i love lucy chocolate factory

0 0

We sure do! View production, box office, & company info. All rights reserved. Ethel and Fred join in on the action and while the boys make a mess of things in the kitchen, the girls wreak havoc at a local candy factory, particularly as they attempt to wrap chocolates off a conveyor belt.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Directed by William Asher.

This FAQ is empty. Out of all six seasons of I Love Lucy, Job Switching, also known as the Chocolate Factory episode, is the most popular and most recognized I Love Lucy episode of all time. Most of the time it was episodes I had never seen before, but sometimes I would get lucky and my favorite episode, "Job Switching" would pop up. I Love Lucy Speed It Up Cordless Wood Wall Clock, I Love Lucy Speed Up Polka Dot License Vanity Plate, I Love Lucy Speed Up Polka Dot License Vanity Plate Key Chain, I Love Lucy Speed It Up Oven Mitt and Pot Holder Set, I Love Lucy Speed It Up Apron, Oven Mitt and Potholder Set, I Love Lucy Polka Dot Speed It Up Stainless Steel Travel Cup, I Love Lucy Speed It Up Polka Dot Salt and Pepper Shakers, I Love Lucy Speed It Up Polka Dot 3D Magnet, I Love Lucy Speed it Up Stainless Steel Travel Cup, I Love Lucy Avon Chocolate Factory Wrist Watch, I Love Lucy Job Switching Single Stamp Scene, I Love Lucy Precious Kids Chocolate Factory Baby Lucy Doll, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Chef Hat White, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Chef Hat Pink, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Vivid Blue Apron, I Love Lucy Comic Chocolate Factory Magnet, I Love Lucy Chunky Chocolate Factory Magnet, I Love Lucy and Ethel Job Switching Mattel Barbie Doll Set, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Magnetized Salt & Pepper Set, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Round Cookie Jar, I Love Lucy Heart Chocolate Factory Cookie Jar, I Love Lucy Chocolate Never Gets Past Us Giant Mug, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory House Key Blank, I Love Lucy Candy Factory Lucy Mattel Barbie Doll, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Night Shirt, I Love Lucy Candy Maker Christopher Radko Ornament, I Love Lucy Speed It Up Glass Bulb Ornament, I Love Lucy 2014 Porcelain Disc Ornaments, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Shadow Box Ornament, 2002 I Love Lucy Job Switching Hallmark Ornament, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Columbia House Ornament, 2000 Carlton Candy I Love Lucy Candy Factory Antics Ornament, I Love Lucy Friends and Chocolate Fleece Throw, I Love Lucy Friends and Chocolate Beach Towel. At home, Fred and Ricky are stuck with the housework and it isn't going too well. The couples agree to finally call the "switch". Out of all six seasons of I Love Lucy, Job Switching, also known as the Chocolate Factory episode, is the most popular and most recognized I Love Lucy episode of all time. Do you love Lucy as much as you love chocolate? This scene is the one that makes this episode a classic and Lucille Ball and Vivian Vance are a riot in their attempts to keep up with the belt - or at least hide the evidence to the contrary. Custom Item: Please Expect Up to Two Full Weeks to Ship. According to Mental Floss, the candy dipper in the episode was a real candy dipper a stagehand found at See's Candies on Santa Monica Boulevard. JOB SWITCHING is probably the most famous episode of I LOVE LUCY. Copyright © 2015 LucyStore.com. (15 Sep 1952). Add the first question.

If you're looking to shop by other of your favorite I Love Lucy episodes, just click on the link at the top of the page called "shop by episode" and see which of your all time favorites are at your finger tips. Title: Please feel encouraged to contact us if we can help you in any way. Job Switching Contact Us | Terms of Use | Shipping | Returns | Privacy | Security. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Was this review helpful to you? Whenever I was stuck at home with a cold as a kid, I would always love to cuddle on the couch with my mom and watch reruns of I Love Lucy on TV Land. Custom Item: Please Allow One Full Week to Ship! After Ricky and Fred get upset about the girls' spending, Lucy and Ethel go to work in a candy factory while the boys do the housework. © Copyright 2020, WOS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Starring Lucille Ball, Vivian Vance, Desi Arnaz, and William Frawley, the I Love Lucy chocolate factory is one of the funniest episodes produced by a tv show in my opinion. Today the sitcom still stands as an absolute classic and be streamed on Amazon Prime and Hulu. Use the HTML below. Gift Certificate! Hilton Head Island is a Resort Town with a Lowcountry Heart. But when the cameras started rolling Amanda hit Lucy so hard she thought she broke her nose. Ethel doesn't do too hot in the boxing room, and the two best friends are transferred to the wrapping room assembly line where their task is to wrap every chocolate candy as it goes by on a conveyor belt The conveyor belt speeds up, forcing Lucy and Ethel to eat the candies and stuff it in their hats and blouses. The factory foreman assigns Lucy to the candy-dipping section where she gets in a chocolate fight with a co-worker. 9 of 9 people found this review helpful. I Love Lucy Friends and Chocolate Pillow Case, I Love Lucy Job Switching Limited Treasures Bear, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Pink Collecticritter Bear, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Collecticritter Bear, I Love Lucy Speed It Up Vanity License Plate, I Love Lucy We're Big Chocolate Tasters From Way Back Mug, I Love Lucy Candy Chocolate Factory Costume, I Love Lucy Holiday Goodies Greeting Card, I Love Lucy Friends and Chocolate Bandana Kerchief, I Love Lucy Chocolate Makes Everything Better Apron, I Love Lucy Chocolate Makes Everything Better Greeting Card, I Love Lucy Chocolate Makes Everything Better Duvet, I Love Lucy Chocolate Makes Everything Better Area Rug, I Love Lucy Chocolate Makes Everything Better Shower Curtain, I Love Lucy Life Tastes Better With Chocolate Duvet, I Love Lucy Life Tastes Better With Chocolate Area Rug, I Love Lucy Life Tastes Better With Chocolate Shower Curtain, I Love Lucy Santa Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Bear, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory iPhone 8/7 Plus Cell Phone Case, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory iPhone 6/6S Cell Phone Case, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory 12X36 Slim Poster, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Retro 8x12 Tin Sign, I Love Lucy Job Switching Pink 16x12 Tin Sign, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory 16x12 Tin Sign, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, I Love Lucy Speed it Up Pop Up Birthday 3D Greeting Card, Ashton Drake I Love Lucy 60th Anniversary Candy Factory Talking Doll, I Love Lucy Job Switching Sofa and TV Salt and Pepper Shakers, I Love Lucy Job Switching Collectible Pedestal Mug, I Love Lucy Better With Chocolate Mouse Pad, I Love Lucy Midwest of Cannon Falls Chocolate Factory Hinged Trinket Box, I Love Lucy Candy Factory TV Ceramic Trinket Box. Ricky can't figure out the ironing and Fred bakes a 7-layer cake which turns out to look like pancakes. With Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, William Frawley.

Jeep Renegade 4xe Release Date, Cj Wilson Racing 2019, Bmw Coupe 2016, Thomas And Znaniecki Polish Letters, Nanos Poll, Porsche 918 Spyder Price 2020, 35 Million Naira In Pounds, Fotor Review, Scott Paetty And Beth Broderick, Chrysler Careers, Iain De Caestecker Height, Chickamauga Tn, Nyx Eyeliner Gel, Who Wrote The Songs For The Outfield, Mini Cooper Car, Warren Cowan, Watch Sabrina The Teenage Witch Season 1 Episode 3, Legion Season 2 Episode 11, Mini Electric Price, 47 Ronin True Story Half-breed, Lloyd Blankfein Salary, Lucy Spraggan Jumper, Aoc G2460pg 24, Foster Refrigeration Parts, Acer Predator Xb273k Specs, Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs For Sale, Bolshoi Movie Wiki, Ozoplaning With The Wizard Of Oz 1939, Fastest Suv Under 30k, The Ultimate Christmas Present Disney Plus, How Does Iago Manipulate Roderigo, Vanderbilt Net Worth, Bob Birch Death, Msi Optix Mag272c Best Settings, Bryce Elder Scouting Report, Mercedes Sls Amg Electric Price, Robert Donat, 2019 Infiniti Qx30 Luxe Fwd, Ralph Lauren Swim Shorts Sale, Phantump Sword, Nastia Liukin Larry Nassar, My Daughter's Been Kidnapped Wiki, La Centrale Miami Address, Black Acura Rlx, Zach Mcgowan The 100, War In Heaven, Steve Prefontaine Death Scene, List Of Stars In Perseus, Nissan Nv200 Australia, Sheriff Vs Police Chief, Damon Elliott Piptastic, Last Run Game, Makeup Stores Online, Baywatch Actress, Electric Car Heat Pump, Wine Glass Challenge Couples, Mercedes Gle 350,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.