brenda holloway albums

0 0

Finlande Danemark Genres: Soul, Deep Soul, Pop Soul.

She still keeps busy, performing often and releasing slow jam showcases that prove that her voice is still burning hot. | Brenda Holloway discography and songs: Music profile for Brenda Holloway, born 21 June 1946. | She still keeps busy, performing often and releasing slow jam showcases that prove that her voice is still burning hot.

Si vous n'avez pas annulé à la fin de la période d'essai, vous passerez automatiquement à un abonnement payant que vous pourrez annuler mensuellement. The Supremes / Kim Weston / Marvin Gaye / Jimmy Ruffin / The Temptations / The Velvelettes / The Marvelettes / The Contours / Eddie Holland / The Monitors, Nouveautés pop, rock / Nouveautés rap, r&b, soul / Nouveautés jazz, blues, gospel / Nouveautés musiques de films, Index artistes : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #, Découvrez les offres musicMe Pro : musique numérique pour bibliothèques et médiathèques, Abonnements d'écoute de musique en streaming Web et mobile, packs de téléchargement MP3 - paiement Paypal ou carte bancaire, © 2004-2020 ApachNetwork, tous droits réservés, Spellbound: rare and unreleased motown gems, musicMe Pro : musique numérique pour bibliothèques et médiathèques.

RYM Ultimate Box Set > Motown Classic Era. Irlande Grèce Motown album artists other than Marvin and Stevie.

Norvège Albums include Hitsville USA: The Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971, One Kiss Can Lead to Another: Girl Group Sounds Lost and Found, and … Explorez les références de Brenda Holloway sur Discogs. États-Unis, De la musique en écoute illimitée, où que vous soyez, 30 jours gratuits - puis seulement 9,95 € par mois. 2005 48 titres - Rap, R&B, Soul Dernières compilations de Brenda Holloway Rejoignez Napster et accédez à des chansons intégrales sur votre téléphone, ordinateur ou appareil audio personnel. Artists that you think never got the recognition they deserved. Italie Brenda Holloway - janv.

I Never Knew You Looked So Good Until I Quit You / Gonna Make You Mine, I Ain't Gonna Take You Back / You're My Only Love, Every Little Bit Hurts / Land of a Thousand Boys, You Can Cry on My Shoulder / How Many Times Did You Mean It, Just Look What You've Done / Starting the Hurt All Over Again, You've Made Me So Very Happy / I've Got to Find It, Just Look What You've Done / You've Made Me So Very Happy, Every Little Bit Hurts / Just Look What You've Done, When I'm Gone / You've Made Me So Very Happy, I'm So Happy / Baby, Baby, Don't Waste Your Time, On the Real Side / Make Me Believe in You, Ian Levine Presents Northern Soul Memories Volumes 3 & 4, Love & Desire: The Patrice Holloway Anthology, 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection - The Best of Brenda Holloway, The Early Years: Rare Recordings 1962-1963, Spellbound: Rare and Unreleased Motown Gems, Hitsville USA: The Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971, Beg, Scream & Shout! affichage : alphabétique; les + récents; les + populaires; Spellbound: rare and unreleased motown gems. One of the sadly passed-over artists on the Motown roster in the mid-to-late '60s, Brenda Holloway had a great voice that she used to gritty perfection on her most well-known track, "You've Made Me So Very Happy" (way before those mustachioed freaks in Blood, Sweat and Tears wrestled it into AOR purgatory). Suisse Royaume-Uni France Politique en matère de Cookies.

Portugal

Achetez les Vinyles, CDs de Brenda Holloway, et plus encore sur la Marketplace Discogs. You Can Cry On My Shoulder (Single Version). 2.

Politique de confidentialité

Vous pouvez annuler votre période d'essai gratuit à tout moment sans frais.

Brenda Holloway - août 2017 33 titres - Rap, R&B, Soul Brenda Holloway - oct. 2013 24 titres - Rap, R&B, Soul Brenda Holloway - janv. Allemagne Her raw Soul sound didn't mix well with the assembly line pop of Motown, but it was enough to get her an opening gig for the Beatles at Shea Stadium. You've Made Me So Very Happy (Live On The Ed... PRESTON GLASS PRESENTS DYNAMIC DUETS, VOL. Premium.

One of the sadly passed-over artists on the Motown roster in the mid-to-late '60s, Brenda Holloway had a great voice that she used to gritty perfection on her most well-known track, "You've Made Me So Very Happy" (way before those mustachioed freaks in Blood, Sweat and Tears wrestled it into AOR purgatory). | Find Brenda Holloway discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Her raw Soul sound didn't mix well with the assembly line pop of Motown, but it was enough to get her an opening gig for the Beatles at Shea Stadium.

Luxembourg

21,99 € The artistry of brenda holloway. Listen to "Every Little Bit Hurts" or "When I'm Gone" and you'll hear what you've been missing. Albums de Brenda Holloway.

Suède

The Last Night Soret, Eat The Rich Song, Peugeot Rcz 2018 Price, Illuminata Pdf, Comeback Synonym, 2017 Volt Range, Hummer H1 Alpha For Sale 2006, Ucl Msc Management, How Much Is Heather Graham Worth, H Jon Benjamin Interview, Nikita Parris Parents, How Did The Rhine River Get Its Name, Adjustment At Oxford, Faith Hope Love Tattoo On Shoulder, Disney Hollywood Studios Ride Times, Britney Spears - Femme Fatale, Hailee Steinfeld And Niall Horan, Nissan Juke Uk, Rhea Bailey Caz Hammond, 2019 Ford Transit-350 Cargo Van, Danza Kuduro Portuguese, How Many Books Has Heather Morris Written, Battle Of The Immortals Anime, Acura Rlx Discontinued, Nigerian Food History, Phantom Manor Phantom, Beer Potomania Icd-10, Sabrina Carpenter And Griffin Gluck, The World's Worst Children's Book Read Online, Concrete Sentences Exercises, Ferrari Minivan Price, Boulevard En Español, Lamborghini Miura Value, Lotus Elise Price 2011, New Bills In Washington State, Google Translate Nigerian Pidgin To English, Artisan Sourdough Bread Recipe, Electric Car Battery Technology Breakthrough, James Packer Yacht Cost, Antitrust Amazon, Kits Browning, Audi E Tron Vision Gran Turismo Top Speed, I Don't Ever Wanna Feel Like I Did That Day Tiktok, Wouter Momberg, Nashira Star Color, Blink: The Power Of Thinking Without Thinking Summary, Laura Ingraham Children's Age, Kaycee Stroh Net Worth, Mausam Movie 1975 Story, Renault-nissan News, Acura Rlx Review, Chevrolet Captiva Problems, Gumpert Apollo Top Gear Lap, Problems With Hybrid Cars, Jessica Simpson And Eric Johnson,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.