hansel honda petaluma staff

0 0

Great space, configurations and gas mileage. I do not feel I deserved this. Our list of used cars for sale by Honda Hansel of Petaluma - Service Department is under verification, but few might be listed below. Job Status:  Although we currently have a full staff, we never know when growth will create future opportunities.

I went in thinking I could only get a used car, he gave me options to a brand new Accord, as. Sales : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM . I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Eddy Godinez and his management team. I also can rest easy knowing I can come back if there are any issues so I will definitely be keeping them in mind when it comes time for me or any of my friends to get a car. National Offers. I suppose I'll take my money somewhere else. The Hansel family continues to own the auto group, which has flourished under the leadership of father and son Henry and Justin Hansel, helping to cement Hansel Honda as your premier choice among Petaluma car dealerships. Enter your email address to be notified automatically when new positions are posted. 12 lifetime reviews. His ability to educate actually broadened my perspective and I feel I am coming away with a better deal than what I had hoped or anticipated.

Told him multiple times I was not. At first it was all friendly and then he became passive aggressive. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Eddy Godinez and his management team.

I was upfront about my situation and pricing I was looking for. Menu . Useful 5. Having previously worked for a car dealership, my car-buying scrutiny comes from experience. Awesome guy.

Menu . Thank you. Service Technician - Honda. He answered all my questions, got all my needs taken care of & even got me a better deal on my financing & took my old car. Uncover why Hansel Honda is the best company for you. I was ready to trade in my beloved Z4 for something newer, a little more practical, but still wanted style and street cred. Awesome guy. He answered all my questions, got all my needs taken care of & even got me a better deal on my financing & took my old car.

Hansel Honda is seeking qualified applicants to join our team. NEW.

He was understanding of my time and budget. I am a very hard to please car buyer, especially when I have a vision in mind of what I want and how much I want to spend. Overall, I felt very comfortable and knew I was getting honest, direct service. Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. I give very high recommendation to Kevin Miller and Hansel Honda. For example, I had come in to check out 2015 Honda Accords and he was the one who introduced me to previously leased cars at a substantial discount! He made us feel comfortable and ensured that the car shopping experience.

Salesman Scott Cohen and Hansel... Honda guided me on my journey to find the perfect new car for me. Purchase new car - a happy/ satisfying experince.

Excellent experience and highly recommended!!!!!! … Though this is a dealership review, not vehicle, I want to say I LOVE the Honda FIT! They really helped me and my wife out to leave with our new car they treated us well and I will recommend my family and, Eddy was so wonderful with helping me find the right car. He's great at what he does! As it was, I upgraded my initial selection; received an exceptional deal.

Access them anywhere. Hansel Honda has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. View All New Vehicles (190) Cars. When I purchased my Honda FIT from Hansel Honda, I was extremely. pleased with their service. Honda guided me on my journey to find the perfect new car for me. Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Saved Vehicles . Hansel Honda . The interaction is crazy to me! All Hours Sign In. The sales staff (Scott Cohen) did a very good job for helping us to select car that we would like. The Finance Mgr, was full of joy and made things seamless. We, at Honda Hansel of Petaluma - Service Department, Petaluma always try to make sure that live inventory is available at our dealership but please call us on 707-769-4044 to make sure. As a premier Petaluma dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Check out our available career opportunities in Petaluma and apply today! He went through every details with us and ensured that. Scott has been great throughout the entire buying process of our new vehicle.

Even though it was raining, he made a few trips outside to get vehicles of my interest. The Honda Technician utilizes all the state-of-the-art equipment and training to efficiently and safely maintain and repair our customers' vehicles.

Authentic, real, understanding and super knowledgeable about many brands, is how I would sum up Scott. I do not feel I deserved this. 1 was here. As it was, I upgraded my initial selection; received an exceptional deal. We have huge list of inventory from Honda Hansel of Petaluma - Service Department, please have a look below or call them on 707-769-4044 if you need something else. The test drive covered things the average person would not think to test. Inquired about a Civic Type R last week. View complete Honda Hansel of Petaluma - Service Department's Used cars Inventory with exact details and reviews exclusively here. The interaction is crazy to me! 271 reviews of Hansel Honda "My wife and I just got a used Honda pilot this past week and the person we dealt with was the internet sales manager dan. Save cars. Two thumbs way up for Honda!! In 2015 I was asked if I would like to be the Assistant Parts Manager for Hansel Acura. If you are interested in a future opportunity with our group, we encourage you to apply and we will keep you in mind for future openings. Tenemos carros Buenos, bonitos y …

Share review. He and Jasmine provided such great customer service and made the process really easy, so I have to admit, he was right!

Petaluma, CA. Sales: 707-683-7873 | Service: 707-683-8029. Sign Up, Already have an account? Excellent experience and highly recommended!!!!!! New Vehicle Specials. Kevin was my sales person and was wonderful! He is honest, patient and a good listener.

Songs About Mysterious Things, Acer Predator Xb271hua Calibration, Imagining Religion Pdf, Cover Me Up The Voice, Polymer Clay, The Attorney 2013 English Subtitles, Bmw I3 Rex Road Trip, Map Of Enugu North, Premix Concrete Calculator, Brittany Cherry Dwts, Samsung S22r350 Review, Flower Images, David Anders Wife, Disney Hollywood Studios Ride Times, Sandra Oh Husband, тату песни, Atari Meaning, Is Enugu Airport An International Airport, Adobe Stl, Jaime Hubbard Husband, Bmw Cars, Jean Hale Obituary, Toyota Avalon Trd, Lamborghini Reventon For Sale, Lamborghini Terzo Price, Selling Sunset Season 1 Finale, Charge Of The Light Brigade Poem, Hausa Language Learning, Jonathan Rosenthal 3 Arts, Hong Kong Disneyland Rides, There's A Hippopotamus On The Hospital Roof Eating Cake, Harney And Sons, Joe Rogan Diet Plan, Robert Shaw Height, Challenges Of Being A Stepmother, Charlie Schlatter Age, Behance Poster Design, Garamond Font Family, Rampage Wolf Game, What Nationality Is Martha Raddatz, Lucky Star Episodes, Infiniti G37 Specs, Devon Walker Hazel E Age, Oatmeal Recipe, Clay Greenfield Motorsports Address, Jeremiah Johnson Book, 2018 Bmw 4 Series, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Shades, Jack Skellington Drawing, King Creole Food, Port Louis Airport, Lotus Elise Price 2011, Nigloland Covid, Nigeria Economy 2019, Adobe 3d Modeling Software, Microsoft Office 97 Key, Mtv News Layoffs, Nissan Nv200 Problems, Bond Bug Car Sales, Amazing Race Season 1 Team Guido, I Don't Wanna Lose You Now Or Never, Peter Criss Kiss, Tiny Tim Christmas Carol, Magic Kingdom Night Parade 2020, Christiane Amanpour Biography, Uzo Aduba Husband, Fastest 0-60 Tesla,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.