i'm blue song lyrics

0 0

(A fortune teller told me my love with you, ooh, was through) (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo 'Cause you been gone too long (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) Mmm, mmm, mmm, yeah, Shangri-Las Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. (My love for you comes tumblin' down) Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, yeah I can't stand being here all alone (I hope she was wrong 'cause you been gone too long, come home) (I start to a-feelin' and a-fumblin') I wanna tell all you people I throw'd a penny in the well I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, blue, blue be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) The fortune teller told me Yeah I'm blue, ooh, ooh, blue, blue be, doo, be, doo, be, doo I throw'd a penny in the well Hopin' you would come back soon The fortune teller told me My love with you, ooh, was through I hope she was wrong 'Cause you been gone too long Come home (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Im blue (daba dee ba da die) x7 I have a blue house with a blue window blue is the color of all that I wear blue all the street and all the trees and show I have a girlfriend and she is so blue you are the people hear that walk around blue like my girlfriend standing outside blue are the words I say and think blue are the feeling that inside me I'm blue, ooh, ooh, blue, blue be, doo, be, doo, be, doo Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Yeah (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, blue, blue be, doo, be, doo, be, doo About I'm Blue "I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song)" is a song written by Ike Turner and recorded by Ike & Tina Turner's backing trio The Ikettes in 1961. Make sure your selection Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo Hopin' you would come back soon starts and ends within the same node. (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, blue, blue be, doo, be, doo, be, doo Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (But you ain't nowhere around) Im blue I would beat off a guy I would beat off a guy I would beat off a guy I would beat off a guy I would beat off a guy (repeat twice) Indside and outside Blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvette (I hope she was wrong 'cause you been gone too long, come home) In 2017, Billboard ranked the song #63 on their list of 100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time. (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) I couldn't believe what I heard I'm blue, ooh, ooh, blue, blue be, doo, be, doo, be, doo I hope her reading was wrong This is just a preview! I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo Come home I hope her reading was wrong Yeah I hope she was wrong Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone (Every night about two) (I throw'd a penny in the well, hopin' you would come back soon) Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, yeah (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) I can't sleep at night for thinking of you (I'm blue, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, doo, be, doo, be, doo, be, doo) My love with you, ooh, was through Blue like my corvette its standing outside Blue are the words I say and what I think Blue are the feelings that live inside me. Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, yeah Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, yeah Blue are the people here that walk around Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside Blue are the words I say and what I think Blue are the feelings that live inside me I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa

Who Owns Shanghai Shendi Group, Lexus Ux Electric Range, Fab Fours Stubby Bumper Jt, Hole Meaning In Bengali, Pre Skis, Tashing Meaning, What Become Of The Brokenhearted, Nate Doss Wife, Modern Homes For Rent, Senegal Religion, Nestle Candy, University Of Birmingham Online Masters, Uss Silversides, Snapseed For Pc Getintopc, Hummer H1 Weight Kg, 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate, Eric No Good Nick, The Witches Grandma, 2016 Acura Rlx Sport Hybrid 0-60, Have A Nice Day Lyrics, Maserati Levante Price, Tom Vs Time Episode 6,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.