hummer h1 width with mirrors

0 0

Join Date: Jan 2004 Who's Online #4   ETC. Forums - Home: Source Decals: Source Motors Custom. Email this Page     General Off Topic HUMMERETC The one I built ist red, like the first one to be ever delivered to a civilian person. vbmenu_register("postmenu_19339", true); Ab dem Modelljahr 2006 war auch eine Fünfstufen-Automatik-Version für den H1 verfügbar, die ausschließlich im H1 Alpha zum Einsatz kam. if (confirm('Are you sure you want to log out?')) HUMMERETC You may not post new threads timgco You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Home - Characteristics of the Hummer H1 Launch Edition: Top Speed (Limited): 96 mph; Maximum Length: 195.5 In. Hummer accessories from Predator, GT and Rubber Duck. I searched and found a similar question, but it did not seem to be conclusive. Thread Tools     Land Use Issues The Hummer H1 Parts Experts, AM General Factory Direct Hummer H1 Parts since 1994! Now you can convert your existing mirror to a fully functional Convex Mirror. Posts: 7,060 Adventure Accessories is the number one source for AM General Hummer H1 Parts and Accessories World Wide. I am concerned that it may not fit into my garage. HUMMERETC View Public Profile > General H3 Discussion #3   Posts: 4     Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 Ab Werk wurden vier Dieselmodelle und ein Benziner angeboten.     H3 Classifieds firm #6   It is probably one of the most iconic off-road cars ever built: The Hummer H1. User Control Panel     Other HUMMER Models Hummer H1 Specs & Weight by Aurelio Locsin . H2 Accessories return true; Fahrzeugteile: Aufkleber/Schablonen/Schilder Schrauben/Muttern Zoll Zoll Werkzeug Zubehör/Fahrzeuge Chevy Ex Army K5 /K30 Willys Jeep MB Ford Mutt M151 Willys M38 Willys M38A1 HMMWV / HUMMER H1 6.2L Saug Diesel 6.5L Saug Diesel 6.5L Turbo Diesel Anlasser Aufkleber Auspuff Bremssystem Dachteile , Türen Deep Water Kit Differential Elektrik Fahrwerk Funk Getriebe … If this is your first visit to HUMMER 4x4 Off Road, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Send a private message to timgco GMC unveiled the highly touted new 2022 GMC Hummer all-electric pickup tonight during Game One of the World Series.     Photos of YOUR H1   Get the most useful size and dimension data and other technical specs for the 2006 HUMMER H1 4 ... Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) 86.5. { Here are the first images of the truck. Posts: 365   { Calendar That'll be $5.00 please. timgco Find all posts by timgco HUMMER H1 SHOP, PARTS AND OWNER'S MANUALS, HUMMER H1 WINDSHIELD WASHER AND WIPER SYSTEM. Mark Forums Read   Hummer Parts and accessories. Can anyone tell me the width of the H3 including the mirrors. I was hoping someone could measure it for me. // Main vBulletin Javascript Initialization   It is circa 5 studs high, which makes it capable of fitting four regular scaled Minifigures with ease. Show Printable Version     Photos of YOUR H3     H1 Classifieds 07-11-2005, 09:31 PM firm In a gesture that overtly symbolizes the passage from one era to another, GM is renaming one of its principal assembly plants. Hummer H1 Brochures and Promotional Materials. The Hummer will do well with occasional towing runs. It is 84".. Just went out and measured. Hummer H4 Discussion Forums HMMWV / HUMMER H1. function log_out() Send a private message to firm [IMG] code is On vbmenu_register("postmenu_238535", true); Send a private message to HUMMERETC Find all posts by HUMMERETC #2   If you go back on this discussion page to April, HOKC put up all the specs. Overall width (in): 86.5 (w/o mirrors) Height (in): 77.0 Track f/r (in): 71.6 Ground clearance (in): 16.0 Approach/departure angles (deg): 72/37.5 GVWR (lb): 10,300 Payload (lb): 2,186 Maximum towing capacity (lb): 9,036 Fuel capacity (gal): 28.5 (main), 24 (aux) Fuel mileage (mpg, observed): 12 Seating, persons: 4. Join Date: Jul 2005 #5   } Subscriptions ht = document.getElementsByTagName("html"); Note: Does not work on 2001 and newer power mirrors. Powered by vBulletin Version 3.0.7Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.     Technical Discussion and Customizing your H1 HUMMER H1 COMMON WINDSHIELD, MIRROR & GLASS COMPONENTS. Find all posts by HUMMERETC Thanks so much. Maximum Height: 85 In. Switch to Threaded Mode Based originally on the military Humvee, the Hummer H1 was an off-road vehicle produced in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006. Smilies are On   If you go back on this discussion page to April, HOKC put up all the specs.   You may not edit your posts *H1 Hummer Accessories* Whether you have a broken mirror glass or are tired of the terrible visibility of the standard Hummer mirror, our conversion is for you. Forums Send a private message to HUMMERETC Every Hummer H1 luxury edition vehicle retains its certification, VIN, and other provenance of the actual SUV used to refurbish or rebuild the automobile. Remember Me?     Off-Roading > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums I think it is 84 inches. {   It is 84".. Just went out and measured. The famous Detroit-Hamtramck, ... Favourite added temporarily.     Photos of YOUR H2 Find all posts by HUMMERETC     Other Off-Roading Vehicles Custom. Join Date: Jul 2005 The check is in the mail :-).     Test Area vBulletin_init(); FAQ HTML code is Off #1   Posting Rules Find specifications for every 1995 Hummer H1: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. ht[0].style.filter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(grayscale=1)"; //--> Linear Mode else } Top Hummer H1 and Humvee AM General OEM Parts at the lowest prices. All times are GMT +1. HUMMERETC All rights reserved. The previous discussion seemed to not be sure of the width with mirrors conclusion. To add it to your profile, you will need to sign in. The check is in the mail :-) 07-11-2005, 09:07 PM H4O - Like Nowhere Else. vB code is On vbmenu_register("postmenu_239510", true); Source Motors ht[0].style.filter = ""; Hummer Guru vbmenu_register("postmenu_220105", true); The previous discussion seemed to not be sure of the width with mirrors conclusion.       General H2 Discussion Posts: 4     General Sponsor Forums Archive - Hummer H2 Discussion Forums View Public Profile I am concerned that it may not fit into my garage.   __________________ Detailed car specs: 1995 Hummer H1.   Search this Thread: The forum for HUMMER, 4x4 and Off Road fans. _uacct = "UA-2859961-1"; Die Hummer H1 sind be…