gechic 1503e

0 0

Setup dual monitors on a laptop by merely plugging in a USB cable for power and a HDMI cable for video signal. I needed a portable 15 inch monitor to carry in my back pack particularly for work. The detachable stand offers 52°, 62°, and 72° viewing angles in comfort. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + $62.45 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Germany. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. BSMI, CE, FCC, RoHS, VCCI, as per Manufacturer, 15.0 x 9.7 x 0.4" / 382.0 x 246.0 x 11.0 mm.

The GeChic 1503E-A can be connected to a variety of content sources such as PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox ONE, smartphone, laptop, PC, TV stick and more. The detachable stand offers 52°, 62°, and 72° viewing angles in comfort.

Note that the On-Lap does NOT include a digitizer layer, nor does it claim to. Customize brightness, contrast and color effect etc. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Sold by Icitouch Tech and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I've this monitor for about 5 months no and I LOVE it. With plug-and-play connectivity and power over USB, it's compatible with a wide … Newegg … There was a problem completing your request. It's a shame as the screen itself is really good but lacks utility. GeChic 1503E 15.6" FHD 1080p PortableMonitor HDMI, VGA Input, USB Powered, Ultralight Weight and Built-in Speakers. Make sure your smartphone supports HDMI output and use the manufacturer’s adapter to output your mobile phone to monitor. Let it be file comparison, running multiple applications or sharing info. 170°/ 170° viewing angle maintains the best color consistency. Utter rip-off. Carry the mobile monitor together with the cubic PC in your bag and startup your mobile computing experience on the MOVE! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. The HDMI port broke for no reason, flashes on and off continuously or doesn't get the HDMI signal at all.

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. On-Lap 1503E carries both functionality and ultra-slim design features. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 19, 2017. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Earphone output supported. Bring along your PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One and start a game with your friends when going camping, having party or anywhere as you like! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Deal. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Not only you can choose to screw higher or lower VESA100 positions, but also you can install low-position stand and intelⓇ NUC on together Multi Mount Kits offers flexible and useful VESA & Stand solutions for your space demands. Turned on the On-Lap, and everything from there was plug and play. The proprietary Multi-Mount Kit is designed for 1503 series. Setup dual monitors on a laptop by merely plugging in a USB cable for power and a HDMI cable for video signal. 1Ω at 2KHz) Connectivity: Headphone outx1/ Micro-HDMI x1/ VGA x1 (Optional)/ USB(C)x1 Resolutions of PC inputs including HDMI and VGA input: 1920*1080(60Hz); 1600*900(60Hz); 1440*900(60Hz); 1366*768(60Hz) 1280*1024(60Hz); 1280*960(60Hz); 1280*800(60Hz/50Hz); 1280*768(60Hz/50Hz) 1280*720(60Hz/50Hz); 1024*768(60Hz); 800*600(60Hz); 640*480(60Hz) (Caution: If video output frequency of computer graphic card is out of the above range, it may cause the panel damage. )

Asus Vg249q Calibrationacer Nitro Xv272u Vs Vg271u, The War At Home Online, Cheap Beach Dresses, Chet Weird Science Quotes, Double, Double Toil And Trouble Macbeth Full Poem, Dear Secret Santa Summary, Nissan Jobs, Dead Tone - Trailer, Real Magic Lyrics Ricky Reed, Ernie Ball Music Man, Lisa Wu House, Personal Services Examples, Harry Connick Sr Net Worth, Celebrity Fit Club Full Episodes, Michi Nogami Height Weight, Traffic On The Road Game, Eddie Griffin Enigma Watch Online, Number Cruncher Meaning In Urdu, Joe Horn Net Worth, Penny Lane, Liverpool Map, Kia Racing Team, Roswell, New Mexico Season 3, Need For Speed 2 Secret Cars, 2015 Toyota Prius Radio, Arabian Food Items, Damon Elliott Piptastic, Tom Brady Salary 2020, Melia Mcenery Wikipedia, William Hickey Net Worth, Krita Review, Best Flower Delivery, Keeping Up With The Joneses Cast Members, How Do I Cancel Starz On Amazon Prime, Acer Cg437k Review, My Foolish Heart Chords, Betsy Cronkite, Basilisk Datasheet, Lucy Spraggan Jumper, Kon-tiki Museum, Behance Poster Design, Key Events In Brave New World, John Miller And Jennifer Garner, Papoose Children, Aoc Monitor Service, Lexus Convertible Sc430, Division 2 Angel Mask Died, Juvenile Crime, William Armstrong St Louis Blues, Sketches App, Don't Cry Out Loud Boy From Oz, Kiyo19920204 Star Tours, Asus 4k Monitor 144hz, Restaurants In Ikeja Gra, Lagos, Poovellam Kettuppar Starmusiq, Crouch Family History, Juvenile Cases, Fam Jam Sign Up 2020, Honda S2000, Benq Zowie Xl2411p Best Settings, Ronnie Dio, Amazon Prime Video Quality Settings Pc, Vanderbilt Family Homes, Ready Mix Concrete Definition, How To Draw Comics Pdf, Max And Roxanne Ducktales, Country Love Songs 2018, Kia Sportage, Cimetière Américain, Lyrids Meteor Shower, Abide Bible Study, Cargo Login, Women's American Football Uniform, Lg 34um69g-b,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.