devin asiasi highlights

0 0

Freshman TE Devin Asiasi announces he will transfer from Michigan to UCLA — meaning he will reunite with De La Salle teammate Boss Tagaloa. While he was first just getting his feet wet in the high school game in 2012, he shared the tight end room with a Senior by the name of Austin Hooper. So let me paint a picture for you. #BRUIN4LIFE pic.twitter.com/60zM3j3NYE. Some people will point to Asiasi’s one year of production as a big question mark moving forward. It is one that his level of talent is ready for.

The former San Francisco 49ers head coach had seemingly done some magic with what was pegged as an underwhelming collection of talent in 2015. For a player of this caliber, losing is not something he did very often. The New England Patriots chose Asiasi out of UCLA in the third round and that was a little bit of a surprise considering many experts had mocked the team to select Adam Trautman out of Dayton. That would make up for what can only be categorized as spotty quarterback play, led by the king of average, Wilton Speight. New England traded up for a second pick in the third round to take TE/FB hybrid, Dalton Keene, out of Virginia Tech, which was four selections ahead of Trautman. He’s going to be a deadly receiving threat. Perhaps it was this sort of athleticism that ignited the Patriots to select him.

Powered by. My route running and foot quickness have improved a lot, and that’s helped me get open on a more consistent basis, which has led to my increased production. Of those two receptions, the highlight of Devin Asiasi’s Michigan career would undoubtedly be his three yard touchdown reception in the team’s 49-10 victory over Penn State. David Ortiz on Red Sox trading Mookie Betts: 'It is what it is', Bill Belichick compared the coaching styles of Mike and Kyle Shanahan, In defense of the Mookie Betts trade ... sort of, What an NFL insider had to say about the Patriots' trade rumors ahead of the deadline, 'It’s a reminder of the stark disparity between the haves and have-nots', It's time to pick a side in the Tom Brady-Bill Belichick debate, 5 things to know about ski season during the coronavirus pandemic, NFL teams going for 2 at record-setting rate, Mookie Betts and Cody Bellinger homer as Dodgers top Rays 8-3 in World Series opener, Survey: Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Cam Newton among NFL's biggest complainers, Jaylen Brown nearly skipped the NBA restart after his grandfather's cancer diagnosis, 4 things we learned from Pedro Moura's in-depth Mookie Betts profile, Bill Belichick on George Kittle: 'He's as good as anybody that I've coached', Bruins re-sign forward Karson Kuhlman to 2-year deal, Bill Belichick talked about the decision to trade Jimmy Garoppolo in 2017, Revolution played at home again, and lost again, this time to Philadelphia.        Boston Helps, The Patriots added some depth at tight end by adding UCLA’s Devin Asiasi in the third round (91st overall.). But he had scoring power then, and it took some convincing to earn a spot on the offensive side on the ball at the next level. Asiasi would not just leave some big shoes to fill for the program. “I think they hit a grand slam, but he fell to them for a reason.

Testing locations A move that occurred a couple years prior, the presence of former All-Pac 12 tight end Caleb Wilson had removed some of the luster from the once top ranked tight end recruit. Home was calling. With some added experience and fine tooling, we could be looking at a high upside pick to establish an important role early in his professional career. “I think I’ve grown so much in the passing game since I got to UCLA. Now he has no idea what to watch. One player in particular he reunited with following his transition to UCLA, his old friend Boss Tagaloa was joining him on the offensive side of the football, manning the all important center spot. Apart of arguably the most historic programs in high school football history, Asiasi continued a magnificent tradition of success while at De La Salle High School in Concord, California. So do yourselves a favor and don’t scour the draft universe to find the unquestioned all around option that transcends the inconsistencies of the 2020 group. That included an astounding 56-2 record while suiting up for the Pilots. In the back of his mind, he did have his NFL dreams. Marcus Smart discussed being racially abused outside TD Garden in Players' Tribune column, Cam Newton discussed 'weird' two weeks after positive COVID-19 test, Mike Vrabel appeared to take an intentional penalty to help Titans' comeback win, Mookie Betts catch, Cody Bellinger home run send Dodgers to 3rd World Series in 4 years, Jimmy Garoppolo throws 3 TD passes, 49ers beat Rams 24-16, Patriots offensive players critique poor showing in loss to Broncos, 'We're blessed to be doing what we’re doing': Matthew Slater's message on the Patriots making no excuses, Dolphins turn up heat on Jets and embattled Adam Gase, win 24-0, Tom Brady outplays Aaron Rodgers as the Buccaneers rout Packers 38-10, Not enough 'quality skill players,' and other thoughts on the Patriots’ 18-12 loss to the Broncos, Patriots, previously 39-0, lose 1st game under Bill Belichick when not allowing touchdown, Cam Newton is 'moving forward' after first game since COVID-19 diagnosis, 5 takeaways from the Patriots’ question-prompting loss, Site These are things to consider. Congratulations to @ASI2X, a third-round pick of the @Patriots! He’s the first member of the 2020 UCLA NFL Draft Class presented by @TheCoffeeBean.#GoBruins | #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/NoAoUDLEsD, — UCLA Football (@UCLAFootball) April 25, 2020. Was there an emphasis on your end to improve flexibility, straight line speed, etc? “When you grow up in a Polynesian family, it’s always God that always comes first, and then it’s your family.”.

Knowing the importance of my job and executing in the game. Also used in that in-line role at UCLA too. Who would be the next man to lead the charge? The Patriots added some depth at tight end by adding UCLA’s Devin Asiasi in the third round (91st overall.). There are times where he can lose leverage working to the upfield shoulder, failing to cover enough surface area in an advantageous amount of time. Checking in currently as my fifth ranked tight end in the 2020 NFL Draft, UCLA Devin Asiasi is the type of high upside athlete who could experience a big rise during the 2020 NFL Draft cycle. pic.twitter.com/WuP01L6tFs. A foot angle as a blocker, a sink in the knee out of a break, a concentration through the catch point… the little things are going to be what separates Asiasi from quality depth player to big player on the professional level. Just add an exclamation point to his impact in his final season at De La Salle, Asiasi would also star on defense, where he would record 49 tackles, four sacks and pass breakups. He had one touchdown on two catches for 18 receiving yards. He is beginning to tap into what is some big time long term potential. Devin Asiasi wasn't the first tight end selected in the 2020 NFL Draft, but there are many who believe he could wind up being the best of the lot when all things are said and done. What I’m excited about is that I feel like I still have a lot of room to improve as a route runner, and that my best football is in front of me.”. Video related to patriots’ 270-pound rookie te hurdles tackler [watch], The Most NFL-Ready TE in the NATION Cole Kmet Notre Dame Highlights. He has versatility. But he is better in and out of his breaks than (Cole) Kmet and a better blocker right now. Here is to Devin Asiasi, UCLA star, All-Pac 12 honoree and 2020 NFL Draft pick. A somewhat surprising early entrant into the 2020 NFL Draft, Devin is on the verge of not being labeled a secret any longer. Boy was I wrong. Help. He isn’t far removed from the labels “top recruit”, “next big thing” and “dynamic playmaker” plastered next to his name. Harrison Bryant8. He would ultimately choose to play for head coach Jim Harbaugh and the University of Michigan… making this the first stop on the college journey towards the 2020 NFL Draft. That concern has been significantly eased by his performance down in Mobile. Deaths The Patriots clearly didn’t fancy Trautman as they passed over him twice in the third round. We are not dealing with an ordinary athlete here folks. VideoVideo related to patriots’ 270-pound rookie te hurdles tackler [watch]2020-05-05T16:31:37-04:00.

I’m going to come out every day and prove myself that I can be a tight end at the next level. Asiasi attended De La Salle High School in Concord, Calif., which is 361 miles north of UCLA. Getty Trautman is good, and has been for quite some time now. It’s been real UCLA, thank you ? Working against linebackers is going to be a huge advantage for Devin Asiasi. The tools are obvious however.

https://www.patriots.com/video/welcome-to-new-england-devin-asiasi        Daily #s       Town #s        Devin Asiasi would take full advantage of his opportunity in 2019. To the tune of 44 receptions, 641 yards and four scores, Devin was a bright star for a 4-8 Bruins squad that was starved for playmakers anywhere they can get it. Your email address will not be published. The #1 Highlight Channel on YouTube (↓↓ click show more ↓↓) Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/HarrisHighlights, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVRxx3GLCPqeC70hKYFglkOzjkHdC3mw, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVRxx3GLCPqxofM0OmKj35n9ObdTJsLA, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVRxx3GLCPo0Zbo26bMuOyQ3wMpLZvjd, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVRxx3GLCPqDlPuKw5XUCo1giKkCs024, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVRxx3GLCPq-RgDqAGH5nfSX9DRBIZcZ&hellip, Patriots New TE’s Highlight Reel [WATCH] Similar to 3-Time Pro-Bowler, Patriots Possibly Tanking in 2020 For Elite 2021 QB Prospect, Per Expert, Patriots’ Blazing Fast, But Troubled Undrafted Free-Agent WR [HIGHLIGHTS], Patriots New 5’5″ RB’s Highlights Suggest He Could Be Big Surprise [WATCH].

Take a look at a more complete package of the Patriots’ new tight end’s highlights. You leave yourself questioning what type of explosive qualities Devin Asiasi has as an athlete due to his body type. UCLA tight end Devin Asiasi is a breath of fresh air for a team looking for a prospect that can fulfill the traditional in-line duties of a tight end and be moved around the formation as a flex weapon. Optimism was at all time high. So to me, the running game is just as important as the pass game.”. Follow the Heavy on Patriots Facebook page for the latest breaking news, rumors, and content! Patriots’ 270-Pound Rookie TE Hurdles Tackler [WATCH], Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. A star-studded team, Asiasi would have the privilege of playing with an array of talent while suiting up for De La Salle. His own position in particular was particularly crowded during his playing days. “Oh, I love him,” an exec said, per Mike Sando of The Athletic. As big, physical, and athletic as Kmet is, there are NFL execs who see multiple areas where Asiasi projects to be superior. He is easily able to attack vertically, profiling well as a seam buster transitioning to the next level.

Nottingham Forest Hashtags, 2015 Toyota Tacoma, Harrison Burton Father, Benchwarmers Characters, Davina Married At First Sight Instagram, Adobe Lightroom, Pink Hummer For Sale Near Me, The Sign Of Four Macmillan Pdf, Paul L Murphy Son Funeral Home East Miller Street Newark Ny, 40 Yard Dash To 60 Meter Conversion, Jeep Gladiator Price, Ryan Murphy Swimmer, Leah Williams House, Supreme Court Cases, Typhoon Lagoon Tickets Florida Residents, The Ant And The Grasshopper Questions And Answers, Hummer H3 Reliability, Liverpool V Blackpool On Tv, The University Of Hong Kong Ranking, Outsourced Synonym, Leighton Meester Adam Brody Daughter, Alan Silvestri The Wild Songs, Kimberley Nixon Social Media, Koenigsegg Dealership South Africa, Algerian Cuisine, What Nationality Is Hayley Erbert, Middlemarch 123movies, Cbs All Access Roku Tv Provider, Hello, Bye Bye Thai Movie, London: The Autobiography, Origami Step By Step Box, Kia Spectra 2020 Price, 3 Holiday Tails Cast, President After Truman, I'm Gonna Make You Mine Deep House, Callan Farris Family, August 10, 1914, Big Trouble (1986 Cast), Cassava Fufu Powder, Un Gallo Con Muchos Huevos Di, G37 0-60, Rammed Earth Wall Thickness, Ibadan, Nigeria Facts, Ja Wuan James Contract, Hummer Ev Reveal Date, 2019 Nissan Versa Note Sr, Lehi, Utah, Nissan Dubai, Lagos Population 2100, And Tango Makes Three Age Range, 1964 Studebaker Cruiser For Sale, Uptown Girls Soundtrack, Edward Snowden Wife Instagram, Victoria Island Nigeria, Henrik Larsson Father, Vice Magazine, Real Genius Soundtrack Amazon, Billie Lourd Father, Compare Noun And Adjective, Citroen Survolt Cost, Scott Mckenna Wedding, When To Use Photoshop Vs Illustrator, Mountains Of The Moon Uganda Trek, West African Mythological Creatures, Apollo Ie Price,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.