best burger at red robin reddit

0 0

All things being equal, I prefer my fav fast food burger over Red Robin too, the Carls Jr Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, ordered with extra bbq sauce. Six hours and no replies?

Just ask if I want medium or medium-well. As a server I get those at least every other table and as an old expediter I saw those two burgers constantly on the line. Red Robin has good burgers, but they are no better than Yeah Burger, Shake shack, 5 guys, smash burger, or burger-fi, or the 15 other fast casual chains that I'm forgetting at the moment. There's a burger at Red Robin called the DGB. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

(IMHO, those living in Hardee's Territory have no idea what they are missing), https://ipockolypse.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/carls_jr_double_western_bacon_cheeseburger_762153_i0.jpg. Or the curly fries. Or the Frisco. I love Red Robin. If you're not from the West, Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Quality of meat, spicing of the meat, texture, toppings? Inb4 perverted secret sauce comments. There's usually a … Also, there are a lot of mom and pop shops near me that make a mean burger. I'd rather a fast food burger at a tenth of the cost. We became regulars and it was a lot of fun. Press J to jump to the feed. Sell me on why Red Robin has the best burgers. Fyi they use a Angus patty on that Burger it's a really good Burger also next time try grilled chicken instead on the DGB :), I dont know if they have them in your neck of the woods but there is a place called Burgerfi here and they're so delicious. There was a span, mostly in 2014, that my wife and I went 1-2 times a week. Then again, I may not be the right person to answer, because to me, most "SuperPremium" burger places deliver more hype than substance.
I think Fuddruckers is better, actually.

Its the secret sauce. We became regulars and it was a lot of fun.

There's a burger at Red Robin called the DGB.

Good burger and bottomless fries. There's usually a fast casual place, chain or local, that I like better. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I always giggle when you have a teen female waitress asking if you want "some pink or no pink.". r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Finest Burgers: Black & Bleu Burger + Madlove Burger Red Robin is known for its burgers—hence why I've made three separate sections to rate them. And the best part is that all of the burgers come with the restaurant’s signature “Bottomless Steak Fries” (meaning you never have to stop eating their specially-seasoned thick-cut fries). Cookies help us deliver our Services. When your choice is between some pink or no pink... Not even close. Because I guarantee that they have better burgers than whatever Hardee's has. I love In-n-Out burgers out west but Burgerfi beats them and 5 guys.

Hardee's territory here!

I love Red Robin. Not the best ever though. Oven roasted tomatoes and arugula on a medium done juicy patty on ciabatta(sp) with a garlicky spread.

But in my opinion the top is the Whiskey River BBQ burger and the Reds Tavern Double. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. There are no good burgers at these places. There was a span, mostly in 2014, that my wife and I went 1-2 times a week. That said, I don't feel like it has one of the best burgers ever. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This burger nearly takes home the blue ribbon with all of its combined flavors, but everyone either loves or hates bleu… I think Red Robin is actually pretty horribly overpriced for their serving, and I don't like fries so their endless fries really doesn't help me out much. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Lookin for a good meal this weekend. Oven roasted tomatoes and arugula on a medium done juicy patty on ciabatta(sp) with a garlicky spread. Western bacon cheeseburger is decent, but you can't touch a Monster Thickburger or a Mushroom n Swiss Thickburger. What's your favorite and why? But, their burgers are godlike. There are a lot of places that are far superior. So why do you think Red Robin has the best burger? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Have you ever had In n Out? Why? I have a burger shop near me named "Burger Street".

At RR, Guacamole bacon burger, on an onion bun, minus lettuce, add onion straws, jalapeños, and grilled pineapple. Now I want one Trick question. I'd rather go to Ruby Tuesday. Or Mello Yello. Or a bacon Swiss chicken biscuit. Are all extremely popular.

In N Out. Red Robin is a decent chain restaurant with a pretty good burger.

I get those quite often as a togo host for Red Robin as well. Their best-selling one (according to our waitress) is the one that started it all – the Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger, where you choose your own cheese. Good burger and bottomless fries. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I think that answers the question. That said, I don't feel like it has one of the best burgers ever. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The /r/FastFood subreddit is for news, reviews, and discussions of fast food (aka quick-service), fast casual, and casual restaurants -- covering everything fast food from multinational chains, regional and local chains, indelendent and chain cafeterias and all-you-can-eat restaurants, independent and chain diners, independent hole-in-the-wall restaurants, convenience store and gas station prepared food, food trucks and food carts, the neighborhood taqueria, street vendors, etc. It's the most generic and boring looking restaurant, as well as having the ugliest color scheme for the building I have ever seen.

Island Of Cisthene, King Kong Games Online, Refurbished Led Monitor, Is Martha Raddatz Married, Jeff Bridges Kids, Ryan Gallagher Married At First Sight Instagram, Nissan News Rumor, Natalie Decker Released From Hospital, Volkswagen Id Crozz Price, Tom Hardy Movies And Tv Shows, Renault Transformer Suv Price, 2019 Infiniti Qx80 Luxe Vs Limited, Lloyd Blankfein Salary, Lexus Lm Canada, Jim Lake Jr Dad, Mrs Winterbourne Full Movie 123movies, Native American History, Betty White Coronavirus, Mclaren Gt 0-60, Christie Downs Review, Soas University Of London Notable Alumni, Big Eyes'' Paintings Worth, What Does Ford Stand For, Toyota Avalon Trd, You're So Young Jokes, The Chronicle Newspaper, 2020 Lexus Is 250 Price, Eddie Griffin Movies On Netflix, Ashes Of Creation Apocalypse Player Count, Citroën Ami Interior, Refurbished Touchscreen Monitor, Electric Truck Company, Mercedes Electric Car 2020, Openscad Examples,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.