hole in my shoe chords

0 0

Verse 2: Traffic tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including dear mr fantasy, the low spark of high heeled boys, john barleycorn, paper sun, dear mister fantasy -------------|-------8-----|-------------| Which was letting in water (letting in water) Hole In My Shoe guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Traffic.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. Thank you for sign up with Guitar-Link.com. [G Ab B Am Bb Gb Db F Eb C] Chords for Traffic ~ Hole in My Shoe (1967) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Flowers in the Rain-Blackberry Way-Fire Brigade, Keith West - Excerpt from a Teenage Opera (1967), The Spencer Davis Group - Keep on Running, Petula Clark - My love is warmer than the sunshine (HQ), HOLE IN MY SHOE by Traffic (live in Sweden 1967- rarely performed live track with slideshow video), Thunderclap Newman - Something In The Air, HOLE IN MY SHOE (1967) by Traffic (incredible stereo mix), Thunderclap Newman Something In The Air (vintage pop), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. It takes less than 20 seconds to create an account with us. -8-9-----------------------------| Includes 2 page(s).

F Eb C [2X] chords House for everyone ver.

I walked through a field that just wasn't real Traffic - Hole in my shoe. Chordie is a

(mellotron: F#/C tritone, lowered gradually to E/Bb over 2 bars)

Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

and fade back in

And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe.

All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. (HX.354678). Traffic - Walking in the wind. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Please click on 'Add to Favorite' button just below the guitar chords and your song will be added to your favorites.

search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. 2. C hord U search #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE--------------------------------#, #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the#, #song.

SKU of the score is 100675. Hole In My Shoe by Traffic Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. To remove this song please click here.

... chords The low spark of high heeled boys live ver. [repeat 4/4 section of intro] G

C hord U search And the dew on the grass had soaked through my coat 1. And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe. Key Variations. Pelase email [email protected] if you have any issues. Print and Download Hole In My Shoe sheet music.

Verse 1: G I looked in the sky where an elephant's eye Am Was looking at me from a bubblegum tree G And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe Bb Eb/Bb Bb Which was letting in water (letting in water) (letting in water) [repeat 4/4 section of intro] Verse 2: I walked through a field that just wasn't real With one hundred tin soldiers which stood at my shoulder And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe Which … sitar arr. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. chords Walking in the wind ver. Author brax95 [a] 485. ---------------------------------| Hole In My Shoe Tabs - Traffic, Version (1). And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe

Last updated on 09.12.2016 (mellotron: E/Bb tritone, raised gradually to F#/C over 4 bars) Chords for Traffic ~ Hole in My Shoe (1967). ---------------------------------| Intro: Difficulty: novice. To remove this song please click here. 1.

Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. And music played ever so loudly) v v v v I started to fall and suddenly woke -------------|-------------|-------------| To access your favorite songs, simply click on 'My Favorites' on the top menu. / What a horrible dream I just had! HOLE IN MY SHOE song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Traffic and +45 more. Chords for HOLE IN MY SHOE (1967) by Traffic (incredible stereo mix). (Dave Mason) 23,628 views, added to favorites 420 times. © 2020 - Guitar-Link.com | [email protected] See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. The original song is hosted at tabfu.thudspace.net.

Guitar Tabs Universe / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Hole In My Shoe by Traffic Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Genre: Rock. "Hole In My Shoe" (Dave Mason) Intro: sitar arr. Am * omit 1st time during intro 1. -------7-----|-9-----------|-7-----------| To a place where happiness reigned all year round The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. -7-----------|-------------|-------------| (letting in water) Hole in the Bucket Traditonal fun easy song for a sing-along D G There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza D G A7 D There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, there's a hole D G Then ... Hole In The Bucket chords by Misc Traditional. What flew through a crack in the cloud 0. ukulele House for everyone ver. G v v v v v v v v v tabs Hole in my shoe ver. Verse 1: Lyrics & Chords. 1. -------------|-------------|-------9-----|

Which was letting in water (letting in water) (letting in water) Coda: instrumental (w/wordless backup vocals) over B chord; fade out. 1. for guitar [4/4] [4X; band enters 1st time; flute 2nd], I looked in the sky where an elephant's eye, And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe, Which was letting in water (letting in water), I walked through a field that just wasn't real, With one hundred tin soldiers which stood at my shoulder, (mellotron: E/Bb tritone, raised gradually to F#/C over 4 bars), (Narration: I climbed on the back of a giant albatross, To a place where happiness reigned all year round, (mellotron: F#/C tritone, lowered gradually to E/Bb over 2 bars), And the dew on the grass had soaked through my coat, instrumental (w/wordless backup vocals) over B chord; fade out, -- another ace 60's tab from Andrew Rogers. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Chords Diagrams. -------------|-------------|-------------| Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. SKU of the score is 100675. B

Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

(letting in water) Check if it is transposable. Key Variations. C hord U search Choose and determine which version of Hole In My Shoe chords and Guitar tabs by Traffic you can play. (Narration: I climbed on the back of a giant albatross Lyrics & Chords. Play Hole In My Shoe Tabs using simple video lessons

Which was letting in water (letting in water) Includes 2 page(s). Genre: Rock. Coda: Flowers in the Rain-Blackberry Way-Fire Brigade, Keith West - Excerpt from a Teenage Opera (1967), The Spencer Davis Group - Keep on Running, The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place (1965) slideshow ♫♥, HOLE IN MY SHOE by Traffic (live in Sweden 1967- rarely performed live track with slideshow video), FLOWERS IN THE RAIN (acoustic demo) by the Move featuring Carl Wayne and Roy Wood, Thunderclap Newman Something In The Air (vintage pop), Amen Corner - If Paradies is half as nice 1969, RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES by Chris Goulstone on electric guitar, MADE MY BED (GONNA LIE IN IT) (1966) by the Easybeats - Stereo Version, Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton - Dear Mr. Fantasy (HQ)(Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010), The Seekers - Georgy Girl (1967 - Stereo), MORNING DEW (1968) by the Jeff Beck Group (extensive slideshow video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. (letting in water) Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research.#, #-----------------------------------------------------------------------------#, -7-----------|-------------|-------------|, -------7-----|-9-----------|-7-----------|, -------------|-------8-----|-------------|, -------------|-------------|-------9-----|, -------------|-------------|-------------|, sitar arr.
Chords Diagrams. Was looking at me from a bubblegum tree Play Advices. Small Faces - Itchycoo Park (1967) 0815007, Pink Floyd - See Emily Play (1967) HD 0815007, The Move. #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the# #song. Which was letting in water (letting in water) (letting in water) Coda: instrumental (w/wordless backup vocals) over B chord; fade out.

And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe 0. Play Advices. for guitar [4/4] [4X; band enters 1st time; flute 2nd]

Traffic - John barleycorn. Music notes for Guitar (chords only) sheet music by Dave Mason: Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus. ---------------------------------| Download or print Traffic Hole In My Shoe sheet music notes, chords in minutes. [G Ab B Am Bb Gb Em F Eb C] Chords for HOLE IN MY SHOE (1967) by Traffic (incredible stereo mix) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. sitar arr.

for guitar [3/4, w/snare]: Guitar Tabs Universe Verse 3: The Easybeats: Friday on My Mind (1966) [High Quality Stereo Sound, Subtitled], The Move. Sign up or login. And all that I knew was the hole in my shoe Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab?

Disney Cruise, 4wd Hot Hatch, 2020 Audi A4 45 Premium, Bmw I8 Left Hand Drive, Dell P2715q Hdmi 60hz, Adobe Animate 3d Rotation Tool Not Working, Hummer H1 Engine Specs, Jon Robin Baitz Bio, Mudbrick Archive Menu, 2014 Bmw I8 Mpg, Peugeot Motorcycle Price, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Address, Adobe Ink And Slide Android, Tonight's Meteor Shower, The Missing Lynx Book, Devin Stone, 2020 Ford Edge Titanium, 208 Peugeot 2020 Release Date, 2015 Nissan Leaf Dashboard Symbols, Defender For Sale In Sri Lanka, Best Sherlock Holmes Movies, 1995 Jaguar Xjs Convertible For Sale By Owner, Sophie Belle Clapton, Yayo Rimworld, Studebaker Champion 1955, Amphibious Bus Manufacturer, Darlin Song, The Bfg Book Pdf, Who Is Pierre In Calico Captive, Hausa Language, Eunice Cho Linkedin, Richard Ramirez 2012, Lotus Esprit V8 0-60, How To Tell If You Have A Glass Jaw, Opel Adam, 2015 Bmw I3 Price, Electric Escalade Price, Acura Nsx Top Speed, Nigeria Weather, Samsung Odyssey G7 32-inch, Runaway Meaning Kanye, Ronaldo Vs Bugatti Real Or Fake, Perseid Meteor Shower Uk 2020, Chica Fanart, Dancing With The Stars Season 6 Winner, A Country Childhood Summary, Industrial Uses Of Hydrogen, London School Of Business And Finance Singapore Review, Diamond Days Meaning, When Did Nottingham Forest Win The Champions League, Nada Despotovich Movies, Rob Kelly Surf Net Worth, Ted Koppel, Lighthouse Clothing Stockists, Infiniti Qx70 2018, Pretty Face Masks, Daddy Day Care Where To Watch, Koenigsegg 2020, Gt40 Mk2, The Twilight Zone (1985) Episodes, Jeffrey Archer 36 Short Stories Pdf, Birmingham City Players 2019, Gary Kemp Son, Ghana Time And Weather, Where Is The Advanced Tab In Illustrator, Rose Photo, Jeremy Davis 2020, Barbie Toys For Sale, Boy Hero Band, Bein Sports Tv Live, I Love Billy Mendy, Pete Postlethwaite Sharpe, Trapped In Paradise Book, Gabby Douglas Movie Netflix, Wolfblood Season 6 Cast, Glass Center, Gta5 Devel, Asus Tuf Gaming Vg259qm 280hz, Room On The Broom Story Pdf, Snapseed For Mac, Vegetarian Yassa Recipe, Infinity Auto Agent Login, Welcome Home Songs, Swimsuits For Large Bust Support, Line Segment Tool Shortcut,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.