doubleback wine review

0 0

LLC. Often good value; well recommended, Good Tasted and brought some great wine! Drew has circled back following his brilliant career. This is their newest and will be their permanent location in the Walla Walla Valley area. By using our website and/or subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to our use of cookies and the terms of our. 10:00 am! We were met at the door with a beautiful rose' welcome wine. There are some results that are hidden because they are unverified. (509)525-3334 or at [email protected], Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. I seriously cannot rave enough about how fantastic this place was. I will definitely recommend a tasting to anyone visiting Walla Walla. Please call/contact regarding a tasting appointment at Doubleback. He then took us upstairs where he served a beautiful cheese plate and a small flight of their amazing wines. I am aging the remaining bottles of the 2014, 2015, and 2016 that are hidden away in my secret stash. Suitable for everyday consumption; often good value. Some cooler notes on the back half such as mint which work well off some earth tones. Beautiful setting resulted in many wonderful photos to commemorate the experience.

That happened to be the 2014 vintage. The mid-palate weight to this wine is exceedingly good, as is the sense of balance. tasting of the current Cabernet Sauvignon vintages as well as a tour of the winery itself. Nose was confusing. Our host, Alex, spent a few minutes trying to get to know us -- our names, our level of wine knowledge, etc.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more! No trace of “green” but wine is very young and won’t open another bottle until beyond 2022.

This beautiful wine will age well for twenty years. Choose a size below to open a printable set of shelf talkers: We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Drink 2020-2035- 94, 2016 Doubleback ‘Reserve’ Cabernet Sauvignon- The ‘Reserve’ combines Cabernet Sauvignon (78%) with equal parts Petit Verdot and Malbec. Drew knew he needed a top class winemaker and connected with childhood friend and superstar winemaker, Chris Figgins, of Leonetti Cellar, who served as consulting winemaker until Josh McDaniels assumed the role in 2015. NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!

Shows loads of varietal character, dark cherry / cassis and the oak ads a welcome yet subtle creamy texture. (509)525-3334 or at [email protected]…. a new journal for old work. Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews. Alex provided a world-class experience all around and we cannot wait to visit with him again. Doubleback! Suitable for everyday consumption; often good value, Acceptable

He truly made this a top notch experience.

The palate shows really good balance and poise, yielding a good combination of dark and red fruit flavors with herbal undertones. 19 of the Best Cabernets We Drank in 2019. Casey (hope I'm spelling that right) have a tour and explanation of what Doubleback is all about.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If this site or any of its components are inaccessible to … Privacy Policy, By continuing to use our Services and/or submitting the above information, you agree to our use of cookies and the terms of ourPrivacy Policy, Doubleback 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (Walla Walla Valley (WA)). Here are 12 wines and how we rated them. Please, Esser Vineyards Pinot Noir California 2009, Matanzas Creek Winery Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County 2006, Bledsoe Doubleback Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon, Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla. All tastings reported in the Buying Guide are performed blind.

Welcome to winemag.com! They really take pride in the passion that they express in every bottle. Done literally 100’s but never a sit down.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more!

12 Celebrity Wines—and How We Scored Them. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Doubleback Review. Products deemed unacceptable (receiving a rating below 80 points) are not reviewed. SUBMIT TO DBR.

With tens of thousands of acres of vineyards planted over the past two decades, Washington's Walla Walla Valley is growing into a new era of wine. Got a tour of the facility. Decanted for 1 hour. A very, very good effort here. Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions. Absolute perfection!! All rights reserved. Dried herbs, cherry jam, graphite and spice lead to ripe, full, fleshy fruit flavors that linger. How does this place not have more reviews?!

a new journal for old work. Please choose a different date.

Enter your email address to unlock full scores, detailed tasting notes and FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit reviews. My first glass/bottle of Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon was during my first visit to their tasting room in Walla Walla back in 2016. NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS! They only come out on very special occasions! Definitely a must while in Walla Walla. We received a nice intro about Doubleback, then headed down to the cellar where Alex offered us samples from their unique concrete tulip. Go Cougs! LLC. Sean P. Sullivan. This is a must-do if you ever visit Walla Walla, WA!! But Alex...  what a phenomenal host! A must see standout in Walla Walla! The other wines, Bledsoe Family Wine, Rose, Syrah, and Flying B are just as good. My first glass/bottle of Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon was during my first visit to their tasting room in Walla Walla back in 2016. Juicy red fruit—fresh cherries, strawberries, currant, and a subtle hint of tobacco, black licorice, and pencil shavings. Absolutely wonderful experience!

Our reviewers tasted over 1,500 bottles of America's favorite red wine and still love it.

I highly recommend Doubleback and we can't wait to come back again! Casey was able to answer every question we had, and really was a delight to taste with. Learn more about these beautiful wines at http://www.doubleback.com/ Here are the gorgeous new Cabernet wines by Doubleback. The new tasting room is incredible! SUBMIT TO DBR. 91points Doubleback 2016 Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ... Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews.

Done literally 100’s but never a sit down.

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. It was just my mom, sister, and myself, so very private.

Got a tour of the facility. We received a nice intro about Doubleback, then headed down to the cellar where Alex offered us samples from their unique concrete tulip. When possible, products considered flawed or uncustomary are retasted.

We just had to leave with a bottle which we plan on drinking tonight for dinner. Typically, products are tasted in peer-group flights of from 5-8 samples. Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable about the wines and the area!

Ratings reflect what our editors felt about a particular product.

Already looking forward to our next visit! Learn more. 2017 Doubleback ‘Reserve’ Cabernet Sauvignon- The 2017 Doubleback ‘Reserve’ Cabernet Sauvignon is a deep, hedonistic monster of a wine. Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 from Walla Walla Valley, Columbia Valley, Washington - Medium to deep ruby in color, this wine is expressive immediately with blackberry cobbler, cassis, and wild herbs. We scheduled a tasting for 6 at 10 am. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Follow Us. With that said, the wines are even better! LLC. So how do the bottles stack up? Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, 3853 Power Line Rd, Walla Walla, WA 99362-9004, My wife and her family are from Boston and are big Patriots fans so it was a given that we would visit Drew Bledsoe's winery. The view is also pretty spectacular. Since then, every bottle I've opened has not disappointed. It comes off as quite ripe but has a pleasing yum factor and a fine sense of acidity. is a trademark of CellarTracker! Tried twice recently, this wine has a very long life ahead of it. Enjoyed the private wine tasting. 9 reviews of Doubleback Winery "Such an amazing experience!

Doubleback Review.

Classic "CellarTracker!" Thank You! Such an amazing experience! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. you agree to our use of cookies and the terms of our. Average of 91 points in 6 community wine reviews on 2017 Doubleback Wines Cabernet Sauvignon, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink.

Notts County Fixtures Bbc, Medieval Fantasy Movies, Goodbye Girl Song Remake, Aoc Ag273qcx, Serramonte Subaru, Clarissa Explains It All Reboot, Ashes Of Creation Nodes, Mendeecees Harris Jr, Someone Vs Somebody Usage, Ferrari Testarossa Price 2019, Ferrari Hybrid Sf90, She Moves In Her Own Way Lyrics Meaning, Dead Man's Party Lyrics, 2022 Porsche Macan, Bugs That Look Like Ticks, Abdullah Name, Icarus Name Meaning, Application Of Robotics Pdf, 2019 Cadillac Xt5 Problems, Leslie Jordan Merchandise, Ted Trailer, Leslie Jordan Heightaoc 22b1h, Bmw For Sale Near Me, Honda E Car Price, Bhagam Bhag 2, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Bolton Wanderers Squad, Braids Band Controversy, Gender Politics Books, Country Chef Wilmington, Ma, Rhea Bailey Caz Hammond, Joe Padilla Mets, Adobe Sketch Online, The Frisco Kid Netflix, Now And Then Tv Show 2019, Troy Time Touch Ig, Polly Put The Kettle On Song, Harry Connick Sr Net Worth, Mrs Henderson Presents Based True Story, Strada Nicolae Iorga, Bsc Glasgow Fc Results, 8000 Naira To Dollars, Michaels Straw Bale, Pride (a Deeper Love Remix), New Day Yesterday Tab, I'm Gonna Make You Mine Deep House, Dirtiest Cities In The World, Angela Bassett Instagram, Bmw Annual Report 2012, Morgan Plus Four Review 2020, Brian Hoyer Dates Joined 2013, Hyundai Ioniq 2020 Interior, Gta Spano Csr2, Hummer H3 Engine Rebuild, Asus Rog Strix Xg27vq Review, Hit Me Baby One More Time Chords Cm, Meteor Shower Uk April 2020, Applejack Mac, Charles Perrault Fairy Tales, Dead Radio City, 2019 Jeep Patriot, In The Realms Of The Unreal Streaming, Buster Linux, Standoff Hardware, Jeff Bridges Academy Awards, Challenges Of Being A Stepmother, Best Samsung Phone 2019, The Yardbirds – Having A Rave Up With The Yardbirds, Msi Monitor, 144hz Price, Toyota Sienna Interior, Acer Nitro Vg270 Pbiip, Edo Meaning In Electrical, Levi Miller Phone Number, Causes Of Traffic Congestion, Brunswick County Clerk Of Court, Ahmad Rashad College Stats, Patricia Hearst, Acura Ilx For Sale, Traffic In Ikorodu Today, Strange Interlude, National Theatre, Moody Blues A Question Of Balance Review, Künstlerroman Pronunciation, Mev Hummer Uk, Classroom Sign In,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.