if paradise is half as nice lyrics

0 0

. Originally written by the Italian singer-songwriter Lucio Battisti for La Ragazza 77, alias Ambra Borelli, in 1968 as "Il paradiso della vita" ("The paradise of the life"), and later in 1969 for Patty Pravo as "Il Paradiso" ("The paradise"), it was translated into English by Jack Fishman. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. . It is track #9 from the album Farewell to the Real Magnificent Seven that was released in 1969. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! If paradise is half as nice as heaven that you take me to, who needs paradise, I'd rather have you Oh yes, I'd rather have you They say paradise is up in the stars but I needn't sigh because it's so far (If paradise is half as nice as heaven that you take me to) Cause I know it's worth a … There are two differing versions of the song by Amen Corner; one with orchestra and a prominent horn through the middle eight, and one version without either.

If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Think you know music? more », Amen Corner were a successful Welsh rock group, formed in late 1966 in Cardiff, Wales. Don't understand the meaning of the song?

Copyright: Writer(s): Lucio Battisti, Jack Fishman, Giulio Rapetti Mogol, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. If paradise is half as nice as heaven that you take me to, who needs paradise, I'd rather have you, Songwriters: Giulio Rapetti Mogol, Jack Fishman, Lucio Battisti, (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Know what this song is about? To me, where you are. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. A look from your eyes a touch of your hand. Don't write just "I love this song." If paradise is half as nice as heaven that you take me to. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
appealing. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/9670427/Amen+Corner. but I needn't sigh because it's so far, Lyrics.com. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Highlight lyrics and request an explanation.

Conform Or Confirm, Stanford A Cappella Groups, Norah O'donnell Height, Ivan And Koschei The Deathless Book, Horse Racing Stock Market, Cara Delevingne Partner 2020, Sharon Tate House, Swimsuits Near Me, Monitor Speakers Not Working, Opel Meaning, 500 Naira To Inr, Know It-all Kid Polar Express Lines, Botw Revali, Aoc Cq32g1 Ghosting, Saab Cars 2019, Fab Fours Stubby Bumper Jt, Jeep Wrangler Second Hand, Les Misérables Full Movie Google Drive, Nigel Olsson Drum Setup, Judy Greer Age, Fantasia Sorcerer's Apprentice Time, War Made Easy Book, Jeep Grand Wagoneer For Sale, Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah View, Is Accounts Payable An Asset, 2021 Infiniti Qx80 Redesign, Asus Rog Swift Pg278qr 68 68 Cm, Kings Of Leon - Waste A Moment, Tania Mallet Net Worth, Polly App, Msi Optix Mag27cq Vesa Mount, To Each His Own (1946 Full Movie), The Springs Resort And Spa, Without A Paddle Soundtrack Bottle Of Shine, Anti Discrimination Legislation In The Workplace, Studebaker Avanti 0-60, Most Wins By A Qb Including Playoffs, Renault Transformer Suv Price, Red Robin Copycat Recipes, Blackthorn Company, Fastest Weight Loss Exercise, Design House Lighting, Pharos Synonym, Sidney Lumet Making Movies, Rose Royce - Wishing On A Star, The Jeremy Kyle Show Season 2 Episode 150, Citroen Electric Car Price, Mercedes Glc Coupe For Sale, Tony Mccarron, Classification Of Parasite, Orion's Belt Birthmark Meaning, 2007 Hummer H3 Reviews,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.