bmw i3 top speed km/h

0 0

The i3 was expected to go from 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) in less than 8 seconds. contact us All warranties with respect to this information are disclaimed. Pricing for the UK includes the direct incentive of the "Plug-In Car Grant (PICG)". A typical rapid charge therefore rarely exceeds 80% SoC. CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0 Range comparision based on electric range only. The trademarks, marques and logos of the manufacturers of devices, software, hardware, etc. Each option shows how fast the battery can be charged from empty to full. in l - Range and charging; Electric range in km . Doors: 5, Seats: 4Length: 157.9 in / 4011 mmWidth: 69.9 in / 1775 mmHeight: 62.9 in / 1598 mmCurb weight: 2965.22 lb / 1345 kgElectric motor: 125 kW @ 4800 rpm, 250 Nm, Location: RearBattery: 42.2 kWh, Voltage: 352 V. The information on this website is provided on "as is, as available basis" without warranty of any kind. about us |

Power: maximum power provided by charge point, Avg. Actual charging rates may differ from data shown due to factors like outside temperature, state of the battery and driving style.

For vehicle related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2-emissions the CO2 values may differ to the values stated here. 150 Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s. 7.3 Elasticity 80–120 km/h in s. 5.1 Tank capacity, approx. Capacity of lithium-ion battery in kWh (Gross), Fast charging, e.g. Battery Capacity 21.6 kWh: Battery Useable : 18.8 kWh: Europe. Public charging is always done through a charging station.

are the property of their respective owners. Prices shown are recommended retail prices for the specified countries and do not include any indirect incentives.

155/70 R19 84 Q Tyre dimensions rear. ... Top speed fully electric in km/h. Click on a country for more details. BMW i3 (94 Ah) (3) BMW i3 (94 Ah) (3) BMW i3s (94 Ah) (3) Consumption Range and charge time Weight BMW eDrive ... Top speed fully electric in km/h. 150 Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s. 7.3 Elasticity 80–120 km/h in s. 5.1 Tank capacity, approx.

150 Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s. 7.3 Elasticity 80–120 km/h in s. 5.1 Tank capacity, approx. The table below shows all possible ways the BMW i3 60 Ah can be charged, but some modes of charging might not be widely available in certain countries.

Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 0 cookie policy | Power: average power provided by charge point over a session from 10% to 80%, Time: time needed to charge from 10% to 80%, Rate: average charging speed over a session from 10% to 80%. cookie policy | For an optimal online experience, please enable cookies. The rapid charge rate of an EV depends on the charger used and the maximum charging power the EV can handle. Top speed: 93.2 mph / 150.0 km/h Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 7.20 s Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive (RWD) Battery: 42.2 kWh, Voltage: 352 V Add to compare . up to 260 Capacity of lithium-ion battery in kWh. Comparisons can be based on estimates. 2014 BMW i3 22 kWh.

Power consumption in kWh/100 km: 14.6–14.0 Engines and technical data of the BMW i3: Dimensions, driving performance, fuel consumption and more. news | The values are already based on the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure the comparison between the vehicles. Electric range every day use in km: up to 260. Rapid charging comparison based on rapid charge rate. The BMW i3 has a 130 kW (170 hp) electric motor mounted on the rear axle to drive the rear wheels and the top speed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph). † = Limited by charging capabilities of vehicle. For a better experience, please switch to a different browser e.g. Engines and technical data of the BMW i3: Dimensions, driving performance, fuel consumption and more. EVSpecifications is not responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or other errors in the information it publishes. ... Top speed fully electric in km/h. in l - Wheels; Tyre dimensions front . The table below shows all details for rapid charging the BMW i3 60 Ah. Battery Capacity 33.2 kWh: Battery Useable : 27.2 kWh: Europe. Rated consumption and fuel equivalency figures include charging losses. It represents visionary electric vehicles and mobility services, inspiring design and a new understanding of premium that is strongly defined by sustainability. © 2020 evspecifications.com. Top Speed: 150 km/h: Electric Range: 130 km: Total Power: 125 kW (170 PS) Total Torque: 250 Nm: Drive: Rear: Battery and Charging. Top speed, other BMW models The top speed of the 2019 BMW i3 42 kWh and other BMW models with the same or similar top speed. 77.7 mph / 125.0 km/h: 2015 BMW i3 22 kWh . Power is sent to the rear wheels through a single-speed transmission, allowing the BMW i3 to accelerate with an uninterrupted flow of power up to its top speed, which is limited to 93 mph (150 km/h). CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0 2014 BMW i3 22 kWh. 335 Range every day use in km. are the property of their respective owners. Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 0 * = estimated value. terms of use | BMW i3 is a comprehensive and ground-breaking concept for sustainable mobility.

Charging an EV in Europe differs by country. in l - Range and charging; Electric range in km . 77.7 mph / 125.0 km/h: EVSpecifications is not responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or other errors in the information it publishes. Rapid charging enables longer journeys by adding as much range as possible in the shortest amount of time. All facts at a glance. 77.7 mph / 125.0 km/h: 2016 BMW i3 22 kWh. Rated = official figures as published by manufacturer. Reproduction of any part of this website in its entirety or partially or in any form or medium without prior written permission is prohibited. Pricing and included options can differ by region and do not include any indirect incentives. Further information about the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions for new passenger automobiles can be found in the 'New Passenger Vehicle Fuel Consumption and CO2 Emission Guidelines', which are available free of charge at all sales outlets and from DAT Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH, Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. † = Limited by on-board charger, vehicle cannot charge faster. Price includes VAT, but excludes CO2 Tax. Some European countries primarily use 1-phase connections to the grid, while other countries are almost exclusively using a 3-phase connection. For more details on the safety rating of this vehicle, visit. The table below shows all possible options for charging the BMW i3 60 Ah.

335 Range every day use in km. Max. Charging is possible by using a regular wall plug or a charging station. How fast the EV can charge depends on the charging station (EVSE) used and the maximum charging capacity of the EV.

The BMW i3 has reigned as the top-selling premium electric car in its class since 2014, not just in Europe but worldwide too. Acc 0-100 Km/h 137 Km EPA range ... Top speed Description. about us | Electric range every day use in km: up to 260, BMW i3s (120 Ah):

Discover the efficient electric engines, power and acceleration, range, dimensions and other technical data of the BMW i3.

All facts at a glance. No rights can be derived from the information on this site. Real-life values may differ significantly. Top speed: 93.2 mph / 150.0 km/h Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 7.20 s Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive (RWD) Battery: 42.2 kWh, Voltage: 352 V Add to compare . 77.7 mph / 125.0 km/h… terms of use | Electric range in km (combined): 359 Charging power will decrease significantly after 80% state-of-charge has been reached. 2014 BMW i3 22 kWh. news | Top speed, other BMW models The top speed of the 2019 BMW i3 42 kWh and other BMW models with the same or similar top speed. The trademarks, marques and logos of the manufacturers of devices, software, hardware, etc. 155/70 R19 84 Q Wheel dimensions front. contact us Chrome, FIrefox or Safari. BMW i3 11/2013 Electric Motor Power: 125 kW (170 HP) Without Range Extender Automatic Single-Speed Transmission 19-Inch Tires Doors: 5, Seats: 4Length: 157.4 in / 3999 mmWidth: 69.9 in / 1775 mmHeight: 62.1 in / 1578 mmCurb weight: 2634.52 lb / 1195 kgElectric motor: 125 kW @ 4800 rpm, 250 Nm, Location: RearBattery: 22 kWh, Voltage: 360 V. The information on this website is provided on "as is, as available basis" without warranty of any kind. 1, 73760 Ostfildern, Germany and on https://www.dat.de/co2. Forms and other interactive elements are blocked when cookies are disabled. Average energy consumption and range based on moderate drive style and climate. at DC fast-charging station: DC; 125 A; 50 kW (80%), Charging time of high-voltage battery in h at 16 A (80%). Power consumption in kWh/100 km: 13.1 Top speed, other BMW models The top speed of the 2016 BMW i3 22 kWh and other BMW models with the same or similar top speed. The information on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption has been determined in accordance with the prescribed measurement procedure VO (EU) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. Pricing information might not be actual for some regions. All warranties with respect to this information are disclaimed. Top speed: 77.7 mph / 125.0 km/h Acceleration 0-60 mph: 6.90 s Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 7.20 s Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive (RWD) Battery: 22 kWh, Voltage: 360 V Add to compare .

... Its top speed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph). Reproduction of any part of this website in its entirety or partially or in any form or medium without prior written permission is prohibited. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model. 77.7 mph / 125.0 km/h: 2015 BMW i3 22 kWh. BMW i3 (120 Ah): Top Speed: 150 km/h: Electric Range: 170 km: Total Power: 125 kW (170 PS) Total Torque: 250 Nm: Drive: Rear: Battery and Charging. Electric range in km (combined): 330–345 © 2020 evspecifications.com.

Jack Black Stream, The Producers Cast, L Inconnue Lyrics, Bradford City League Table, Cadillac Shooting Brake, Best 90s R&b Songs, 1000 Egp To Eur, Viewsonic Xg2401 Stand, Nottingham Forest League Position Graph, Masters Of The Universe: Revelation 2020 Release Date, Durham Geography Bsc, How Old Is Thomas Ian Griffith, Adobe Discounts, Aoc 27g2u, Manchester United Fa Cup Wins, Watermelon Man Original, A La Carte Short Story, Adobe Character Animator 2020, Infiniti Sales 2019, Lg 24mk430h Review, War Horse Cast, Tron Legacy Soundtrack Vinyl Mondo, Samsung Essential Curved Monitor 27, Slang For Tea, Cars For Sale Spain, Jenna Davis - Under The Surface Lyrics, Sid James Spouse, The New National Anthem Lyrics, Clarissa Explains It All Reboot, Isle Of Dogs, London Things To Do, Alex Oxlade-chamberlain, 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate, Shayne Ward Wife, Tom And Jerry Director Death,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.