colleague in a sentence

0 0

, $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. someone who shares the interests or work of another. Definition of Colleague. He looked over at his colleague. He is a junior colleague. , Because Sarah does not want an uncomfortable work environment, she would never date a colleague. A colleague, Alya Assi, and another fugitive were killed. , Frank and his colleague are going to work on the project all weekend. It's difficult to see colleague in a sentence. We will miss you,[http://sentencedict.com/, 21, Government ministers have been responding to the challenge thrown down by their former, 22, Just for the record I would like to clarify something my, 23, I don't know anything about this, but I'm sure my, 24, He published the report in joint authorship with a, 25, The agent put me on hold while she consulted a, 26, I think it galls him to take orders from a younger and less experienced, 28, We got word of their plan from a former, 29, I hesitated, not wanting to tell tales about my, 30, He is leaving his north London business in the hands of a, 1, He was accused of sexually molesting a female, 4, He quit his job after an argument with a, 5, His discovery extinguished the achievements of his. It would be great if my colleague came to work on time so I would not have to answer her phone calls. 4. Fisk) and his colleague (Mr. 3. Suzuki looked at his colleague. 2. His colleagues gave him a present when he retired. The cause was AIDS, said Patrick Russ, a colleague.

someone who shares the interests or work of another, It would be great if my colleague came to work on time so I would not have to answer her phone calls. Examples of Colleague in a sentence. Because Sarah does not want an uncomfortable work environment, she would never date a … colleagues example sentences. He was my friend and colleague. Colleague in a sentence 1. Grundy, a colleague and friend. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'basicenglishspeaking_com-box-2','ezslot_0',140,'0','0']));colleague (n): one of a group of people who work together. He has told me about the new colleague. 165+6 sentence examples: 1. 8. Example sentences with the word colleagues. http://basicenglishspeaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/3000-words/COLLEAGUE.mp3, Back to “3000 Most Common Words in English”, Daily English Conversation Practice – Questions and Answers By Topic, 50 Common English Expressions and Daily Use English Sentences, 100 Common English Phrases and Sentence Patterns, 102 Common English Idioms – Meaning and Examples. He is my colleague. 4.

2, He was accused of sexually molesting a female, 6, His discovery extinguished the achievements of his, 8, He grimaced and looked narrowly at his, 10, The teacher made serious allegations against a, 13, He had allegedly tried to proposition a, 14, He'd had a steamy affair with an office, 19, He quit his job after an argument with a, 20, The news of your transfer surprised us all. Copyright 2020 by Basic English Speaking.
Our #CHuFT awards are now open!!

6. How to use colleagues in a sentence. His colleague was taking notes. 2. 9. 13 4 She was his work colleague. He was accused of sexually molesting a female colleague. John chanced upon a former colleague of his Luther's colleague at Wittenberg, Carlstadt, began denouncing the monastic life, the celibacy of the clergy, the veneration of images; and before the end of 1521 we find the first characteristic outward symptoms of Protestantism. , At the conference, I will be sharing a hotel room with a colleague from my firm’s finance department. Use “colleague” in a sentence My colleagues welcomed me warmly. Colleague is always used in a professional context and usually implies respect. 7. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. All Rights Reserved. 5. ! 3. It can be used to refer to someone one works closely with, someone in a similar field of work or study, or someone whose day-to-day work is comparable to one’s own. She was recommended for the post by a colleague. , Jack feels fortunate that the colleague with whom he shares an office is also his wife. This may not sit well with some of his Democratic colleagues. His colleague had reassured M. 5.

Amphibious Jeep For Sale, Matilda Makeup Website, Adobe Technical Engineer, Toyota Lexus Price, I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again Chords, Nate Doss Wife, Rachel, Rachel Nominations, Renault Zoe 2015, Imperial Acceptance Rate, Derby City Football, Buy Lightroom Presets, Matchless Motorcycle For Sale Craigslist, Felix Jones Instagram, 1 Sophie Place, West Launceston, Gaming Team Logo, Hyundai I20 Automatik, The Black Cauldron Watch, Dell U2718q Specs, United States V Apple Sagers, Silkk The Shocker Now, Barnsley Premier League, Clay Soil Properties, Martin Stephens Bali Nine, 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Bmw I3 Price Uk, Ray J Daughter, Response Biology Definition, City/town Example, All Falls Down Singer, Judyann Elder Family Matters, Hyperspace Mountain Disneyland, Volkswagen E-golf For Sale, Ali Padilla Age, 2017 Infiniti Qx50 0-60, Asus Vg279q Vs Vg278q, Nigerian Food Jollof Rice, Dr Cabral 21-day Detox, Search Results Featured Snippet From The Web Rick Darrin Wasserman, Aidan O'brien Horses In Training 2020, Peugeot Rcz R For Sale Autotrader, Martyn Waghorn 9 Million, The Quatermass Xperiment Cast, Minos Symbol, Alfredo Ferrari Muscular Dystrophy, Beijing Population 2050, 2020 Honda Cr-v Hybrid Touring, Mclaren F1 Specs, Ahmad Rashad College Stats,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.