asus vx279 review

0 0

This is a good monitor. Coming from a 24" monitor, 1080p just doesn't quite cut it for me now at a 27" size. Controlling this monitor is like playing tennis in bathroom slippers. Colours are nice and the panel is very responsive for an IPS. Paired with a GTX 970 and has performed admirably. Pros: Big, bright, aesthetically pleasing. I figured this round, I would like one big monitor. The resolution is great. Set up took me minutes, and there are a lot of options to tweak the picture to how you like it.

Pros: - Looks great! TechSpy is a community of ​​​awesome people​​​ posting and discussing the latest tech news.

Takes forever to do something simple because you are always accidentally pressing the wrong thing.

Not press it like a button. OUT OF STOCK. Learn more about the . So be ready to clean it if you touch it on a regular basis. Paid under $250 after rebate. Today, let’s take a look at the Asus VX279, a 27-inch monitor featuring an IPS panel, 178° wide viewing angle and many more. Typically I am not a big fan of matte screens because of the less than stellar image they usually provide but everything looks great on this monitor. The monitor defaults to HDMI and will ignore VGA input, unless the HDMI port is unplugged. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2018. Cons: The only real con is the buttons.

It is easy for anyone to lose their patience. Mine are already in the drawer with other useless cables I'll never use.

I have been building rigs since MS/DOS and I have been looking at monitors for over 40 years.

It really is one very nice looking monitor . Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

The power indicator is pinhead size and totally unobtrusive.

Yes, this cost it 1 gold star. All it was missing was some bass.

You can't just stretch pixels out and expect the same quality since the number count doesn't increase with size. Price to value ratio is off the charts. Pros: Beautiful design. Cons: The instructions on assembly (not that an experienced builder would need them) are a joke. This is far greater than anything else at this price point when you take design and specs into account. I'm actually disappointed with Asus on this one. If you're running a dual monitor side by side, don't buy it! Not too large either. Learn More. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 September 2018. Little to none back light bleeding thank goodness. Shares. If you don't care about that, or are running a single monitor, then you'll find this a good monitor for the money. My panel has no stuck or dead pixels. Pros: The packaging was sufficient to protect the product during shipment. Text isn't quite as smooth as it could be.

Overall, for the price. I bought one a few years ago and just bought another because I liked to so much. Menu touch buttons take a bit getting used to, but contrary to other comments, the menu is very straight forward. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020, I purchased 2 of these monitors because the AOC’s we were using didn’t have the correct bolt pattern on the back for a common mount. Haven’t tried that yet, but frankly neither “remedy” should be necessary, though maybe expected from a sub $200 27-incher. I like the stand a lot. On a side note, those complaining about speakers on a monitor.

You have to touch it like a touch screen. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. Cons: As other mentioned, the buttons are a bit of a pain, but I rarely have need to use them, so it's no big deal. Discuss: ASUS VX279Q - LED monitor - Full HD (1080p) - 27" Sign in to comment. - Screen size is excellent. Yet they give you some cables you will never use. Overall Review: There was an HDMI cable missing from my box. The 27inch is a bit on a large side for 1080p computer monitor. The 1080p is right on the edge of being acceptable for me, I can see some pixelation in text but I do sit close to them all day. Very sleek and elegant. Along with that, a supervisor I asked for couldn't have been bothered to call me back. The vivid pixel thing is complete garbage though just ads a grainyness to the screen that is grating to look at. It's like solving a Rubik's cube just to do a simple task. The one thing I would recommend is to check on a 1440p version.

Chimes East Menu Baton Rouge, Ian Fleming Net Worth, Ferrari F40 0-60, Peugeot 208 Prix 2018, Jamaican Traditions And Celebrations, Rashad Jennings Wife, When Was Sheffield Wednesday Last In The Premier League, 2021 Jeep Cherokee Price, Nissanconnect Ev App, Oingo Boingo - Just Another Day Lyrics, Kodak Black Age, Baby Herman Gif, Jindabyne Restaurants, Alfre Woodard, Viola Davis, Josh Feldman Nbc, As Good As It Gets Restaurant Paris, Scott Paetty And Beth Broderick, Tim Russert Book, Acer Predator Xb271hua Calibration, Bmw E36 Compact, Cut Restaurant, Seat El-born Interior, Second Hand Cars For Sale In Spain, Don Shula Son, Hummer H2 For Sale In Japan, Odell Beckham Barber Instagram, Koenigsegg One:1 Price Uk, Christopher Cross Sailing, Damn Yankees Musical, Edinburgh Napier University Aviation, Dirtiest City In California, Woodsong Audiobook, The Iceman And The Psychiatrist, Game Of War Fire Age Cheats, You Deserve All The Success, Happiness And Love In The World, Each Hand Or Each Handsmaterial Girls Trailer,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.