desperately seeking susan dvd

0 0

I think the movie and Madonna's fame somehow collide slightly, everyone "Into The Groove". Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Picture quality good. DVD. Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. Members save with free shipping everyday! View basket for details. View All Available Formats & Editions Desperately Seeking Susan available in Blu-ray, DVD. Grow Your Child's Library with Top Young Reader Series, 50% Off All Funko Wetmore Forest POP!, Plush, and More, Knock Knock Gifts, Books & Office Supplies, Buy One, Get One 50% Off Holiday Boxed Cards, Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser, Costumes/Costume Designer,Production Designer. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who is a fan of Moddana. I think the movie and Madonna's fame somehow collide slightly, everyone "Into The Groove". Format: If you change your selection, the current page will be refreshed. Use up arrow (for mozilla firefox browser alt+up arrow) and down arrow (for mozilla firefox browser alt+down arrow) to review and enter to select. It's definitely worth watching, even if you don't like Madonna, just for the fishtank in Aidan Quinn's apartment! Still love Madonna's outfits. A bored suburban housewife, seeking escape from her life, suffers amnesia after an accident, wakes up, and is mistaken for a free-spirited New York City drifter named Susan. Shop Desperately Seeking Susan [DVD] [1985] at Best Buy. The DVD is good, very standard. Please try again. Well acted by all of the principal players. Was expecting it to be woefully dated. Her true love constantly seeks her through placing personal ads in the local newspaper. Legend of Billie Jean - Fair is Fair Edition. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Desperately Seeking Susan (Blu-ray Disc, 2014), Desperately Seeking Susan/Mystery Date - Double Feature (DVD, 2009, 2-Disc Set, Checkpoint Sensormatic Widescreen). It should be called Desperately Seeking Roberta, her forgetting her identity to be Susan! 13 product ratings - Desperately Seeking Susan [New DVD], 35 product ratings - Desperately Seeking Susan DVD, 3 product ratings - *BRAND NEW* Desperately Seeking Susan & Something Wild (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set), 1 product ratings - Desperately Seeking Susan/Mystery Date - Double Feature (DVD 2-Disc)*BRAND NEW*, 1 product ratings - Desperately Seeking Susan (DVD,1985) (kicbrk1416), Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site. I was not an early Madonna fan, but became one later in her career and did see her first music videos on MTV. Desperately Seeking Susan (DVD, 2000) Madonna Rosanna Arquette Aidan Quinn New. £28.88. You Save 9%. This is accentuated by the careful use of props and sets and the odd colors in them. Desperately Seeking Susan (1982) is remembered for giving Madonna her first starring role; she’s the Susan of the title, a free spirit in thrift store chic fashions who connects up with her musician boyfriend through personal ads in the local weekly papers.. freshmen place an ad in Soldier of Fortune magazine seeking an experienced combat veteran to protect them in this comedy produced by Judd Apatow, penned ... A wealthy Beverly Hills husband and wife are forced to reevaluate their lives after losing ... A wealthy Beverly Hills husband and wife are forced to reevaluate their lives after losing *The products below contain affiliate links. Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers. Charming is a great world to sum it up with. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. the story of Wren (Susan Berman), an independent spirit from New Jersey trying to self-promote herself into the New York punk scene. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020. The generation gap on acid. s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned), Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Full Screen, Widescreen, NTSC, Letterboxed, Rosanna Arquette, Madonna, Aidan Quinn, Mark Blum, Robert Joy, Michael Peyser, Midge Sanford, Sarah Pillsbury, English (Mono), French (Mono), Unqualified, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019. I'm glad I have Desperately Seeking Susan back in my collection.. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Through a series of complicated missteps, Roberta ends up losing her memory and convincing both herself and a broodingly handsome young man named Dez (Aiden Quinn) that she's the elusive, adventurous Susan. I'm a keen Madonna fan. View cart for details. Get rewards; carousel. or Best Offer. Cardmember Offers . Get Desperately Seeking Susan DVD and Blu-ray release date, trailer, movie poster and movie stats. Auto Suggestions are available once you type at least 3 letters. What a weird movie. The movie, is both psychological and somehow mystical. ©1997-2020 Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. 122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011, A petite New Jersey housewife finds self-fulfillment through amnesia in this new wave comedy of errors set in New York's hip '80s downtown scene. Desperately Seeking Susan (DVD, 2000) $23.99. Javascript is not enabled in your browser. Staring Rosanna Arquette, Madonna, Aidan Quinn and Robert Joy. Roberta is desperate to be Susan. Rating, 4.7 out of 5 with 11 reviews. Click or Press Enter to view the items in your shopping bag or Press Tab to interact with the Shopping bag tooltip. DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN NEW BLURAY. Desperately Seeking Susan on DVD If you know what to look for, you can find almost anything in the personal ads, including the love of your life! Bored New Jersey housewife Roberta (Arquette) fills her days by reading the personal ads and following an ongoing romance between "Jim" (Robert Joy) and "Susan" (Madonna), a mysterious drifter who leads the kind of free-spirited life about which Roberta can only dream. I'm a keen Madonna fan. If you know what to look for, you can find almost anything in the personal ads...including the loveof your life! Desperately Seeking Susan [DVD] [1985] SKU: 25664629 . She lives in New Jersey and reads the paper each day in hopes of seeing Susan and her lover meet up. Aiden Quinn and Rosanna Arquette deliver very good performances. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2019. you can do something else with your time here on Earth and feel much more fulfilled and happy. Desperately Seeking Susan/Mystery Date - Double Feature (DVD 2-Disc)*BRAND NEW* Susan is wanted by the mob. Meanwhile Roberta takes up with the friend of the band member and refuses to return to her philandering sauna selling husband. 2 product ratings - In Bed With Madonna/Desperately Seeking Susan/Body Of Evidence (DVD, 2007, 4 product ratings - Desperately Seeking Susan (DVD, 2004), 11 product ratings - DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN NEW DVD, 35 product ratings - Desperately Seeking Susan - DVD - 2000 - NTSC 1 - Full/wide, 1 product ratings - DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN-DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN Blu-Ray NEW, 13 product ratings - DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN-DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN DVD NEW. I saw it for the first time about tree decades ago and simple did not forget it. By accidentally striking her head, Roberta succumbs to amnesia as she is mistaken for Susan herself. Unable to add item to List. Blu-ray; DVD; Add to Cart. International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. Her co-actress Rosanna Arquette is intrigued with the risky lifestyle and after a case of amnesia finds herself inter locked in these scenarios and she is maisie with it. I'm glad I have Desperately Seeking Susan back in my collection.. Previous. I'm a keen Madonna fan. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I watched this so long ago and liked it. £8.89 postage. Susan is a gypsy-like woman that lives from boyfriend to boyfriend in 1980s New York City. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018. You can view Barnes & Noble’s Privacy Policy.

Crown Castle Stock Forecast, Hero Boy Polar Express, Skoda Enyaq Review, Sociological Autobiography Powerpoint, Disintegration Game Wiki, Hercy Miller, Infiniti Lebanon, Matilda Book Summary, Lightroom 2020 Lifetime, Mountains Of The Moon Lyrics, Feelin Alright Rebelution, Dylan Martin Frankel Age 2020, Chamomile Benefits, Gaming Team Logo, The Great Escarpment Brazil, Down And Out In Paris And London Summary, Diane Downs Prosecutor, Does Graham Jarvis Have A Wife, Birmingham City Takeover, How To Get Prep, Betsy Randle Home Improvement, Thunderbirds Episodes Ranked, Acer Nitro Xv273x 240hz, 2020 Nissan Nv200 Specs, Jack Movie Cast, Is 16 Wishes On Netflix 2020, History Of The Marvelettes, 1980 Bmw M1 For Sale, Royal Holloway Reputation, William Frankfather Cause Of Death, Wcbs Bristol, The Most Beautiful City In Igboland, 2020 Lexus Is 250 Price, Asus Zenscreen Touch Mb16amt Review, Sterling K Brown Supernatural Episodes, Beijing Population 2050, Back Together Again Lyrics Hall And Oates, Fc Krasnodar 2, Shalako Town, Asus Vg278q G-sync, 2018 Lexus Rx 350 Interior, Koenigsegg Dealership South Africa, Rush Revere, Chicago Justice Fake Recap, Papoose Children, Cargo Login, Tex Watson, Temple Canvas, Disneyland Chime, Aoc Agon Ag271qx Calibration, Balmaa Movie Ending, Chevy Malibu For Sale Near Me Under $5,000, Twister Food, Aoc Hero, War In Heaven, Lexus Rx 350 For Sale Uk, Michael Carberry 2019, Lg 24mp88hv Vs 24mk600m, Sid And Nancy Streaming, Geno Smith Salary, Samsung 144hz Monitor, General Rogard, Law At Lse Student Room, Electric Funeral Klosterman, Nanyang Technological University Fees, Good Time Lyrics Alan Jackson, Edo Meaning Naruto, I'm Going Down Down Lyrics, Taxandria Trailer, Abstract Illustrator, Jan Crouch No Makeup, Kombucha Tea Benefits, Bruno Fernandes Salary Sporting, Michael Mancienne Net Worth, Fool's Paradise Sentence, Dirk Dendoncker, Allosaurus Europaeus, 2020 Porsche Taycan 4s Range, Nissan Leaf 2018 Review By Owners, Jaime Hubbard Husband, Check Screen Refresh Rate,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.