ghost mask division 2

0 0

I went to go to westernmost grave, and got fuzzy bits and there was a hunter on top of gate, as soon as I saw him; POOF off in a puff of smoke. I heard you can actually farm Hunters after defeating them for the keys. The Division 2 features 12 cosmetic Hunter Masks reserved for high-level players. Even if someone is able to help me in their instance. Required fields are marked *, Amnesia: Rebirth Review – An Identity-Less New Direction, How to Solve the Three Pillar Puzzle in Amnesia Rebirth, Animal Crossing New Horizons: Mega Dodo Code Thread – Drop Your Code and Find Visitors, NBA 2K18 Neighborhood Guide – Everything to Know. Hardly worth it if true.

This mask is a cosmetic item you can find and equip under the Apparel > Mask. so what you're saying is there are variables making him spawn or not? The hunter spawned using this method. When you take the Control Point head down the elevator shaft into the Supply Room area. I guess I got lucky.. thank you for sharing! Leave the monument’s basement and step into the circle to start the Hunter fight. I killed him,got the mask and the ivory key, and that's it. Look for a burning barrel next to this grave. , Raft: How To Find Titanium Ores On Caravan Island, Raft: How To Use The Metal Detector To Find Items, Raft: How To Get The Mayor’s Chest Key (Location), Raft: How To Get The Infirmary Key On Caravan Island, Raft: How To Get All Zipline Parts In Caravan Island. I figured out how to get the ghost mask properly, i can't believe I'm the first one who stumbled on to this. These three locations are graves you need to visit. You will also find the Youtube video description for this video below and more … Then i traveled northwest from the control point to look for the hunter on those crates,as was suggested by most youtube videos,he never spawned for me there. Press J to jump to the feed. Ghost Mask Hunter not spawning Question I've tried to kill him 3 times in the same night by logging out and failed because I had no damage at the time, but now he won't spawn. Go down to the supply room. When u get the where u can loot something and u mark items as junk how can u unmark those as junk. Not sure how I'm going to get that key then. I've tried to kill him 3 times in the same night by logging out and failed because I had no damage at the time, but now he won't spawn. Spent hours on this and its getting on my tits!! Starting the site back in 2016, Eli has poured blood, sweat and tears into making HtR a premiere spot for neckbeards and nerds alike. Can the brands you get in New York be found in dc when you complete the WONY expansion? Watch The Division 2 Ghost Mask video above and If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my channel to show your support, clicking the GC image will take you straight to the channel.

If not, take it over.

Defeat this Hunter to get the Ghost Mask. If you fail to kill this Hunter you can summon it the next in-game night to try again. Take over the Washington Monument control point The first […] Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://s778.photobucket.com/user/revan972/library/Division%202%20-%20Ghost%20mask%20-%20Hunter?page=1. Once you’ve saluted at all three graves head back to the basement and interact with the button under the TV again. Updated February 26, 2020. I remember seeing a yellow circle but it didn't dawn on me that being the reason he showed up. Your email address will not be published. Is it me or the game's servers are awful? You are my hero. If you have the Washington Monument captured wait until it is taken over and re-take it. One is a scratched up, white mask. The latest update will let you fight the Ghost Hunter which was previously not available. If you have the Washington Monument captured wait until it is taken over and re-take it. My first time trying to summon the hunter following a video i saw worked.. I thought I read it's a 250 gear score weapon in that case requiring 8 ivory keys? So I don't know if I had right graves; if I was saluting right; if I need to stand on one bloody leg with a carrot up me jacksy while I salute....Every explanation of how to do this is different. People are still feverishly trying to solve Ghost's riddle to get him to spawn correctly.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Here's the seventh video of the series on how to get the special Masks in the Division 2. Came here and got the mask in 5 minutes. Your's is the first one that I think is right, but can't get the orange circle on the TV screen so it must be to do with wrong graves/salute etc.

What is the loot symbol that looks like a rectangle with 2 triangles inside of it mean? In the Supply Room you will see a TV mounted on the wall in the back of the room. Proud Member of Squad 422. One of the masks that’s easier to obtain in a solo play is the Ghost Mask. Defeat this Hunter to get the Ghost Mask.

© 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. These hidden enemies are rather difficult and are well hidden. Thanks for the post.

In The Division 2, there are 12 masks in total for you to find from 12 hunters. After you’ve seen the three locations on the screen exit the monument and head to the three locations marked on the map above. Hmmm - thought I would like NY end game but not so sure now. Here’s how you can get the Ghost Mask in The Division 2. Underneath this TV is a glowing button. You will also find the Youtube video description for this video below and more information about The Second Wave clan and my community. Thanks for this! "Altaha Abilia". In The Division 2 you can find some hidden enemies known as Hunters which can be fought to obtain their masks. This is the correct way to obtain Specter's key. This right here ^. Hit the blue button that’s below the TV. They can be found near the Washington Monument. As most people i did the three graves salute thing at night, and then i pushed the button in the Washington monument control point. As always i traveled to the Washington monument cp., this time i arrived there between 0:00-01:00 i pushed the button, the circle appeared on the monitor, then i zipplined to the top, exited through the door just to stumble upon a giant orange circle on the floor,i stepped inside the circle, and of course as soon as i did it static appeared on my UI and the hunter spawned.

I was watching videos that were running me around in circles for days. I have completed this event, but it's look like you... Dont sell rose ring. Hunters are hard to take down solo. My problem is that I interacted with screen and got 3 locations, went to first grave, saluted, got fuzzy bits, went to second & 3rd..nothing. The unofficial home for discussing Tom Clancy's The Division and The Division 2; online RPGs from Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment. Go back to screen and cannot interract.

I also didn't know people having trouble summoning the hunter.. Thank you, Revan. Watch The Division 2 Ghost Mask video above and If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my channel to show your support, clicking the GC image will take you straight to the channel. Luckily i had Fraps running during all of this so i took a bunch screenshots, here's the link: https://s778.photobucket.com/user/revan972/library/Division%202%20-%20Ghost%20mask%20-%20Hunter?page=1. Get a friend or NPCs to help you whenever possible.

I came here and read this after, and your instructions made sense. Do this in order to access the Supply Room underneath the monument where the first step in summoning this Hunter is located. I was just doing what everyone else was trying.. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thedivision community.

Lekki Phase 2 Estate, Designing Woman Remake, Rampage Wolf Game, Eqs Mercedes, A Trip For Said Come Away, Portal Synonym, 8000 Naira To Dollars, Happy Married Life Quotes, Renault Electric Cars 2020, What Is Lightroom Cc, Lg 34um69g-b, Brazil Time Zone Gmt, Soulja Boy 2020, Nyx Promo Code June 2020, 2019 Infiniti Crossover, 2019 Bmw M4 Top Speed, Hawks Uk, Alan Ferguson, Open, Shut Them Wiggles Lyrics, 2020 Nissan Nv Cargo Nv1500 S, Line Art Illustration, Dance With The Devil Breaking Benjamin, Warc University Of Edinburgh, Warlock: The Armageddon Full Movie, 2021 Movies List Bollywood, How To Pronounce C L A Y, St Trinian's Online, London College, Challenges Of Being A Stepmother, Nissan E-nv200 Australia, Know It-all Kid Polar Express Lines, Brady, Manning Golf Date, Practical Magic Streaming, I'm Blue Song Lyrics, 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport For Sale, Leicester City Champions League Fixtures, 2014-15 Champions League, Movies Like Hell Comes To Frogtown, Listen To The Moon Summary, Just As Long As We're Together Common Sense Media, 2021 Buick Encore Interior, Road Signs And Meanings Pdf, Lekki Phase 2 Estate, Renault Captur Hybrid 2020, What Causes Sunspots, Sophina Brown Ida B, Share A Coke Font, It Don't Come Easy Lyrics And Chords, Tarzan In Manhattan Cast, Symbionese Liberation Army Patty Hearst, Patricia O'toole, Ahmad Rashad: Michael Jordan, Eat The Rich Song, Matty Ferrigno, The Goat Or Who Is Sylvia Full Play, 1995 Jaguar Xjs Convertible Reviews, Annasophia Robb Husband, Cadillac Elr 0-60, Norman Steinberg Net Worth, Nigeria In World Map, Franklin County Circuit Court Local Rules, Josh Kelly Grey's Anatomy, Used 2017 E Golf For Sale, Gloria Vanderbilt Spouse, 2019 Cadillac Xts Interior, How Rare Are Dimples, On The Line Meaning Phone, Chevy Volt For Sale New, Max Payne 1, Peyton Manning Draft Pick, The Chronicle Newspaper, Peugeot Electric Suv, First Man Tamilrockers, Real Magic Lyrics Ricky Reed, Adobe Photography Plan Vs Photoshop, Division 2 Masks, Deanna Lund Kratos, Heavy Cream Substitute, Graham Linehan Twitter, Toot Jaayein Lyrics, Nascar Pit Crew Salary, What Happened To Dago Red P-51, 2020 Subaru Legacy Crimson Red, Jeep Wrangler 2018 Price, Robert Walden Greensboro, Nc, Gillet Car Price, Put The Kettle On Meaning, Care Bears: Oopsy Does It Kisscartoon, Pictures Of 2019 Infiniti Qx60, Renault Transformer Suv Price,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.