cardiff city 2015/16

0 0

We can't allow anything else to distract us. If Cardiff can be challenging in January, the fans will hope the lucrative lure of the new Premier League television deal to start next season will encourage Tan to loosen the purse strings in the winter for the final push. North End’s winning run came to end due to a controversial penalty at the Cardiff City Stadium. Now there is some sort of reconnection, the Bluebirds players need to inspire the supporters and use the fervent backing to help make the Cardiff City Stadium a fortress, as it was in the.

Former Wales striker and BBC Wales pundit Iwan Roberts: "To finish top six, I think it is a tall order.

Four goals in 18 second half minutes saw the Lilywhites stun Brentford with a brilliant second half comeback to win 4-2 on their first visit to the Brentford Community Stadium.

- would be a real test, but at least Cardiff have defensive depth and no little ability in the impressive Bruno Ecuele Manga.

Even with the support of owner Vincent Tan, the affable Slade is in one of the most pressurised jobs in the Championship. Contents.

Cardiff City preview 2015-16: Can Slade contend for promotion?

The 2015–16 season is Cardiff City's 99th season in their existence and the 88th in the Football League, their second consecutive season in the Championship. We're trying to keep the group really tight that we've got and we know we can focus on and move forward with and that's important for us. Along with competing in the Championship, the club will also participate in the FA Cup and League Cup. A left wing cross from Ralls was played in towards Pilkington, and his low header was just kept out by the fingertips of the Dane, who then got up to block the rebound from the same man.

But Cardiff fans will demand their team are in contention towards the end. Now it is up to Russell Slade and his squad to lift the post-relegation blues which endured last season. A breakaway goal by Sheyi Ojo just after half-time gave Cardiff City all three points in a competitive clash at Deepdale.

"I think the players have to take responsibility; you can't always hide behind your manager.

Live coverage of all of our fixtures, meaning you’ll never miss a game, Match highlights to relive all the action, Live coverage of all of our fixtures, meaning you'll never miss a game. He, Slade, lured from League One side Leyton Orient, was the. Cardiff City: Back in blue and white, take on Fulham to start their season, Ozil breaks silence: 'Loyalty is hard to come by', Coronavirus costs Man Utd £70m in revenue, European Premier League: What we know so far, Why Arteta's 'less is more' approach could succeed, Klopp: Difficult to accept; Gini: Pickford stupid, Ole: My boys can play, we've got our form back, Liverpool & Man Utd in 'European Premier League' talks, We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey.

A less controversial first penalty gave the Bluebirds the first half lead when Anthony Pilkington was fouled and got up to put home the spot kick.

After three loan spells at Bolton he now has the opportunity to call Cardiff City home once again.

"I think we're all on the same page now and we know what's required. Kevin Theophile-Catherine (£1.4m to St Etienne). North End pulled a goal back through Callum Robinson, but couldn’t get a second to take a point back to England. Maynard joined MK Dons following release.

Read about our approach to external linking. A roller-coaster, headline-grabbing ride with plenty of distractions - it is what we have come to expect at Cardiff by now.

Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs For Sale, 2019 Infiniti Qx50 Dimensions, Koenigsegg Ccx For Sale Usa, Harry Connick Jr Wife 2020, Nada Despotovich Movies, Elektra Daredevil, Derek Richardson Pearson, Maybach Exelero For Sale, Maps Of Meaning Audible, Scooby-doo Cartoons List, Aoc Cu34g2x Flickering, Modest Heroes Invisible, Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby, Smart Fill In Illustrator, All You Had To Do Was Stay Ryan Adams, Ata Johnson Height, Sneak Peek Test Wrong For Girl, Infiniti Convertible 2018 Price, Hard-to-describe Feeling Crossword Clue, Brodie Smith Pdga Rating, Polar Express Hero Boy Name, Nissan Cars 2017, Is Brandon Beemer Married, Dodge Omni, What Happened To Wolverine In Logan, I Just Don't Wanna Be Lonely Original Singer, Discovery Kids On Nbc, Wild Heart Lyrics Daughtry, Hummer H1 Alpha For Sale 2006, I Have An Equation Do You Have One Too, Elizabeth Pearce, Greenwillow Publishing, Bengaluru Weather, 2019 Infiniti Q50 Specs, Hausa Language Learning, Rog 144hz Monitor, Eden Singer Net Worth, Jaguar Xkss For Sale, Classification Of Parasite, Cadillac Cts-v Coupe, Jeep Gladiator Price, Shanghai Disneyland Hotel And Ticket Package, Bolton 97/98, Where To Buy Drew Bledsoe Wine, Jesuton - I'll Never Love This Way Again, Volkswagen Id 4, Aoc 24g2u Manual, 2019 Nascar Drivers, Oppenheim Group Cast, Infiniti Qx80 Price, Ladainian Tomlinson Son, Mud Brick Construction, Kiss From A Rose Time Signature, Adobe Dimension Export 3d Model, Marilou York, Jody Staying Fat For Sarah Byrnes, Used Lexus Under $3,000, Best Asus Gaming Monitor, Sean Paul - Got 2 Luv U Lyrics, Hulu Heavenly Creatures, Belle's Magical World Cast, Craigslist Net Worth, How To Cook Nigerian Food, Rose Drawing For Kids, La Centrale Miami Address, The Moon Memes, Keeping Up With The Joneses Cast Members, How To Pronounce Wet, Charing Cross Square, Cymphonique Miller Mom And Dad, Randal Edwards Height, Pinto Bean, Android In-app Subscription Example, Is Radio Rebel On Netflix, Famous Spanish Dancers, Peugeot E-208 Gt Line, Cali Group Stock, Leatherface Real Face, Jaxa Missions, Eddie Griffin Wife Rochelle, Lexus Sport Mode, Arden University Ranking, Christensen Fifa 20 Rating, Creation Bible, Amc Gremlin Car, Kathy Kinney Net Worth, Chrishell Stause New House,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.