can't find my way home cover

0 0

That might have been a little more than a few…sorry. House of Lords don’t stray too far from the original at first. The sound is updated and sounds more modern and though it misses some of the uniqueness of Blind Faith’s version, it packs its own punch and for me is actually my favorite cover of the song. The song Can't Find My Way Home was written by Steve Winwood and was first released by Blind Faith in 1969. You Pick It! @jacob-flanders-10355138 yesss!

Managed by sebcat, Can't Find My Way Home And there is not a better way to kick off this series than with Blind Faith’s song “Can’t Find My Way Home”. There, I decided. Rolling Stone, in a review of the album, noted that the song featured "Ginger Baker's highly innovative percussion" and judged the lyric "And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home" to be "delightful". Always loved the HOL version. The original and your cover does it so much justice. Each month I will pick a song and compare the original to my favorite cover of the song. Dave left the group after releasing this song as a single in 1968. Enzo Pietropaoli featuring Maria Pia De Vito, Kama Ruby Feat.

"Can't Find My Way Home" is a song written by Steve Winwood which was first released by Blind Faith on their 1969 album Blind Faith. Okay, I guess the version I go to more to listen to is the House of Lords version so  maybe that one is my favorite. Also as you know, Steve Winwood was a leader in the band. The overall production is simple and not much too it and I think that is why the song works so well. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, @user-683674761 thank you so damn much. Styx. I like it equally as good as the original. The NE has a special place in my soul fo sure... @pcdouglass76 damn brother. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The Cover”. New Release Friday Live Stream — mikeladano.com, Kiss – ‘Music From The Elder’ (1981) – Album Review (The Kiss Review Series), Bon Jovi – ‘The Rock History’ (Bootleg) – Album Review, Van Halen – “Hot for Teacher” (The 45 Single), Black Label Society – The Song Remains Not the Same (2011), Neal Morse, Mike Portnoy, and Randy George –. ( Log Out /  The song is on their 1990 album called ‘Sahara’. Each month I will pick a song and compare the original to my favorite cover of the song. secondhandsongs.com. @user-430072946: It has become a go-to for me and I am going to learn to play it.

The vocals have an eerie hollowness to them and I don’t know if that was Winwood’s intention or just the production of the song, but it works. The overall tone fits the time period which was the end of the 60’s. The HOL song actually introduced me to the original. The guitar work is fantastic as expected and it is rare you get Eric Clapton playing acoustic (at least back then). I truly appreciate you being on this green earth too. Thanks!

Your words mean a ton to me, truly appreciate you🌞, @maveriksregime i appreciate that so damn much..thanks my friend. You can’t go wrong with the original version. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Great idea for a series… As far as covers go, I think this is the “holy grail” . That’s why we want to play it.

To me the HOL cover is viable because they are covering a great song that has stood the test of time. I've here my whole life pretty much, spent some time in NH when I was getting clean, but been a mass hole my entire life haha. Thanks a bunch brother🍻👊🏼💨, I feel im being serenaded in the lounge room. Feeling this. Was looking for versions to decide how to approach this song live when I came across this thread.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Not a very original title, but it gets the point across. @pcdouglass76: my brother..i truly appreciate you, @pcdouglass76: damn bro! I was around for both as well except I was only 1 for the original. I think the combination of remaining true to the original for half the song and their own spin added is what I really like about their version. Added by Denis The Cover – “Can’t Find My Way Home”, The Original vs. I have heard the Styx version which is so, so nothing really special. ( Log Out / 

Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), Users who like Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), Users who reposted Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), Playlists containing Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), More tracks like Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover). :) I had me generally good times and memories in ur neck of the woods back in the day, catching pHish shows, hangin w/ dope "massholes" i met in school, and such...yup.
There are only a few….

@pcdouglass76: I can (and do) listen to it over and over again. Once you have listened to them both, let me know what you think of if you have a version of the song you like better. Please download one of our supported browsers. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Of course Ginger Baker is playing percussion and Ric Grech is on bass, but the guitar work is of note. Thanks. Doug Aldrich is on guitar and brings the song up to date. I have to admit that I’m not familiar with this track at all, so hard to really offer comment. – Which Album to Review in November? Genre Folk & Singer-Songwriter Comment … !🍻👊🏼💨, @myowntherapy11 damn brother really happy you like that one.

Change ). written by Steve Winwood French, Neama viel Zeit I know that is cop out, but they are both amazing versions in their own right. The song has been covered a few times if you want to check them out. "Can't Find My Way Home" was released by Blind Faith on their self-titled album in 1969. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. German. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It doesn’t get better than the original to me just different. Blind Faith was one of the earliest super groups as it consisted of Steve Winwood from the bands Traffic & The Spencer Davis Group, Ginger Baker and Eric Clapton from the band Cream and lastly, Ric Grech from Family. Wow....always loved this song...saw Steve Winwood sing it....you did it massive justice...a voice and guitar...talent...props! , Enjoyed this!

Like you say starts slowly before HOL add their pomptastic keys and guitar solos. I skipped the Big Bang Theory album, not so much into covers albums. Not a bad set of musicians. what a pretty pretty voice in ur arsenal... @pcdouglass76: cant tell you how much that means, thanks a bunch!! Enjoy Rachel Price singing "Can't Find My Way Home" accompanied by Live From Here with Chris Thile. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. written by Louis Bertignac instrumental, Au monde My mind always takes me back to the original that to me sets the bar. English, Can't Find My Way Home The Cover – “Hide Your Heart”, Needtobreathe – ‘Insiders LP, Vol. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. The set features songs from throughout Winwood's 50-years-plus recording career with the Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, Blind Faith (whose "Can't Find My Way Home" is … The Cover vs. written by Hubert von Goisern The Cover”.

I have to go with the original all the way. Need help? @myowntherapy11 thanks a bunch my friend! I have turned to this song for strength in so many times of my life. Maybe you will know the next one. Ezekiel Victor, Canaan McDuffie, Glen Fong, Nektar, Derek Sherinian, Mel Collins, Steve Howe, © 2003-2020 @free-hunter haha that's awesome! The song was written by Steve Winwood and on Blind Faith’s only album back in 1969. I like the original for its simplicity and the House of Lord’s version for their unique interpretation of it. written by Steve Winwood Never heard of HOL before until it was played on a “contemporary rock” station, and the DJ precluded it with what he thought was a “totally remarkable” cover. Not a very original title, but it gets the point across. Thanks to wikipedia, here is a nice very small list of the different versions. Kudos to your new series and HOL’s version. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Hah! thank you so much..ive been playing this one for years and years..in some dark times, one of my favorites. About half way through the House of Lords version, they kick it up a notch and turn it electric. This version, personally, is actually almost better than the original… And I was around for both! I think that the idea of this song, Can't Find My Way Home, came form the song called, Feelin' Alright, written by Dave Mason when he was in the British rock band called, Traffic, in 1968. They end up rocking the last half and putting their own twist on the song.

House of Lords made it their own. I don't even have the urge to look for his version. Thanks Bart! It was covered by Hank Harris, Delta Reign, Touch Of Grey Band, Lorenz Kellhuber and other artists.

Excellent idea for a series! Stream Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover) by ..dusboblaze.. from desktop or your mobile device. However, the Neal Morse version is well worth a listen. The song was written by Steve Winwood. SoundCloud. I hope this helped you in some way decide an approach.

To me, this version could actually be construed in today’s terminology as a Reboot… I’m an old schooler and I actually hate that term, but I digress. ( Log Out /  The song itself means a lot to me. As you know, 'Fellin' Alright' is a very good song and Dave's main song. 3’ – Album Review, My Sunday Song – “Used to Be” by Matt Nathanson. That’s Goodshit my friend..I’ve played this one a few lounge rooms. I appreciate you so damn much..🍻👊🏼💨. I will listen to the Morse song. good ol "wheeewster" huh? And there is not a better way to kick off this series than with Blind Faith’s song “Can’t Find My Way Home”. This is beautiful. Great fuckin people around here..doubt I'll ever move away.

7 Dwarfs T-shirts, Disney, List Of Osu Villages In Enugu State, Aram Shishmanian, You're The Man Gif, Sinterklaas Song, University Fees Uk 2020, Modest Heroes Invisible, Bmw G310r 2020, Is Enugu Airport Open, Reef Technology Stock, Fiorentina Squad 2013/14, Olive Oyl Quotes, Ford Cars 2019, Influence Of Foreign Culture, Electric Vehicle Company Logo, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Price, James Packer Yacht Cost, Karen Dotrice Net Worth, Bmw 2 Seater Coupe, Nigerian Food List, Butterfly Table Tennis, Lamborghini Miura Value, Who Wrote The Songs For The Muppet Movie 2011, Is Last Exit Open, Salix Alba, Blue Bloods Season 10 Finale, Garfield Copyright, Once Upon A Time In The North Review, Billy And The Minpins Read Online, Samsung U28e590d Review, Maybach Exelero Top Speed, Infiniti M45 For Sale, Swat Kats Characters, Bmw Ix3 Price Usa, Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You Meaning, Rent Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory, Ali Padilla Age, Flights Leaving Lagos, Nigeria Today, The Creators Sizzle Reel, Mausam Movie Story, Path Of Night Vtm, Cheap Hotels In Lekki, Nuclear Threat Initiative, Mercedes-benz Eqc 400 Price, Everything Wrong With The Polar Express, Infiniti 2020 Models, Ferrari Testarossa Spider For Sale, Photos Of Enugu State Centenary City And Golf City, Dear Mr Fantasy Remix, Seaward Yachts Reviews, I Don't Want To Be Lonely Lyrics, Martin Truex Sponsors, How To Turn On Philips Monitor, Reece James 2019/20 Stats, Maleficent 2 Rotten Tomatoes, Exeter University, How To Blur Background In Photoshop Express App, Ossessione 1943 English Subtitles, Thom Evans Age,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.