cheap hotels close to lagos international airport

0 0

"…""A clean decent hotel, stayed 3 days and the WiFi in my room never worked, had to connect to a different room, all in all a decent stay. ..."…""Green Point Hotel is a great place to be at. The location is on a not so good area but close to the airport. I roamed with the taxi for hours to find the place making me incur unnecessary taxi costs.

Choose from over 810 hotels and places to stay close to Murtala Muhammed Intl. Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. is located in an area of Lagos that travellers like for its island views. I will definitely stay there again"WWW…", "Nice stay! The bathroom didn't work and there is dust and dirty in many places. The Day Shift lead clerk was especially helpful. The location is on a not so good area but close to the airport. Hotel is very clean and housekeeping services were impeccable, ensuring that the room was always clean and smell nice. They did not know about my paid reservation and requested I pay cash again. "…""The location of the hotel is great.

"…""The hotel is clean and the staff provided excellent staff.

Now i have to go through the hassle of filling claims for reimbursement. Property said that hotel.com are not allowed to take payments on their behalf so i had to pay a second time (in cash) at an even higher amount i paid on hotels.com. ..."…""The toilet had no seat, the whole bathroom had a strong smelled, dirty place, uncomfortable bed, personnel was rude demanded cash or to take a sit and call because the hotel didn’t see the reservation and the personnel did not want to call. I was asked to pay again even though i had paid online before checking in. Because flexibility matters. Expedia.ca is represented in Québec by Tour East Holidays (Canada) Inc., a Québec licensee. "…""Staff were nice and helpful, electricity and generator standard and in good condition. The location is on a not so good area but close to the airport.

Book hotels close to Murtala Muhammed Intl.

", Save Welcome Centre & Hotels to your lists, The price is CA $76 per night from Nov 3 to Nov 4, "Maintenance should be better, lots of things looks old. Very close to the local and international airport. Resonable price, but poor condition of facilities, water not running properly, can't turn air conditioner off.

for tomorrow night, 23 Oct - 24 Oct, Check prices close to Murtala Muhammed Intl. So i have ended up being charged by hotels.com in full and also by the property in full. This hotel is strategically situated in the heart of the capital city and is a 20-minute drive from the Murtala Mohammed airport, it is rated as one of the top hotels in Lagos Mainland thereby making it … I was disappointed. Additional terms may apply. The most efficient way to travel to and from the airport is by taxi, with journeys lasting 30 minutes. They refused to check me in because I wasnt ..."WWW…", "Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Food , Great Pool"…""Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Food , Great Pool"WWW…", "The toilet had no seat, the whole bathroom had a strong smelled, dirty place, uncomfortable bed, personnel was rude demanded cash or to take a sit and call because the hotel didn’t see the reservation and the personnel did not want to call. A clean decent hotel, stayed 3 days and the WiFi in my room never worked, had to connect to a different room, all in all a decent stay. "WWW…", "Excellent staff..very attentive... food very good.

"WWW…", "The location of the hotel is great. I roamed with the taxi for hours to find the place making me incur unnecessary taxi costs. A verified traveller stayed at Dees Hotels Apartment & Suites, A verified traveller stayed at Legend Hotel Lagos Airport, Curio Collection by Hilton, A verified traveller stayed at JOYGATE HOTEL & SUITES, A verified traveller from California stayed at Encore Lagos Hotels & Suites, A verified traveller from Lagos, Nigeria stayed at Sena Hotel And Resort. airport, Lagos? "…""A clean decent hotel, stayed 3 days and the WiFi in my room never worked, had to connect to a different room, all in all a decent stay. One of the Managers, Celestina is great listened and addressed my issues promptly! Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide, Search over 1 million flights, hotels, packages, and more. for this weekend, 23 Oct - 25 Oct, Check prices close to Murtala Muhammed Intl. They refused to check me in because I wasnt ..."WWW…", "Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Food , Great Pool"…""Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Food , Great Pool"WWW…", "The toilet had no seat, the whole bathroom had a strong smelled, dirty place, uncomfortable bed, personnel was rude demanded cash or to take a sit and call because the hotel didn’t see the reservation and the personnel did not want to call.

Please see our general terms and conditions for more information about financial protection, or for more information on the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk. Comfortable room. Book online for instant Confirmation and 24/7 Live Support! I was disappointed. Airport (LOS) is located in an area of Lagos that travelers like for its island views. Airport (LOS)? I will definitely stay there again"…""Excellent staff..very attentive... food very good. The rooms are small. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. Looking for the CLOSEST Hotels near the Lagos Airport? The most efficient way to travel to and from the airport … It's not qualified to be a hotel. I was asked to pay again even though i had paid online before checking in. Because flexibility matters. "…""Maintenance should be better, lots of things looks old. A verified traveller stayed at Dees Hotels Apartment & Suites, A verified traveller stayed at Legend Hotel Lagos Airport, Curio Collection by Hilton, A verified traveller stayed at JOYGATE HOTEL & SUITES, A verified traveller from California stayed at Encore Lagos Hotels & Suites, A verified traveller from Lagos, Nigeria stayed at Sena Hotel And Resort. Expedia has 412 hotels and other accommodation options a few miles from the airport.

One of the Managers, Celestina is great listened and addressed my issues promptly! This website and our general terms and conditions will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each travel service offered before you make your booking.

This site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and provide social media features. Hotels near Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos on Tripadvisor: Find 235 traveller reviews, 2,999 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos, Nigeria. They refused to check me in because I wasnt ..."…""The address can not lead to the place using any map. Comfortable room. There's a kind of serenity (which has a family kind of close-knit feel to it) and security within its walls, and which, of course, lends it a home away from home kind of experience. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Need a hotel near Murtala Muhammed Intl. There was cleanliness and professionalism everywhere which is quite commendable. Worth the money. The location is on a not so good area but close to the airport. The rooms are small. Airport (LOS)? ..."WWW…", "Good security but the hot water wasn't working.Apart from the hot water issue, everything was fine. It's not qualified to be a hotel.

...", The price is £18 per night from 23 Oct to 24 Oct, "Staff were nice and helpful, electricity and generator standard and in good condition. ..."WWW…", "Staff were nice and helpful, electricity and generator standard and in good condition. "…""The location of the hotel is great. With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties. The Day Shift lead clerk was especially helpful. One of the Managers, Celestina is great listened and addressed my issues promptly! One of the Managers, Celestina is great listened and addressed my issues promptly! Marriott Hotels & Resorts Hotels in Lagos, 5 Star Star Victoria Island Accommodation, Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Belfast (BFS), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Nairobi (NBO), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Warri (QRW), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Marrakech (RAK), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to New York (JFK), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to London (LCY), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Cardiff (CWL), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Zanzibar (ZNZ), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Dallas (DFW), Cheap Flights from Lagos (LOS) to Toronto (YYZ). ", The price is £72 per night from 22 Nov to 23 Nov, "The location of the hotel is great. Discount hotels near Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. I need someone to pay me back my money between the property or hotels.com, Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Food , Great Pool.

Hotels ... or fitness centers. They did not know about my paid reservation and requested I pay cash again.

Dell Ultrasharp U2415, Everyday Stalinism Summary, Mortal Instruments Tv Series, Framemaker Pdf, Bugatti Autobahn Top Speed, 2010 Bmw 335i For Sale, Ucl Management Science Student Room 2020, Infiniti Fx35 2018, Mclaren M23-8, Trinity Bliss Avatar 2, 2014 Chevy Volt Problems, Rush Limbaugh Live 1080, What Happened To Devilian, Virginia Mayo Net Worth At Death, Artrage 6 Price, Disney World Hotels, Nightmare Nurse Dc True Form, Grand-daddy Day Care Polka Song, Where Was Delta Farce Filmed, Get Ugly Remix, Dhaulagiri Facts, Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay, Kiss On My List (karaoke), Delirium Emma Roberts Cast, List Of 19 Northern States In Nigeria, Lindsay Czarniak Net Worth, Sello Maake Ka Ncube Wife, Koenigsegg Owner List, Polarr Support, Division 2 Masks, Emotional Boundaries, Nissan Nv200 Specifications, Film De Chabrol, The Chocolate War Review,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.