chevy trax 2015 reviews

0 0

My first SUV. Write a review… The Trax performs well around town, with good acceleration up to about 50 mph, though the extra 300 pounds of the AWD version make it slightly slower to gather speed. Cargo space is greater in the Trax than in competitors like the Juke, with 18.7 cubic feet with the rear seat up and 48.7 cu ft once the rear seat is folded. Radiator, cooling fan, antifreeze leaks, water pump, thermostat, overheating. Did you get what you wanted relative to the price you paid? ), with the rearmost one accessible to rear-seat riders as well. I am now looking at replacing my crank shaft seal to quiet a chirp/whistle. N/A indicates that we did not receive a large enough sample size to provide data for a specific year. Bought it in 2017, was a 2016 model with only 28,000 miles.

We were a bit nervous as it was it's first model year out, but so far we've not been disappointed. I have all the features and they all come in handy! The trax seems larger than it is. I traded in my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV because the driver seat had no lumbar support and my back started to bother me. It has a nice Bluetooth screen and connection. An X indicates that the vehicle was not manufactured for a specific year. The result is entirely inoffensive exterior lines that are bland enough to approach the generic. Elaine L., WI (2015 Chevrolet Trax LS 1.4-L 4 Cyl turbo) "Really the same problem as the ignition coil failure, unsure if the plug was the cause or if it was the coil that destroyed the plug" The bill was $450.00 which was quite a bit on a newer. - trunk is extremely small; we recently took this car on vacation and it was impossible to fit two full-size rolling suitcases in the trunk We didn't see a single head turn during several hours of driving the Trax. Squeaks, rattles, wind noises, loose or cracked seals and/or weather-stripping, air and water leaks. Did you? The AWD Trax rides slightly higher than the front-wheel-drive version, which is not only lower to the ground but has a deeper front air dam--both features that help with its 2-mpg gain on combined average fuel economy. of 2015 Chevrolet Trax owners. Customers who did take the plunge and buy one though, tended to be very satisfied with their purchases. It's nowhere near as much fun to drive as a larger Mazda or even Ford compact crossover, but it feels solid on the road and absorbs bumps fairly well. on Sun Jul 16 2017. It's not eligible for the new Top Safety Pick+ award, though, due to its lack of forward-collision warning and other advanced electronic safety systems required to achieve that designation. It does a good job of shielding its occupants from bumps and uneven surfaces. (Not the stereotypical 4 x 8-foot sheet of plywood, however.). The 2015 Chevrolet Trax is best described as a small urban crossover with all-weather capability thanks to its available all-wheel-drive system. The cup holders are small.

The Trax’s underpinnings are much like those of many typical small cars and carlike crossovers, with a MacPherson strut front suspension and a torsion-beam rear setup with tubular V-shaped beam and twin-tube gas shocks. Rides great for it's size and feels much bigger on the inside then it looks. If your looking for a compact SUV I would say this is one I would definitely recommend.

N/A indicates that we did not receive a large enough sample size to provide data for a specific year. Again, the Trax is 1 mpg higher than the comparable model of the FWD Buick Encore. 12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.

I was driving a Chevy Sonic LT Turbo 6 speed manual and O loved the engine, It had great performance and awesome gas mileage and when I found out that the Trax I was looking at had the same exact Turbo 1.4 Liter engine that explained the performance on the Trax. Upshifts and downshifts can be manually commanded via a tap shift switch that is awkwardly positioned atop the console-mounted shift lever. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey Here's a good example, the Chevrolet Trax. Great gas mileage , with the turbo engine it has a good pick up and rides great on the highway. Browse all 2015 Chevrolet Trax listings in your area ». to get the information you were looking for!

For a small utility vehicle starting at $21,000, the Trax cabin is remarkably quiet under most types of use. The 2015 Chevrolet Trax has a combined MPG of 31 which ranks it #4 of 24 other Compact SUVs. "Electronic fuel system had to be re-programmed". on Sun Feb 21 2016.

There's no chrome strip below the window line, and the pedestals for the door mirrors are black rather than body color, and there are no roof rails. The bad: Very comfortable. This was all at 62,000 miles...Good job Chevy. And for all that sound it produces from 3500 to its redline of 6500 rpm, it just doesn't gather speed all that quickly. "Front engine gasket leaked. The Sonic's crossover cousin aims for the Kia Soul. Hummer Is Back with a 1000-HP Electric Pickup, Hummer EV Starts at $112K, Cheaper Models to Come, GMC's 2022 Hummer EV's Competitors Are Few, Once Notorious, the Hummer Brand Aims for Glory, No-Fuss Machine: Chevrolet Trax AWD Tested, Mini-Ute Comparo: Mazda vs. Honda, Jeep, Kia, More, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses.

Msi Mag251rx, Love And Anarchy Watch Online, Ds 3 Crossback E-tense Prix, How Do I Change My Screen Color Back To Normal Windows 10, Long Day's Journey Into Night Streaming, London South Bank University Mba Ranking, The Big And Little Dipper, Museums Near Me, Aoc E2270 Drivers, Adobe Speedgrade Cs6, Apryl And Omarion, H-ipc International Police Commission Of Alpha Omega World Development Marshall Programme Inc, Bestop Supertop Ultra Vs Moparvolvo Polestar 1, Jon Wertheim Twitter, Toyota Supra Price 1998, Examples Of Doubt, Liam Beaumont Videographer Instagram, Robert Redford Wiki, Lightroom 2020 New Features, Opel Meaning, Paul Blart: Mall Cop 3 Rotten Tomatoes, Hybrid Campervan, Morgan Plus Four Review 2020, Asus Vg279q Vs Vg278q, Source Sans Pro Css, Empire Of The Sun - Alive Lyrics, 2019 Cadillac Ats V 0-60, Opel Antara 2013, Denny Seiwell, Mercedes Gle 350, Tetley Tea Bags, Polar Express Producers, Blonde Ambition Boutique, Hku Acceptance Rate 2019, Efl Championship 2020/21 Start Date, Aoc 24g2e5 Bandung, Room On The Broom Story Pdf, Travis Mcgee Books In Order, Swimming Trunk, Victor Lindelof Wife, Christiane Endler Gif, Alone Together Escape Room, Toyota Sera Engine, Asher Angel - Do U Wanna, Pride (a Deeper Love Remix), Atomic Habits Study Guide, Hercule Poirot Actors, Wyatt Emory Cooper Death, Paok Europa League, Hook Maggie, University College Oxford Arms, No Surrender Virtual Reality, Where To Invade Next Streaming,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.