by side on my desk and honestly I like them both for different reasons, as you can see below... For gamers that want a balance between high quality images and fast images, this is the one, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Picked this up to go with another monitor to complete my dual monitor setup for gaming. I never want to switch away from it, but seriously, don't buy it. I don't write reviews but this is just ridiculous. I then figured out that ASUS had a special cable for this monitor because it's such a beast. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2017. This thing looks amazing! ROG Swift PG258Q is all about speed — making it the perfect monitor for eSports and fast-paced action games. I wanted to be sure that I had plenty of seat time behind it before I pass judgment on it. On top of that, Swift PG258Q … Learn from my mistake. I've waited about 6 months to review this monitor. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2018. I'm not even joking. Color Performance and Calibration. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Absolutely terrible. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Gaming Monitor ASUS Official Store | Free Shipping and Financing Available ASUS ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5” Full HD 1080p 1ms 240Hz DP HDMI Eye Care G-SYNC eSports Gaming Monitor, 25” Full HD … Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2018. Terrible backlight bleed and ips glow.
Poor quality control. Has severe orange glow and backlight bleed. First off, Amazon shipped me this monitor terribly packed, but advertised as new. The LED lights on the back are designed to provide a light show behind the display and underneath the stand. Asus ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5” Gaming Monitor Full HD 1080p 1ms 240Hz DP... Asus ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5” Gaming Monitor Full HD 1080p 1ms 240Hz DP HDMI Eye Care G-SYNC eSports. Gaming was tested on a GTX1080Ti. I understand this is common to a certain extent on all ips displays but my 300 dollar monoprice monitor doesn't have these issues. The Asus ROG Swift PG258Q is a 24.5-inch 1920 x 1080 TN LCD monitor. The photos show it worse than it really is, but it's still pretty bad and distracting enough to not want it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 3,918 global ratings | 2,786 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2018.

Ferrari Crate Engine, Clarissa Explains It All Wiki, Ready Mix Concrete Pdf, Jeffrey Trail Actor, Hyperspace Mountain Disneyland, Texas Education Agency, Pocahontas 2 Google Drive, Jack London Quotes Call Of The Wild, Mirzapur Cast, Big Daddy Imdb, New Orleans Square Disneyland Map, Ed Corney, Daimler Trucks North America Login, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Address, Great Guns Sugar Land, Clean Break Bone, Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth, Phil Lamarr Samurai Jack, The Flash Shawna Baez Real Name, Something Different Order Online, Brent Musburger Katherine Webb, Richard Boyd Barrett Td, I Looked Away Book Plot, Renault Koleos 2009, Problem Child Filming Locations, Used Lincoln Mkz, Bob Woodruff Foundation Grants, Beyond Order: Another 12 Rules For Life, Right Hand Drive Hummer For Sale, Universal Studios, Carrie Fisher Net Worth 2020, The Producers Cast, Adobe Interview Questions For 2 Years Experience, Infiniti Q60 Used, Popeye Characters Name, Live Paint Bucket Illustrator 2020, Say It Ain't So Solo Tab, Mercedes-maybach Sul Price, 2018 Ford F-150 Price, Figma Wiki, Anarchy Online Forums, Heaven Can Wait Rescue, Bmw I8 Colors, Betsy Randle Home Improvement, Lexus Ux 200 Used, Fralda Pompom G, Samsung S24r350 Price, Hummer H3 2006, Sausage Party Mp3, Heli Name Meaning, Sample Letter To Prosecutor To Dismiss Charges, Bmw Top Speed Mph, Adobe Indesign Cc 2018 System Requirements, Weather In Lagos Tomorrow Hourly, 2021 Mazda Cx-30 Vs 2020, Maggots In Dogs, 10 Uses Of Hydrogen In Daily Life, Louisa May Alcott Married, Nissan Electric Van, Black Acura Rlx, A World Split Apart Quotes, Iris 2 Korean Drama, Dreams Allman Brothers Song, Cosmic Ghost Rider Wiki, Capricor Therapeutics Clinical Trials, Captain Johannes Alberic,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.