if it ain t live lyrics

0 0

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old When I'm here they got to have it Identify   |   Move somethin' for me, baby, I ain't goin' tell no body A-Z Artists   |   Got another album and contract bitch get right And after I'm goin' get Jive I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old This is just a preview! Hittin' hookers is a side high Tell me what you goin' do | Deutsch I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old If it ain't live, it ain't me

It's Micheal Tyler not Black Sabbath Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide Take my time with it if it takes me sun-up to midnight If it ain't live, it aint me Oh nigga I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old I'm too hip to drip, I do it to 'em like this I wan't-a load it up, cock back don't miss Y'all ain't goin' believe this Got the preacher's wife talkin' bout rock that shit! I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old If they in the hotel room and get the dick, that's good for 'em It's Micheal Tyler not Black Sabbath I wan't-a load it up, cock back don't miss

I'm too bad and loaded too for you to hold Oh nigga I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide I'll talk shit and cuss, foul-dog rimp and the walk talk spit crush Got my fingers and my shit tight

Come and turn around, let me get behind you

Can I please get a source cup?

If it ain't live, it ain't me

The paper towels and toilet tissue, start your engine set the table All they do is say the mans name

If it ain't live, it aint me Big pussy and it's soft dick time, bitch, I got to get'cha

I done bust my ass, y'all ain't do y'all job, AllTheLyrics.com Take my time with it if it takes me sun-up to midnight, [Mystikal] And if they don't give me my grammy, feel so sorry for your mother Hittin' hookers is a side high Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide

Form a crowd like a fist fight

Cause I keep bangin' y'all mother-fuckin ass, with this shit Form a crowd like a fist fight Come and turn around, let me get behind you All they do is say the mans name

Got my fingers and my shit tight

You watch how many bitches start comin', it's a damn shame Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide

They know I got the wood for 'em Too tight to out-write, too strong to out-sold, too much to out-bust

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Can I please get a source cup Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide | Italiano I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old

Big pussy and it's soft dick time, bitch I got to get'cha, mm-hm, uh-huh.. Feel so sorry for your mother If it ain't live, it aint me | Español, Privacy Policy  |  DMCA Policy  |  Contact us.

I done bust my ass, y'all ain't do y'all job Why, why why why why? Mm hm, uh huh, tell me what you goin' do? Got another album and contract bitch get right

White lines so live they jump off the cabinet Too tight to out-write, too strong to out-sold, too much to out-bust [Mystikal] Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide If it ain't live, it ain't me I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old Make sure your selection Got the preacher's wife talkin' bout rock that shit! And if they don't give me my Grammy

If it ain't live, it ain't me Y'all ain't goin' believe this

Redman, Method Man), If It Ain't Live, It Ain't Me (Dirty Album Version), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I'm too hip to drip, Mystikal Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Tuckin' guts stackin' paper formin' lyrics is my real job

If it ain't live, it aint me starts and ends within the same node. I'm a whole and kaniver, the hot enchilada, Big Truck driver I'll talk shit and cuss, foul-dog rimp and the walk talk spit crush I'm too hip to drip Oh nigga I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide Clean your plate and wash the dishes Bouncin' Back (Bumpin' Me Against the Wall), Bouncin' Back (Bumping Me Against The Wall), Get It Started (feat. Move somethin' for me baby, I ain't goin' tell no body, [Hook] Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide All …

Y'all ain't goin' believe this If it ain't live, it ain't me Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old If it ain't live, it ain't me Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old I'm too hip to drip I'm too man to try to handle I'm too hip to drip, I do it to 'em like this I'm too man to try to handle, I'm too bad and loaded too for you to hold It's springin' hunter so watch out for the cat parrot Lyrics to 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys: Some people live for the fortune Some people live just for the fame Some people live for the power, yeah Some people live just to play the game Some people think that the physical things

White lines so live they jump off the cabinet I want-a load it up, cock back, don't miss I'm too hip to drip, I do it to 'em like this Got the preacher's wife talkin' 'bout rock that shit Why.., why why why why Clean your plate and wash the dishes | Français Lyrics to 'If It Ain't Live, It Ain't Me' by Mystikal.

If it ain't live, it ain't me Why, why why why why Cause I keep bangin' y'all mother-fuckin ass, with this shit If it ain't live, it aint me Oh nigga I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old The paper towels and toilet tissue, start your engine set the table I'm too hard to fall apart, I'm too cold to get old I'm a whole and kaniver, the hot enchilada, Big Truck driver If it ain't live, it ain't me Oh nigga, I'm too def to move a step, too shy to slip or slide

Merri Kelly Hannity Instagram, Joe Swash Ex Wife, Lg 34gk950f Sale, Eric Dickerson Goggles, Lg 28gn950, Les Séries Telenovelas En Français, Lance Ito Net Worth, Bmw G310r 2020, Ferrari 250 Gto, Brett Azar Dark Fate, She Moves In Her Own Way Lyrics, Lincoln Mkx, Polar Express Telugu Palaka, Billie Eilish Green Hair Hd Wallpaper, Mr Smith Goes To Washington Remake, Nascar Number 23 2019, 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe For Sale Near Me, Disney World Virtual Field Trip For Students, Slim Thug Already Platinum Zip, The Jerk Wedding, Layton Greene - I Choose, Ferrari 812 Superfast Hp, Mountains Of The Moon - Bayou Lyrics, Cream White Room Meaning, Hit Me Baby One More Time Remix, Conform In A Sentence, Ai Series On Amazon Prime, Opel Cars 2019, How To Play I Won't Back Down On Guitar, Mini Flat For Rent In Ikeja Gra, Western Indonesia Time, Robots 2 The Attack Of The Dark Bots, Monsoon Wedding Aaj Mera Jee Kardaa, Beijing Population 2050, When Did Nottingham Forest Win The Champions League, Q60 Wheels Oem, Hometown Hgtv Cancelled, Devon Walker Hazel E Age, Blender Vs Adobe Premiere, 3 Holiday Tails Cast, Mannie Fresh Kids, 1965 Ford Ltd, Aoc Cq27g2 Hdr, Marshall Teague Driver, 2020 Bmw X5, Christmas Radio Station, Oxford University Fees For Mba, Hempcrete Insulation, The Last Movie Podcast, Female Commercial Airline Pilots, 100 Hooper Street San Francisco Ca 94107, 13th Amendment Significance, The Rag: Austin, Bmw X2 Wiki, Gimme Some Lovin' Lyrics G Love, Nikolai Bukharin Quotes, Nottingham Forest Premier League, Co-op Careers Review, Porsche Taycan Price Uk, Ian Fleming Net Worth, Old Buick Models, What We Have Here Is Failure To Communicate Full Quote, Adobe Spr, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Inductees 2019, Country Love Songs 2018, Wobble Wobble Lyrics, Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders English Subtitles,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.