housesitter trivia

0 0

I was so excited as I scrolled down and discovered all the photos both inside and out that you have posted. It’s not huge, but it’s absolutely beautiful and it just flows and Goldie fills it with second hand furniture and her own personality.

Not only does it still make me laugh when I watch it again after all these years, but I’ve always loved the little yellow house in it.

Housesitter 10 question trivia quiz, authored by polaris101. Thank goodness high waisted jeans went out of style. That big side bow in Goldie’s hair gives me flashbacks , susan’s last blog post..Metamorphosis Monday..Gift Buckets, That was a lovley post Julie I really enjoyed it, I just have to go find the movie so I can watch it again, it’s been years. I too loved that movie and the house!!! I came to the computer to look it up thinking/hoping maybe by chance another person in cyber space would also have loved the house and even though it was many years ago now that the movie was released posted pictures. They are standing at the bus stop outside Rat's shop when Rat walks by. Housesitter is one of my all-time favorite movies! You’ll have to send me some photos when it’s finished. But his problems are actually just starting as Kristin sets up house: she poses as his new … Thanks for sharing Julia. Bananas in Pyjamas House Sitter (1992) Write the first paragraph of your page here. [email protected]’s last blog post..Cottage Bride and Rose, I don’t know how I missed this movie.

Would you believe? I still dream about this house. Clever girl! Thank you so much for sharing….some of my fave actors!

Beautiful House. I can’t believe I’ve never seen this movie!

I need to go watch this movie now.

The main difference between the movie house and ours is the center feature of our house was the two-story fireplace not an opening to the kitchen, and we also had a garage. In one scene, Goldie Hawn is singing “The Name Game,” and she inserts the names Katie and Ollie into the song.

Nestled by a pretty pond in Concord, Mass., it’s both snug (1,800 square feet) and architecturally prestigious. Difficulty: Average. With Kate Ashfield, Ashley Dulaney, Shelby Young, Sean O'Bryan. Designer Kelly Wearstler is listed in the credits (she helped with the sets). I AM WANTING TO BUILD JUST THE SHELL. [email protected]’s last blog post..Unique Coastal Homes, I like this movie and the house, Julia!

Ready to challenge yourself? LeAnn’s last blog post..I’m up to something ……. So take a breath, stop whatever you’re doing, and get ready to have a little fun. Categories Houses Onscreen, In the Movies. Also Cohasset in MA is an absolutely beautiful coastal area. That would make a small courtyard in the middle where I intend to put a water fountian. 10 questions, rated Average.

Housesitter is a 1992 American romantic comedy film directed by Frank Oz, written by Mark Stein, and starring Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn.The premise involves a woman with con-artist tendencies who worms her way into the life of a reserved architect by claiming to be his wife. I love this house! You do such a good job of getting great shots from a movie!! I’ve never seen this film? By polaris101. Wish Goldie Hawn would make another great comedy. i have pictures of it going up, R.E. I haven’t seen this movie in a few years, but I love it!

I’ve been a Goldie Hawn fan since high school (when she used to be partnered with Chevy Chase). fan from waaaaay back “when”!!! When Gwen is in the house discussing "what happened in Maui" with Becky, her sweater sleeves are pushed up by her elbows. -Julia.

It was so much fun to watch. Dana Delany, who plays architect Steve Martin’s hard-to-please squeeze in Housesitter, must be the only person in America not impressed with his dream house. What a waste. Julie, I have never seen this movie and now I am so excited to rent it. OMG!

When the mom gives Gwen the card with the money, Gwen closes the card twice between shots. Now I have to see this movie! When Gwen looks at it the next morning they are gone. About 37 mins in, when Steve Martin falls over the couch and hits his feet on the table, Goldie Hawn briefly grimaces and looks at the crew possibly expecting a 'cut' before the scene continues as scripted.

Aunt Amelia’s last blog post..Of Poppies, and Proms… ,-). I loved it! I can’t believe it was built just for the movie then torn down. Does anyone remember IN WHICH MOVIE a caracter get caugth in his bathtub while his house is, either burning or suddenly torn down, then only the pipes to the second floor bathtub stands whith him in the tub? The columned porch is classic Yankee farmhouse, the gables evocative of 1800s Greek Revival, the clapboard siding and checkerboard window pattern very ”American Gothic.”. Average score for this quiz is 7 / 10. Directed by Frank Oz. Where Goldie Hawn is just sitting outside the house cross legged, studying the house, and there’s the huge red ribbon sagging around the house is a perfect scene because as it is later explained, she appreciates this house, the reason for the existance of this house, whereas Steve Martin’s girlfriend does not. Anyways, from the moment I saw it, I, too, fell in love with the house and town where the movie was set. Funny how the house could withstand the test of time but the clothes sure couldn’t. I love, love, LOVE this movie! Must see. OMG I remember watching this movie when I was two when it just came out. I’ve always wondered if that big pond in the middle of town, the one you see at the end when Gwen is getting off the bus, is really situated like that in the city. I fell in love-at-first-site (little play on words!) I watched it not long ago and its so good. So pretty! Ahhh.. if I could just win the lotto!

Meg Ryan was originally cast in the role of Gwen. We got film credit because we asked, not because they offered. Have a great week!! My hubby wasn’t really looking forward to watching it but enjoyed it! Yikes!! You’re the only one who’s mentioned the house and it looks amazing.

I might have to see if I can find it again and see what it looks like now.

This is a lovely little house – although the interiors certainly didn’t stand up to the test of time! I was right! Or maybe even a nursery rhyme test? Love Goldie Hawn not long ago I watched overboard that’s funny, completly different house in that one though hey!! Thanks for all the interior shots. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this page! This house is really beautiful. The family soon discovers that the woman is not as innocent and sane as she appears. When he meets Kristin, his problem is solved because she seems like the perfect housesitter.

.-= Donna´s last blog ..An Artist’s Artist =-. tricia’s last blog post..Things I do when I’m bored…. Choose one to start playing: Take Quiz: Single Page HTML format. I remember loving this house when the movie came out!!! I am just now installing one in our county house in Ojai, Okay, now I’m gonna have to go add that movie to our Netflix queue. Visit our quiz pages here to check out some of our other viral content, and as always, don’t forget to share with your friends! Two people, pretending to be married, begin to believe the lies they are telling everyone about their relationship. The house is wonderful…Karena .-= Art by Karena´s last blog ..Keep Pushing On =-. This three-minute escape is exactly what you need!

Wow, I have always loved this house from the very first time I saw the movie as a little girl I use to dream of it! I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE PLANS JUST AS IT IS BUILT IN THE MOVIE…. I have even written to Trumbull Associates to get the plans altered to make it a 3 bedroom if they can.

The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning, Pride (a Deeper Love Remix), Pagani Huayra Bc For Sale, Give Me Your Heart Verse, Adobe Interview Questions For 2 Years Experience, Heart Of Darkness Shmoop, Watch Bridget Jones Baby Netflix, Adobe Cc 2020 Master Collection Windows, Petr Cech Band, Africa Map Outline Png, A Wedding Invitation Ending, My World My Way E-saggila, London Business School Ranking Worldwide, William Faulkner Quotes, The Good Fight Season 4 Episode 6, Wolf's Lair Map, Hayley Erbert Dancing With The Stars 2019, Station Wagon Vs Hatchback, Adobe Robohelp 2020, Wonka's Welcome Song Lyrics, Champions League 2020 Groups, Dana Jacobson Fiance, 2020 Volkswagen Arteon Sel R-line, Steve Pemberton Wife, Mindy Cohn The Facts Of Life, Directv Password Sharing, Edo Meaning Naruto, James Levine 2020, Soko Tabs, Ssc Ultimate Aero, Ted Trailer, Volkswagen Stock, British Submarines Ww2, Peugeot E-2008 Gt 2020, Where To See Draconids Meteor Shower, 2009 Hummer H3t Review, Unweaving The Rainbow Opening Lines, List Of Healthy Beans,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.