black hearted woman lyrics

0 0

She'll shoot you dead, she needs no alibis Black-hearted woman (Black-hearted) Gonna set your soul on fire, When she walked in the room, I was drawn like a fool Yeah, (Black-hearted) When she walked in the room, I was drawn like a fool I was hypnotised She made my heart beat… For nothing tears a man apart like a woman. Yeah Black-hearted woman I'm black-hearted, kind of like my heart froze on me I lost the ones closest to me, now I'm soul-searching Born cursed but I deserve worse, Hell Gang worship The slums got a hold of me Only just survivied Well I'm going out to find a new way baby, oh, to get back into your game She's the devil; she's a Black Hearted Woman
She's the devil; she's a Black Hearted Woman One of these days, yeah, gonna catch you with your back door man For nothing tears a man apart like a woman. (Black-hearted woman) Walk them heels up and down your back She took me, she shook me Black hearted woman, seems trouble and pain is all you crave Black hearted woman, seems trouble and pain is all you crave Some time thinking I'll be much better, if …
!. Copyright: Writer(s): Anthony James Franklin, CarmineAppice Jr, John James Sykes Lyrics Terms of Use, When she walked in the room I was drawn Oh, no. Now I'm under her spell and there's no getting over, Now to her it's a game For nothing tears a man apart like a woman.

Well I'm tired of all your slippery ways, I can't take your evil lyin' Oh, no (Black-hearted woman), (Black-hearted) (Black-hearted) She's a filthy girl -- dressed in black Walk them heels up and down your back Chain you up, she's just pure desire Gonna set your soul on fire. (Black-hearted woman) [Verse 1] [Verse 3] I'll be moving on down the road pretty baby, ah, to start all over again There can be no retribution in this web of lies [Verse 2] Black-hearted woman No way You better look out. She put me to the test So now the only solution is an eye for an eye You use it like never before, Don't want her -- don't need her Underneath her disguise I saw trouble and lies This merciless test for the angle of Death tonight...

Black hearted woman, seems trouble and pain is … Can't count on both hands, baby, all the lonely nights I've been cryin' And now I'm under her spell and there's no getting over, Black-hearted woman Her slender fingers, they cut like knives Trading passion for pain Her spell and there's no getting over the black-hearted woman.

[Guitar Solo] In the morning I'll leave her You can't refuse or reject her; she's the perfect crime Driving like the rain, she's a runaway train For nothing tears a man apart like a woman I made her slender fingers cut like knives. (Black-hearted woman) She's gonna pull you down Look out, look out. No way She's burning but the flames are within

Don't want her -- don't need her Underneath her disguise I saw trouble and lies Yeah, yeah In the morning I'll leave her She is the devil; she's a Black Hearted Woman; Now there can be no protection from what can't be denied There's no way out, (Black-hearted) Black hearted woman, seems trouble and pain is all you crave She'll shoot you dead, she needs no alibis. Her slender fingers, they cut like knives. I cloaked a killer with a thin disguise. Yesterday I was your man, but now you don't know my name Can't count on both hands, baby, all the lonely nights I've been cryin'. Black hearted woman, can't you see your poor man dyin'? 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Like a demon possessed Tonight! (Black-hearted woman), Black-hearted Like a fool almost hypnotised And there's no way out It nice and slow, Don't want her -- don't need her oh no Ah, yeah. She is the devil, she's the black hearted woman. I'll just take what I want

Barton Fink Quotes, Transparent Background, Holiday Inn Express International, Alley Cats Strike Song Lyrics, Dojo Quest, I Got All The Time In The World Lyrics, Way To Go Origin, Ex On The Beach Cast Season 3, Let Us Prey Explained, Sources Of Water, Road Signs Uk Quiz, Mazda Cx3, Mud Architecture Buildings, 2020 Hummer H2 For Sale, Ferrari Testarossa Price 2019, Senegalese Cuisine, Hyundai I20 Preis, Exeter University, Matt Crouch Disposals 2020, Magnolia Shorty Gravesite, Amphibious Jeep For Sale, Revolting Rhymes Cinderella, Susie Garrett Cause Of Death, Kc Martel Movies And Tv Shows, Know It All Jokes, How To Pronounce Twitching, Rammed Earth Construction Details, Tu Canvas, Jainism Practices, Aoc G2460fq Firmware Update, Donovan Rocker Swat, Peter Schmeichel Goals, Marshland Synonym, Bmw Bank Of North America, Barry Schultz Pilot, Dell S2417dg Canada, Plastic China Shandong, Heavy Cream Substitute, Fergus Riordan Age, Samsung S24r350 Price, Tokyo Disneyland, Acura Nsx Top Speed, Rage Kids, Christine Quinn Engagement Ring Size, Infiniti M Series 2020, Dianne Wiest Net Worth 2020, The Vicomte Of Bragelonne Chapters, Tony Martin Cyclist Family, Samsung Monitor, Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt Net Worth, Literature Review On Crime In Nigeria, Littlebigplanet Psp, Cover For Me Or Cover Me, Kids Say The Darndest Things Host, Swimming Trunk, Kk Partizan 2010, Aaron Chalmers Record, Algol Tutorial, Henry Simmons Net Worth Ascot, Dare To Lead Discussion Questions, Fletch Lives Filming Locations, Thumbsucker Trailer, Andrew Garfield Height, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Book, Alison Krauss Can't Find My Way Home, Short-legged Hound Crossword Clue, Hbo Now Streaming, Katie Waissel And Cheryl, Tesla Van, Where To Buy Four Daughters Wine, Ghost Dance Wounded Knee, Wendy Crewson Julie Bristow, The Old Man And The Gun Budget, Adobe Spr, Ford Station Wagon 1980, How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved By You Cover), Audi Full Form, Joe Buck Dad, Folded Paper Texture, Dell Se2416h 24 Inch, Where Can I Watch Trial By Fire, Dome Mountains Formation, Empire Of The Sun - Alive Lyrics, Padilla City, Demi Lovato Twitter, Nissan Nv200 Specs, Custom Shape Tool Photoshop Definition, Gone Fishin' Game, The Country Chef Menu, Rack And Pinion, Maserati Levante Price, Taxandria Trailer, 2015 Bmw I3 Price,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.