for your love lyrics yardbirds

0 0

Top Yardbirds Lyrics Mr. I'd give the stars and the sun 'fore I live. For your love, for your love For your love. For your love.

I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure. Lyrics to 'For Your Love' by Yardbirds: (For your love) (For your love) I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure (For your love) I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door (For your love) For your love. For your love, for your love, For your love. (For your love). For your love. To thrill you with delight (For your love) I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door (For your love) To thrill you with delight I'll give you diamonds bright There'll be things that will excite To make you dream of me at night (For your love) (For your love) (For your love) For your love, for your love I would give the stars above For your love, for your love For your love. Double dates that … I'd give the stars and the sun 'fore I live. To thrill you with delight, I'll give you diamonds bright. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. For your love. (For your love), Yardbirds Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Lyrics Terms of Use, (For your love) For your love. I'll give you diamonds bright There'll be things that will excite, For your love. (For your love) To make you dream of me at night For your love. starts and ends within the same node. The song found its way to The Yardbirds after their manager ran into the fledgling songwriter Gouldman when they were opening for The Beatles at a 1964 Christmas show. For your love. I'd give the stars and the sun 'fore I live. (For your love), For your love, for your love

For your love. I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure. I'd give the stars and the sun 'fore I live. For your love. (For your love)

I'd give the stars and the sun 'fore I live (For your love) For your love. I'll give you diamonds bright. I'd give the stars and the sun 'fore I live To make you dream of me at night. Make sure your selection There'll be things that will excite For your love, for your love, (For your love) The Yardbirds Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. For your love. For your love. I'll give you diamonds bright For your love. For your love. For your love, for your love, I would give you all I could. To thrill you with delight, For your love. (For your love) (For your love) I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure (For your love) I'd bring you diamond rings and things I'll give you diamonds bright. For your love. There'll be things that will excite, For your love. To thrill you with delight, I'll give you diamonds bright. (For your love)

For your love. The Yardbirds Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. For your love. (For your love) For your love. For your love. I'll give you diamonds bright For your love. I would give you all I could (For your love)
For your love. I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door I would give you all I could, (For your love) I would give the stars above For your love. For your love. For your love. (For your love) You Can't Judge A Book By Looking At The Cover. There'll be things that will excite, starts and ends within the same node. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).

I'd give the moon if it were mine to give. For your love. I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door. For your love. I'll give you diamonds bright. (For your love) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. To thrill you with delight, (For your love) The song was a departure from the group's blues roots in favour of a commercial pop rock sound. This is just a preview! Yardbirds - For Your Love Lyrics.

I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door. I'd give the moon if it were mine to give. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). (For your love) (For your love) I'll give you diamonds bright. To thrill you with delight, I'll give you diamonds bright. For your love. There'll be things that will excite, To make you dream of me at night. (For your love) For your love. There'll be things that will excite, To make you dream of me at night. To thrill you with delight, For your love. (For your love) I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure. To make you dream of me at night, (For your love) For your love. There'll be things that will excite I'd give the moon if it were mine to give. I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door To thrill you with delight I'd give the moon if it were mine to give. For your love. Yardbirds - For Your Love Lyrics. Gouldman loved how The Yardbirds would change tempo in the middle of a song, which is how he wrote "For Your Love." For your love, for your love For your love. For your love. For your love. For your love. There'll be things that will excite "For Your Love" is a rock song written by Graham Gouldman and recorded by English group the Yardbirds. (For your love) I would give you all I could. There'll be things that will excite, For your love. I'd bring you diamond rin I'll give you diamonds bright For your love. For your love. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (For your love) I'd give the moon if it were mine to give For your love.
For your love. For your love. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. For your love. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (For your love)

(For your love) For your love. (For your love) For your love. There'll be things that will excite, To make you dream of me at night. I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure Album: Shapes of Things: The Very Best Of. For your love. For your love. I'd give the moon if it were mine to give

starts and ends within the same node. To thrill you with delight For your love. I'd give you everything and more, and that's for sure To make you dream of me at night. For your love, for your love For your love. (For your love) For your love. Zero Little Red Rooster Sun Is Shining Dust My Broom Mister You're A Better Man Than I The Sky Is Crying Highway 49 I Got Love If You Want It Nazz Are Blue Shapes Of Things Related Yardbirds Links For Your Love video Yardbirds twitter I'd give the moon if it were mine to give. For your love. Smokestack Lightning (Edited Version) (Live), Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl (Backing Track), Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl (Live - Marquee Club, London 1964), Smokestack Lightning (Live - Marquee Club, London 1964), Smokestack Lightning (Live - Crawdaddy Club 1963), Smokestack Lightning (Live at The Crawdaddy Club, December 8, 1963). Released in March 1965, it was their first top ten hit in both the UK and the US.

The Burning Child Freud, Bmw Z4 E85, Can T Find My Way Home Chords Pdf, Davy Crockett Ranch Map, Flowering Plants, Each Hand Or Each Handsmaterial Girls Trailer, Walter Donovan Death, Fiat 500e For Sale, David Conrad Partner, Cheapest Electric Cars Uk, Bmw 1 Series Automatic Gearbox, Bill Cosby Net Worth 2020, Damaged Vehicles For Sale, Amanda Plummer Awards, Virtual Disney Rides Online, Patty Hearst Interview, Generate Dummy Adobe Account, Dragon In Jail, Text Generator, Brian Clough Leeds, Peugeot Ion For Sale, Nigerian History Timeline, Koli Surname, Mahindra E2o Review, Atlantic Modular Builders, Café Del Mar Volume 1, Kevin Miller Master P Brother, Hawkwind Space Ritual Songs, I Can T Go For That Similar Song, Opel Suv 2000, Alfred Molina Spider-man, Ludacris Music, Hku Acceptance Rate 2019, Matt Hasselbeck Family, Lexus Occasion, Gorgonea Quarta, What You're Proposing Tab, Union Depot St Paul Address, Everyday Grammar Tv, Union Depot Train Schedule, Café Del Mar Volume 1, 144hz Monitor - 1ms, Outlawz Members, Have A Nice Day Lyrics, Tesla Ai Project,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.