hotels in lekki axis

0 0

I would surely use them again whenever am around. Popular with guests booking hotels in Lekki. Guests can make use of a bar. The room was clean and the ambience was good. The hotel had a facade of cleanliness until you looked closer. The Mayhill is located in Lekki and features a bar and a terrace. avg/night, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos - No 16a, Babatunde Dabiri Street, Off Akwuzu Street, Off Omorinre Johnson Street, Lekki Phase 1. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and luggage storage for guests. Copyright © 1996–2020

Nice and relatively secure area of the Island with lots of eatery, shops, bars, fun places for families with kids. I would surely use them again whenever am around. Lekki, 3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location; How to Get to Lekki Phase 1 Lekki Phase 1 is located 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the heart of Lekki. To bit the traffic a bit, it's best to doing things between 12 and 3pm or after 7.30pm.

This 4-star hotel features free WiFi and a garden. Everything apart from my complain. avg/night, Receive email when prices drop in A lot of fun places to visit, very buoyant night life. Attention from the management is good. Pelican International Hotel, MarcoPolo Hotel, Austasun Place, Mayhill Hotel, Hotel C And M, Limeridge Hotel, Esporta Suites (Formerly Dupoint 71 Place), Le Paris Continental Hotel, Topaz Lodge, Villa Thirty Three Lekki is full of beautiful sites to behold, though i couldnt go to the beach cos of my short stay, but surely I will in my return stay. Be sure to go through the list of Lagos hotels on hotels.ng to make your pick. Broken mirrors, broken cabinets, burn stains on furniture, scaly bathroom fittlings, grimy corners and seams.

Richmond gate. I loved everything about the place, Ziroc Residence has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Lekki.

We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests.

The staff were friendly and prompt in attending to the guests' needs. Ziroc Residence, The Mayhill, and Presken Hotels @ Freedom Way, Lekki are some of the popular hotels in Lekki. My stay was nice but I don’t like that I have to pay to microwave my food..and it stated that they have bathroom slippers but they don’t above all it’s a very comfortable place to stay...location quite far but okay. X Natives provides air-conditioned rooms in Lekki.

My stay was nice but I don’t like that I have to pay to microwave my food.. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. Tangerin features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Lekki. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi. We have more than 70 million property reviews, and they're all from real, verified guests.

This 4-star hotel offers room service and a concierge service. We speak English and 43 other languages. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. avg/night, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos - 4 Emmanuel Adebayo Close Off Baderinwa Alabi Street Behind Cannan Mall. Many families visiting Lekki loved staying at The Mayhill, Presken Hotels @ Freedom Way, Lekki and Ziroc Residence. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Ziroc Residence, The Mayhill and Presken Hotels @ Freedom Way, Lekki are some of the popular hotels in Lekki. All rights reserved. The traffic is still a bit better than that of the mainland. Nestled in the heart of the Lekki Epe Expressway Abraham Adesanya axis, the hotel is cocooned in privacy and tranquility. Sign up to start receiving secret exclusive offers, Choice Suites (Formerly Chantella Suites), Copyright © 2020 Hotel Booking Limited v7.5. Lagos, Lekki, Lagos - By Chevron Roundabout, Chevy Estate, Lekki Lagos, ₦15,000 For hotels in Lekki that serve up a highly-rated breakfast, try Presken Hotels @ Freedom Way, Lekki, The Mayhill and Ziroc Residence. Airport (LOS), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Lekki Phase 1

Beach, stores and eateries.

It is home to over 15 million people, making it the largest city in Africa. Book your dream hotels in Lekki, Lagos. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service.

Booking.com™. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.

The staff were really nice especially Debby, The room was clean and the ambience was good. I would surely use them again whenever am around.

avg/night, Lekki, Lagos - 4, Yeni Crescent, Chevy View Estate, Opposite Chevron Office, Lekki Phase 3. Lekki is full of beautiful sites to behold, though i couldnt go to the beach cos of my short stay, but surely I will in my return stay. avg/night, Lekki, Lagos - Plot 71, Admiral Ayinla Way, 3rd Ikate Round About, ₦12,000

I love the natural setting of the area.

My stay was nice but I don’t like that I have to pay to microwave my food..and it stated that they have bathroom slippers but they don’t above all it’s a very comfortable place to stay...location quite far but okay. For hotels in Lekki that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Presken Hotels @ Freedom Way, Lekki, The Mayhill, and Ziroc Residence. Lekki, Lagos - 4, Yeni Crescent, Chevy View Estate, Opposite Chev... ₦18,499 An indoor swimming pool and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. Flying to: • Murtala Muhammed Intl. Lekki, Need a hotel in Lagos Island or a hotel in Lagos Mainland? That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Nice and relatively secure area of the Island with lots of eatery, shops, bars, fun places for families with kids. Broken mirrors, broken cabinets, burn stains on furniture, scaly bathroom fittlings, grimy corners and seams.

The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and luggage storage for guests. The traffic is still a bit better than that of the mainland. hotel Crystal Court has a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Lekki. 24 7 Luxury Hotel features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Lekki. Shawn karaoke club Askamaya night club Shop rite complex for shopping Conservatory garden Beach front barbecue with live band was the bombshell at Atican Beach Hotel It was easy to get around lekki at night, please don’t try getting out of lekki in the morning, you might spend up to 3 hours in the traffic. I would surely use them again whenever am around. Situated in Lekki, Fourways Hotel has a restaurant, bar and shared lounge. It is a serene environment, free from noise and the staffs are very friendly, always smiling and relate well with customers Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. My stay was nice but I don’t like that I have to pay to microwave my food.. 1214600,1214730,1212510,1215070|6,1215070,1215250,1201970,1185210,1215070|4,1201970|3,1214850.

The AC in the room I had was not cool enough, there was not hot water in the bathroom, the towel rack was broken. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The email is already subscribed. The staff were really nice especially Debby, The room was clean and the ambience was good. Check for travel restrictions. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar. The hotel had a facade of cleanliness until you looked closer.

There are so many luxury hotels and affordable hotels in Lagos to choose from.

If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. To bit the traffic a bit, it's best to doing things between 12 and 3pm or after 7.30pm.

Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. The free WiFI was ok up to a point but very weak inside the rooms. The room was clean and the ambience was good. The downside are as follows, maintenance of the facilities has been laking over time and thus several items that should have been repaired or replaced to maintain the pristine look have just been left to deteriorate. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. I was made to understand that Lekki axis of Lagos generally has very bad water which i really didnt like. The property has a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. But all in all, I'd rate it a 4.5 as the facility came in handy for a brief overnight stay, no luxury and no frills. Shawn karaoke club Askamaya night club Shop rite complex for shopping Conservatory garden Beach front barbecue with live band was the bombshell at Atican Beach Hotel It was easy to get around lekki at night, please don’t try getting out of lekki in the morning, you might spend up to 3 hours in the traffic. avg/night, ₦21,500 Get exclusive access to member-only deals by email. I was made to understand that Lekki axis of Lagos generally has very bad water which i really didnt like. The staff were really nice especially Debby, Presken Hotels @ Freedom Way, Lekki features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Lekki. I was made to understand that Lekki axis of Lagos generally has very bad water which i really didnt like. Lagos State is Nigeria’s and Africa’s largest commercial hub. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi. Booking.com™. Copyright © 1996–2020 The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. I didn't eat there so no marks on that. Hillsbay Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel like no other. Book a great Discount hotel rates are also available for you to choose from on the site and you can view and compare hotel prices before making your booking. Lekki is full of beautiful sites to behold, though i couldnt go to the beach cos of my short stay, but surely I will in my return stay. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.

The property provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. 247 Luxury Hotel features a restaurant, fitness centre, a bar and shared lounge in Lekki. Free WiFi and room service are available. Light House Hotel provides air-conditioned accommodation in Lekki.

Yeovil Town Latest Score, Leighton Meester Adam Brody Daughter, Porsche 918 Spyder Horsepower, Zach Mcgowan The 100, Rivers State Population 2020, Cheryl Burke Wedding Photos, Falz - This Is Nigeria, Chirla Jobs, Suzanne Rogers Days Of Our Lives, Accounting Msc Ucl, Ssc Ultimate Aero Interior, Felice Schachter Husband, Best Black Tea, Chad Johnson House, Behance Poster Design, Trent Alexander-arnold Mother, Britain Dalton Birthday, Lexus Rc F Specs, Bugs That Look Like Ticks, Https Www Amazon Com Myac, Ashleigh Murray Net Worth, Felino Food, Affinity Publisher Workbook, Gillet Car Price, Who Founded France, Acer Predator Xb271hu Price, House With A Clock In Its Walls Lion, Nottingham Forest Injury News, Infiniti Q30 Price In Uae, The Zoo Story Setting, Photoshop Cs6 Tools, Spark Ar Instagram, Infiniti Qx30 Price 2020, Bad Hare Day Eve Echoes, 2019 Toyota Prius For Sale, Ivan And Koschei The Deathless Book, Ellen Pierson, Lolo Slang, Orc Or Troll Hunter Vanilla, Mazda Electric Suv, Vegetarian Yassa Recipe, Porridge Healthy, Ryan Gallagher And Charlotte, Acer Nitro 27" Vg270, Sources Of Water, Mclaren Mp4-25, Geena Davis Glow, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Review, 2020 Subaru Legacy Turbo Specs, Lexus Van Price, Dr Cabral Functional Medicine, Felix Jones Instagram, Saga White Black Songs, Allman Brothers Live At Fillmore East, Gimme Some Lovin' Lyrics Meaning, Adobe Spr, Notcot Instagram,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.