bmw i3 rex road trip

0 0

– à quel prix ? Again a picturesque village, this time with a larger river (the Mosel) and an ancient castle on the adjoining mountain. I made a note that the next time we drove back up to Vermont, we would do just that. It's about ten miles from the Vermont border. All in all, this is a decent short review of the i3 REx put out by Fox, which leads us to believe that perhaps the news outlet is warming up to electric cars. Le bloc a été sollicité sur 15.000 des 100.000 km parcourus sur 5 ans, soit 15% du kilométrage totalisé. Les défauts ? SEE ALSO: 2014 BMW i3 Electric Car: Why California Set Range Requirements, Engine Limits.
These stops allowed me to more than double the all-electric miles for the trip, and I only needed 4.9 gallons of gas for the 184 miles I drove with the range extender running, as I averaged 37.5 mpg. The REx engine is a 650-cc two-cylinder adapted from motorcycle applications; using it yields an EPA-rated maximum range of 150 miles from the battery and fuel tank combined.

The electric BMW seems to have performed creditably, considering that--unlike, say, the Chevrolet Volt--the i3 REx range extender isn't really meant to turn the car into a long-distance cruiser. On the return leg--along a different, shorter route and in warmer weather--the car achieved 63 miles of electric range. DON'T MISS: 2014 BMW i3 REx 38-HP Range Extender Vs. 14,000-Foot Mountain: Who Wins? The first hurdle is Europe not being the United States of Europe.

BMW i3 REx European Road Trip Back in February we featured Steven from The Netherlands as a Born Electric guest blogger . I know many readers here have spent countless sleepless nights pondering the the age-old question: How long does it take to refuel a BMW i3's tiny gas tank? I know many readers here have spent countless sleepless nights pondering the the age-old question: How long does it take to refuel a BMW i3’s tiny gas tank? With a normal to brisk driving style, it excels on local trips with perhaps a charge or two along the way. But when taking it easy, tourist style, it can haul you much further than your cities limits. Idem pour l’autonomie estimée qui est basée sur les précédents trajets réalisés. This little drive was, besides enjoyable, also a good reminder for me to keep driving carefully during the day to make the most of our E-range, for the battery had only 16% remaining when plugging back in at our B&B at night. Sans le Rex qui a disparu des options, elle ne fera cependant gagner que 20 à 40 km dans les mêmes conditions d’utilisations, mais exclusivement avec un fonctionnement 100% électrique. Perhaps the most discussed topic of the BMW i3 is the implementation of the range extender for the North American market. Et ce, avec une consommation moyenne de 7,5 litres d’essence. With plenty of charge to get us to our next B&B we left sunny Basel and the river Rhine. If you don't close the rear door firmly, the "door ajar" light can light up while you are driving. Tom Moloughney. The downside: REx wakes at 5-6 km, no matter what. To begin with the conclusion: yes and no. So last week we made the Vermont trip again, and as planned we recorded one of the gas stops: As you can see, I started the stopwatch before we exited the highway, and stopped it when we were back on the highway. And it’ll go further if you dare it…, 1,780 km (1,104 mi), plugging in 16 times during the trip For maximum efficiency, Moloughney used the adaptive cruise control, finding that 70 mph allowed the range extender to comfortably maintain the battery's state of charge. ), et le moindre accrochage = on change l’extérieur des portières (donc 2000€) parce l’ABS casse…. Time for friendly cooperation example #2: the receptionist of the adjoining offices came out to ask us if everything was ok, noticing of course it wasn’t because of me standing there with a large blue cable in my hands, looking lost. But hey, BMW calls it a “city car” after all. sérieux BMW ?

There are drivers who view the limited range of an electric car as a limitation--and those who view it as a challenge. But hey, it was supposed to be an adventure ! Fortunately I’ve never had that happen to me but I don’t really have any big mountains which I need to climb. The cold meant that even though the car left New Jersey with a full charge, the range extender switched on after just 48 miles. 2014 BMW i3 REx Vs Chevy Volt: Range-Extended Electric Cars Compared, 2014 BMW i3 Electric Car: Why California Set Range Requirements, Engine Limits, ‘She hit her face!’ Watch a Delta passenger smack a flight attendant on board plane, 'We will come after you': Voters report personalized emails pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump, Trump tells Pennsylvania rally 'nobody wants me' before cutting event short and dancing off stage to YMCA, Trump's closing pitch to voters admits that America has to be made 'great again' all over again, Outrage among Hindu groups as Kamala Harris's niece shares image of her photoshopped as goddess, Pretty in Pink: 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, There Are 19,872 IndyCar Championship Outcomes Between Dixon and Newgarden, COURTS Mega October Sale: Just 5 days Left, Alex Marquez: I’ve “started to understand” Honda criticisms, How the GMC Hummer Compares to Other Off-Roaders, The Hummer EV Edition 1 is sold out and it'll be years before other trims arrive, How Tony Stewart pranked Chase Briscoe over 2021 Cup graduation, The New GMC Hummer EV Has a Super Weird Removable Roof, 2022 Genesis G70 Will Have Carryover 2.0T and 3.3T Engines, De Tomaso claims it's moving to America so we can relearn how to design cars, We Finally Get To See GMC Hummer EV Show Crab Walk Mode In Action, New electric road car-based series announced, NASCAR believes Michael Jordan can be a ‘player’ in racing, too, 2019 Subaru Forester Touring infotainment walkthrough, Ocon pleased with Alonso simulator support at Renault F1, 2022 GMC Hummer EV dimensions, clearances and off-road features explained, 5 Gifts For Your Child That Will Last A Lifetime, The 2021 TLX Is What an Acura Sport Sedan Should Be, 480-HP 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1's Handling Pack Costs $3500. Tous les utilisateurs ont par ailleurs été gênés par l’ouverture antagoniste des portes qu’ils ne trouvent pas pratiques. We here in Europe have it easy, sorry about that American brethren, for we can engage REx at will, so we don’t have to motor through towns and countryside, but we can plan our REx extension to happen anywhere along the way. The residual charge doesn’t seem to matter much at the fast chargers’; it’ll charge to 90% in 30 minutes anyway. This equates to approx 70 miles in 2 – 5 minutes. In that post, I wrote that I found it funny how quickly the gas tank fills because it’s only 1.9 gallons. Batterie peu dégradée dans ce cas OK, mais si elle lâche (çà peut arriver du jour au lendemain non ? You’ll need an app on your iPhone to start the charger, but that’s ok. For France and Switzerland, we’re out of luck.

I am still not used to have to look through the side windows to oversee that tight left-hander. And I will lift a tip of the vail: it is a very positive note. Then we reached the dreaded point that was looming in the planning all along. That’s good news because as much as I like how the REx works, and how quickly I can refill the gas tank, I’d still much prefer going on battery alone. Les thématiques les plus populaires de notre blog auto sont la voiture électrique et les hybrides, mais nous abordons également la voiture GNV / GPL, les auto à l'hydrogène, les aspects politiques et environnementaux liés à l'automobile. Si on roule à 130 km/h, on ne l’entend pas, le bruit du moteur est couvert par les bruits de roulement et les bruits aérodynamiques. The ability to use your smartphone to monitor the car is invaluable. We had lunch, walked the totally unremarkable town, takin’ it easy as promised, until the car was charged enough to reach our next goal. OK, so we have this i3. La règle adoptée par l’Adac voulait que l’usage du prolongateur d’autonomie soit l’exception. Quoi qu’il en soit, le test sur 5 ans, dans des conditions réelles, avec divers conducteurs sans doute peu doux avec l’engin, prouve que la i3 est une voiture électrique robuste et fiable. "Gary Gastelu takes a road trip in the BMW i3 REx range-extended electric car." At this hotel, we had the first experience of the friendly cooperation we would encounter along the way. 42 00 km. Comment ne peux-t-on faire que 15 000 km avec un jeu de pneus? The range extender has been a great feature and I’m still very happy I got it. – Enfin, les pneus d’origine avaient du être remplacés très vite.

Matty Ferrigno Cause Of Death, Peugeot 208 Prix 2018, Ralph Fiennes Nephew, Amazon Sumerian Wiki, Jeep Panther For Sale, Harajuku Girls, Karma Car, Roman Ruins In South Shields, Disable Refresh Rate Switching Windows 10, Greg Creed Salary, Learn Icelandic Edinburgh, Mr Bunny Rabbit Captain Kangaroo, Hummer H1 For Sale Australia, John Robertson Comedian Wife, Infiniti M45 For Sale, Maze Runner Book, Let There Be Love Nat King Cole Lyrics, You Will Be My Ain True Love Lyrics, How To Make Lemonade With Lemon Juice, Pardes Full Movie Hd 1080p, Is Brittany Bristow Married, Chris O'dowd Height, Sensorless Vector Control, Hook Maggie, Jerod Shelby Carroll Shelby, Shakhtar Donetsk Players, Fiumicino Airport Departures, Hollywood Studios List, Abeokuta South Map, Veruca Salt Squirrel Gif, Acer Predator Xb273k Specs, True Grit (1969 Vs 2010), Lexus Rx 350 Used 2015, Blender Materials, Porsche Mission E Price, Cameron Rachel Hamill, Kia Niro Electric, 49-inch Monitor, Blizzard Meaning In Tamil, Mistakes Were Made (but Not By Me) Audiobook, Volkswagen Annual Report 2016, Danish Companies In Usa, Asus Xg49vq Price, Ksfo Schedule, Dog Eat Dog Productions, Vladimir Duthiers Nationality, The Shocker Emoji, Cameron J Wright Instagram, Where Was The Witches Filmed, Butterfly Table Tennis, Muddy Puddles, Bedless Lyrics, A Soldier Of The Great War Characters, 4x4 Concrete Slab, Train Conductor Training, The Silver Swan Solo Sheet Music, Paul Murphy Jazz,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.