fc voluntari

0 0

See detailed profiles for FC Voluntari and FC Viitorul Constanta.

The second most probable for the bookies seems to be a 0:1-the win for Viitorul’s, for which you can currently get the best odds of 7.50 at Unibet. Last last season, away matches most often ended 1:1, 0:0 or 1:2.

Three games were lost while five games ended without a winning team. All tips are fully researched and given in good faith, but profits cannot be guaranteed.

Current transfer record: "Liga 1: UTA invinge FC Voluntari in returul barajului, dar ilfovenii raman in prima liga", "FC Voluntari – Astra 1–1 (5–3 d.l.d). You can find us in all stores on different languages searching for "SofaScore". Average sum of goals scored by the team and the opponent, Matches in which the team scored a goal in both halves, Matches in which the team lost a goal in both halves. 1 Voluntari Country Romania Phone +40 (244) 252 831 There are also statistics for each player in all competitions with all total played and started matches, minutes played, number of goals scored, number of cards and much more. With its own fans at home, Voluntari was able to win six matches, 1 times the duel ended with a tie and two games were lost.

FC Voluntari performance & form graph is SofaScore Football livescore unique algorithm that we are generating from team’s last 10 matches, statistics, detailed analysis and our own knowledge. FC Voluntari fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Please click the button "Send inquiry" which opens a new e-mail message. In match details we offer link to watch online FC Voluntari FC Viitorul Constanța live stream, sponsored by U-TV.

This results in a total of 3,00 goals per game. Fotbal Club Voluntari II, commonly known as FC Voluntari II, or simply as Voluntari II, is the reserve squad of Romanian first league side, FC Voluntari. There are also all FC Voluntari scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Forwards: Marko Simonovski, Marcelo Lopes, Jefte, Cristian Ionuț Costin, Alexandru Stoica, Cezar Trandafirescu, Ciprian Alexandru Iliescu, Midfielders: Alexandru Măţan, Eric De Oliveira, Sebastian Mailat, Ricardinho, Ion Gheorghe, Milan Kocić, Pablo De Lucas, Răzvan Grădinaru, Vasile Mihai, Darius Roberto Mihai, Mihai Alexandru, Defenders: Igor Armas, Grégoire Puel, Ionuț Balaur, Cosmin Florin Achim, George Catalin Buliga, Alexandru Vlad, Nicolae Catalin Cotolan, Goalkeepers: Marcos Lavín, Victor Rîmniceanu, Mihai Ionut Cotolan. This graph may help you to bet on FC Voluntari matches, but be aware of that SofaScore LiveScore accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial or other loss, be it direct or indirect, as a result of any action reliant on any of this website’s content. For Total Goals, we predict Over 2.5, that have a probability of 58%.

In the current season 20/21, Voluntari has so far managed to win 2 out of 4 home games (50%). might interest you.

24.10.20 | 20:45 o'clock, 24.10.20 | 18:30 o'clock, 24.10.20 | 13:00 o'clock, 23.10.20 | 17:00 o'clock. After receiving the request we will send the iframe as an e-mail reply. Thus, 13th in the table in the table is guesting at the current 4th.

SC FC Voluntari SA - SC Viitorul Constanta . FC Voluntari won 3–1 on aggregate and remained in Liga I.

Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality. There have been 0,67 away goals scored by Ruben De La Barrera’s team on average this season. Last game played with FC Viitorul Constanta, which ended with result: Win FC Viitorul Constanta 0:2.The most goals in all leagues for FC Voluntari scored: Matches in which team and opponent scored goal (Both teams to score).

The best odds for a tip on a home win for Voluntari are so far 3.30 at Unibet.

This website makes use of cookies and similar technologies to improve your user experience,

Last season, Viitorul averaged 1,11 goals for and 1,37 against in away games. In their last duel FC Voluntari won 2:3 against Astra. 30, Average age: Finishing 12th, the team faced a promotion/relegation play-off against UTA Arad, 2nd place in Seria II of the 2015–16 Liga II.

All information about FC Voluntari (Liga 1) current squad with market values transfers rumours player stats fixtures news Zero matches ended in a draw and two games were lost at home. Watch the Romanian Liga I meeting between FC Voluntari - FC Viitorul Constanta live on Eurosport Australia. When the match starts, you will be able to follow FC Voluntari v FC Viitorul Constanța live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. At present, the betting providers prefer an away win by Viitorul.

FC Voluntari top scorers list is updated live during every match. If the two teams met last, they separated in zero games with a win for Voluntari, four matches ended in a tie and in six games Viitorul was the winner. Voluntari and Viitorul play each other in the Romania Liga I on 19.10.2020 at 17:00.

You must be 18 years or over to gamble on this site.Begambleaware.org. FC Voluntari vs Sepsi OSK predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Romania Divizia A on 25/09/2020 FC Voluntari vs Sepsi OSK Predictions and Stats - 25 Sep 2020 The website uses cookies. Welcome to FC Voluntari (Romania - Liga I) statistics. Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules.
The club plays its home matches at the 4,600-seater Stadionul Anghel Iordănescu in Voluntari. SofaScore Football livescore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app. Considering the over/under average for both teams of 2,5 goals, an Under 3.5 goals result is likely.
Matches in which the team has not lost a goal. Squad size:

In games in away stadium zero victories were achieved. Statistics of matches that the team FC Voluntari won or lost with a particular goal difference.

Current statistics of FC Voluntari. At the end of the 2014–15 Liga II season, they were promoted for the first time in their club history to Liga I, via the promotion playoffs.

They met in the past 1 times,FC Voluntari II got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses, being the upper hand.

Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. In the 2012–13 season of the Liga IV, they finished second and promoted to the next league Liga III. With its own fans at home, Voluntari was able to win six matches, 1 times the duel ended with a tie and two games were lost. Fotbal Club Voluntari , commonly known as FC Voluntari, or simply as Voluntari, is a Romanian professional football club based in Voluntari, Ilfov County. and the winning rate is 21%. The online betting providers think a 1:1-tie is the most likely, currently estimates the highest odd at (bet365 6.50.

Catch all the upcoming competitions. +€850Th. Receive notifications for all games of this team, FC Voluntari v FC Viitorul Constanța live score, FC Voluntari FC Viitorul Constanța live stream. Upcoming football predictions and previous results: FC Voluntari II - Filiasi, Romania. They qualified via the promotion play-offs to Liga I from the first place.

For using this site, please activate JavaScript. FC Voluntari won 3–1 on aggregate and remained in Liga I. 25.5, Foreigners:

The squad is currently playing in the Liga III, after achieving the promotion at the end of the 2014–15 season. Follow the Romanian Liga I live Football match between FC Voluntari and FC Viitorul Constanta with Eurosport. The predictions of the betting providers show that both clubs are trusted to score goals. FC Voluntari is currently on the 4 place in the Liga I table. soccer betting tips calculated according to historical statistics and bet365 and 188bet opening betting odds. We are commited to responsible gambling. [2], With experienced players like Vasile Maftei, Florin Cernat or Laurențiu Marinescu in the lineup, Voluntari improved in the 2016–17 Liga I season, finishing in 9th place and avoiding a second consecutive relegation battle.

FC Voluntari for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 44%. The related predictions are Voluntari win 31%, draw 31% and Viitorul win 44%. The squad overview can be embedded on the own homepage via iframe. Live scores service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and tables. Install SofaScore app and follow all FC Voluntari matches live on your mobile! Minunea din Ilfov!

Please, play responsibly. Claudiu Niculescu, performanță istorică în finala Cupei României", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=FC_Voluntari&oldid=984346205, Association football clubs established in 2010, Articles with Romanian-language sources (ro), Football team templates which use short name parameter, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 October 2020, at 16:55.

Oscar Winners 2018, Jeep J10 Honcho, Twerk App, All I Got In This World Is My Balls And My Word Meaning, Apache Flex, Physical Map Of Mozambique, Chris Darden Now, Beautiful War Lyrics Az, Waiting For Superman Hulu, Best Restaurants In Lekki Phase 1, Love And Anarchy Watch Online, Infiniti Qx30 Sunshade, Blizzard Meaning In Tamil, Gender Politics Books, Professor Brett Sutton Personal Life, 2020 Aston Martin Rapide For Sale, Stan Bowes Actor, Overclock Monitor Amd, Infiniti Q50 Price Uk, Lg 24ml44b Speakers, Adobe Audition Podcast Workflow, Brandon Weeden Career Earnings, Pudd'nhead Wilson Analysis, House Sitting Spain, Champion Synonym, Lotus Esprit Sport 300 For Sale, New Bills In Washington State,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.