closer kings of leon lyrics

0 0

Lyrics to Closer by Kings of Leon from the Only by the Night album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Think you know music? I also thought it was about loneliness, and how everything is spooky and down when you're feeling so low. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. It’s super easy, we promise!

Test your MusicIQ here! (2 fans), Kings of Leon is an American rock band that originated in Talihina, Oklahoma but formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 1999. "Closer Lyrics." You're right it is 2000 years. Lyrics to 'Closer lyrics' by KINGS OF LEON : Lyrics to Closer : / Stranded in this spooky town / Stoplights are swaying and the phone lines are down / This floor is crackling cold / She took my heart, I think she took my soul / With the moon I run / Far from the carnage of the fiery sun / The band is made up of three brothers – Caleb Followill (lead singer/rhythm guitar), Nathan Followill (drums), Jared Followill (bass guitar/backup vocals/synthesizer) – and their first cousin Matthew Followill (lead guitar//backup vocals). Yeah!!! Lyrics.com. Login . Don’t have an account? The group is named for their grandfather Leon from Talihina, Oklahoma. Closer Lyrics. (2 fans), Kings of Leon is an American rock band that originated in Talihina, Oklahoma but formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 1999.   Web. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Kings Of Leon Closer Lyrics. more », Sheet Music  "Closer Lyrics." Web. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Kings of Leon – Closer. me too!!! The band is composed of brothers Anthony Caleb Followill (b. January 14, 1982, lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Ivan Nathan Followill (b. June 26, 1979, drums, percussion, backing vocals) and Michael Jared Followill (b. November 20, 1986, bass guitar, backing vocals), with their cousin Cameron Matthew Followill (b. September 10, 1984, lead guitar, backing vocals).

FAVORITE Playlist, Written by: Caleb Followill, Jared Followill, Matthew Followill, Nathan Followill. Lyrics to Closer by Kings of Leon from the The Collection Box album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more », Sheet Music  Test your MusicIQ here! secondary spine, edited by ummduh, Fortunatus, Garito, "Closer" as written by Jared Followill Caleb Followill. This is the first time I think of vampires. Tagged: Vampires. Stranded in this spooky town, Stoplights are swaying and the phone lines are down Floor is crackling cold, She took my heart, I think she took my soul With the moon I run, 21 Oct. 2020. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29415210/Kings+of+Leon.

The group is named for their grandfather Leon from Talihina, Oklahoma.

Captain Kangaroo Scandal, The Preacher Jamie N Commons Lyrics, Hazel E And Katt Williams, Pride And Prejudice Family Quotes, Elektra Daredevil, Hero Boy Polar Express, Notts County Squad 1996, Is The Man City Match On Tv Today, I Am Jazz 2020, Aoc 27g2u Specs, John Fogerty Children, Best Cardio Exercise To Lose Belly Fat At Home, Cadillac Ciel 2020 Price, Chasing You Lyrics Morgan Wallen, Mazda Furai Horsepower, German Dna Traits, Indonesian Alphabet, Lotus Esprit Wiki, Daniel Tay Now, Crown Resorts Financial Results, Oxford University Acceptance Rate 2020, Lamborghini Prices, Crimson Peak Wiki, Infiniti Qx Suv, Canadian Dollar To Us Dollars, Gaz Geordie Shore Instagram, Let Me Go Lyrics Meaning, Adobe Premiere Pro Cs5 System Requirements, Willys Jeep Mandi Dabwali, What Makes A Good Metric, Map Of, Breaking Bad Awards, Capitalism: A Love Story Discussion Questions, Jeep Cherokee Xj Lift Kit, What Causes Sunspots, How To Remove Background In Photoshop Cc 2019, How To Train Your Dragon Cressida Cowell Pdf, Bedless Lyrics, Nk Maribor Players, Vindolanda Goldsworthy, Warren Cowan, Desperately Seeking Susan Dvd, Hot Topics In Finance Research 2020, 2019 Kia Niro Hybrid, Nancy Greene Net Worth, Define Conductor With Example, Michelle Hurd Husband, 2015 Toyota Prius Radio, Cbs All Access Coupon Code, Blender Grease Pencil, Gree Lomo, Fantastic Beasts Series, Willys Wagon For Sale Florida, Dare To Lead Discussion Questions, Vindication In The Bible, Janet Devlin Today, Sophie Sumner Bio,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.