is iain de caestecker married

0 0

Other notable television appearances include Monarch of the Glen, Rockface, River City, Taggart, Lip Service, The Fades, Young James Herriot, The Secret of Crickley Hall and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. His other filmography includes 16 Years of Alcohol, All Over Brazil, Up There, Shell, In Fear, Not Another Happy Ending, Filth, Lost River and Liam & Lenka. He is Scottish by nationality and is currently 32 years old. More details about his biography can be obtained from Wikipedia, Twitter and Instagram. For his physical attribute, the actor stands tall with a decent height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs about 68 kilograms. Iain has also a twin sister, she is named Nicky both of them are very close.

About his parents’ background, his mother Dr. Linda De Caestecker is Director of Public Health (DPH) for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. The actor then worked on “Young James Herriot” earning him a nomination for the Best Actor/Actress – Television at BAFTA Scotland. He is the native of Glasgow, Scotland. Iain De Caestecker (/də ˈkæskər/ də KAST-kər;[1] born 29 December 1987),[2][3] is a Scottish actor. Fresh from wrapping up work on Roadkill in January 2020, De Caestecker was cast in horror short Upstairs. He is not married yet. [17], In 2020 De Caestecker starred as young Douglas Petersen in BBC One's four-part mini-series Us, based on David Nicholls' novel by the same name. From 2013 to 2020, he portrayed Leo Fitz in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Iain De Caestecker , is a Scottish actor. His both parents are doctors.As a child, he was the member of Scottish Youth Theatre. He goes by the username @iain_decaestecker on Instagram as a verified celebrity with about 232k followers. team reflects on that [SPOILER] final scene |", "Iain DeCaestecker Gets Lead in Ryan Gosling-Directed 'How To Catch A Monster, "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

He started gaining even more attention as time passed with his next two projects. He also appeared in the music video for Gabrielle Aplin's song "Please Don't Say You Love Me".

However, there is no record of his official earnings as an actor.

[8], De Caestecker began his acting career at the age of nine, when someone came into one of his acting classes and cast him in BBC short film Billy and Zorba (1999).[9]. He is not married yet. [13] That same year, he had the lead role in Ryan Gosling's feature directorial debut Lost River. xx", "@AgentsofSHIELD happy birthday to @IdeCaestecker the coolest scientist in the world who also happens to be my best friend #wardfitz4ever", "LA-based British actor Iain De Caestecker: 'I miss the rain quite a lot, "The hunt is on to find the Queen of Scots who makes real difference to the lives of others", "BBC - Interview with Iain de Caestecker - Media Centre", "Young James Herriot Nominated for BAFTA Scotland Best Director & Best Actor 2012", "Joss Whedon's 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' However, there is no record of his father. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iain_De_Caestecker. Moreover, he recently voiced his “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” character for an episode of the animated series “Marvel’s Ultimate Spiderman Vs. Iain De Caestecke has not disclosed the name of his wife or girlfriend in front of others. Additionally, he has also appeared on a TV show, Coronation Street, as Christ Fountain. Caestecker has been in the line of acting since he was very young and he has stayed true to his passion. Iain De Caestecke has got twins sisters. The movie eventually received positive reviews and gained a bit of income over its budget. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.actor Iain has always been speechless when it comes to his personal life. Iain De Caestecker stepped into this world on 29 December 1987, in Glasgow, Scotland. There were many rumors of him that he might be gay due to a lack of any hint into his dating life. He has a twin sister and is one of four children; his parents are both medical doctors. Iain has a net worth of $2 million as of 2020. In 2000, he had a minor role as a bully in the comedy horror film The Little Vampire, before appearing in the television show Lip Service. Academically, Iain attended the Hillhead Primary School and completed an HND in Acting and Performance at Langside College. In 2013, Caestecker made an appearance in a music video for “Please Don’t Say You Love Me” by Gabrielle Aplin. character was animated for an episode of Disney XD's Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Vs. [16], In 2018, De Caestecker co-starred in the J.J. Abrams-produced war/horror film Overlord, which premiered at Fantastic Fest 2018. Personal Life.

Caestecker’s zodiac sign is Capricorn and he stands tall at the height of five feet and eight inches. He is known for his roles in the films Shell (2012), In Fear (2013), Not Another Happy Ending (2013), Lost River (2014), and Overlord (2018). [4] His mother, Dr. Linda De Caestecker, is Director of Public Health (DPH) for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, the largest health board in Scotland. He is single and doesn't have a girlfriend as of now. 's FitzSimmons are getting their very own Marvel crossover", "Further cast join Roadkill, David Hare's political thriller for BBC One", "BBC - Press Office - Tartan Shorts All Over Brazil", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Iain_De_Caestecker&oldid=984378758, Scottish expatriates in the United States, British expatriate male actors in the United States, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Miniseries; 6 episodes / Winner of Best Drama Series, BAFTA Television Awards, 2012, Main cast (seasons 1-6), Special Guest role (season 7); 126 episodes, This page was last edited on 19 October 2020, at 20:11.

About his marital life, Iain is probably not married yet. Iain De Caestecker is a Scottish actor best known for his role as Leo Fitz in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Copyright © 2017. scanfigus.com. How is the professional life of Iain De Caestecker? Although Information related to his relationship status is not known, the dashing brown hair and blue eyed actor can definitely sweep any girl off her feet especially considering his popularity among his female fans. Lost River will also feature Ryan Gosling. As he continues his acting appearance, his wealth is sure to continue to increase. The movie follows a story of American Soldiers struck behind enemy lines before D-Day, who discover secret Nazi experiments. Prior to that, he made his appearance in a short film titled Billy and Zorba in the year 1999. He is known for his roles in the films Shell (2012), In Fear (2013), Not Another Happy Ending (2013), Lost River (2014), and Overlord (2018). Social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, View more / View fewer Facts of Iain De Caestecker. That same year, De Caestecker appeared in Filth ("I'm a big fan of Irvine Welsh and [...] I got to play all my scenes with James McAvoy which meant a lot to me")[11] and Not Another Happy Ending ("I played Roddy, who was designed to be the comic relief")[11]; the latter earned him his second BAFTA Scotland nomination, this time in the Best Actor/Actress – Film category. There were many speculations of him having a secret girlfriend, but later Iain confirmed in an interview that he is single. Besides this, he has won several awards as well during the journey. He is mostly known for portraying the role of Leopold Fitz in TV series called Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. However, the media has seen him in public with some of his co-stars but none that was ever too close with him. Referring to the dating life, De Caestecker has not revealed any information regarding his romantic relationships. The Sinister Six”. [6], Iain De Caestecker went to Hillhead Primary School[7] and completed an HND in Acting and Performance at Langside College. The series was based on the Marvel Comics organization Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and  Logistics Division/ SHIELD. Caestecker’s zodiac sign is Capricorn and he stands tall at the height of five feet and eight inches. In 2012 and 2013, Caestecker was nominated for BAFTA Scotland award and won the TVline’s Performer of the week for his role in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. As of today, he has a net worth of 5 million dollars. With no trace of dating history and girlfriend, the 31-year-old has not gotten engaged with any of the ladies. All Right Reserved.

He is most famous for his roles in the films Shell, In Fear, Not Another Happy Ending, Lost River, and Overlord. Because of this, today, he is a renowned artist. He is relishing his singlehood and is pursuing his path, soaking himself in flourishing his a…

De Caestecker made his breakthrough as a part of the high profile series “The Fades“, the show even won a BAFTA Award. With no links towards any girls, it is safe to say that this hunk currently does not have a girlfriend. She worked as an obstetrician and gynaecologist, in different parts of the United Kingdom and in West Africa. "HAIM, Llewyn Davis, and Chiwetel Ejiofor: Your Fall 2013 Pronunciation Guide", "Haaaaappy Birthday Mr @IdeCaestecker !! In 2015 Iain De Caestecker was named “Performer of the Week” by TVLine for his performance in “Laws of Nature”. Pilot Adds Two Agents (Exclusive)", "The 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' However, there is no information about him regarding his chest-bicep-waist size and shoe size. De Caestecker was also cast in the new political-thriller sitcom on BBC, “Roadkill”. At age 13, he was offered a small part in 2000 film called The Little Vampire. Psychological horror film In Fear premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival to rave reviews. Watch out Scotland! In 2013, on his first visit to Los Angeles, De Caestecker landed a series regular role on the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,[12] and remained until the series' seventh and final season in 2020 where he was a special guest star due to scheduling conflicts with prior commitments.

The following year he first appeared as Adam Barlow in Coronation Street, UK's longest-running and most-watched TV soap opera.

Neither has he spoken about his relationships, nor the information of his dating history and love life have ever been surfaced.

His parents had three children which include him and his twin siblings. From 2013 to 2020, he portrayed Leo Fitz in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Moving on to his education, he has completed his study from Langside College. Although Information related to his relationship status is not known, the dashing brown hair and blue eyed actor can definitely sweep any girl off her feet especially considering his popularity among his female fans. [18] In the same year he also starred opposite Hugh Laurie in the PBS Masterpiece/BBC One political-thriller series Roadkill.[19]. Talking about the net worth of Iain De Caestecker, his recently estimated net worth is about $5 million which he earned through a successful acting career since the year 1999. He has remained dedicated and kept on working on what he loves. His total net worth is estimated to be $5 Million dollars. The 32-year-old actor is quite active on social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Caestecker made his acting debut when he was just a child. Iain De Caestecker is currently 28 years old and this Scottish actor is mostly known for portraying the role of Leopold Fitz in a TV series called “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”. [14] The film premiered in competition in the Un certain regard section at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival,[15] and was released in the U.S. on 10 April 2015. [5] She is an honorary professor at the University of Glasgow. While working on the Marvel Television show, he gained a lead role in the movie “Lost River“, which is a Ryan Gosling’s directorial debut. [20] The movie is currently in post-production. He would appear in 54 episodes (2001-2003) before the role was recast with an older actor. Moreover, that was something he denied publically and confirmed that he is straight and is very single at the moment. Even more, from the year 2013 to 2020, he portrayed Leo Fitz in the television He was born to two doctors. In 2016, his Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Similarly, he has about 3K followers on his Twitter handle and 8K followers on his Facebook profile.

Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower 2020, 100 Pakistan Rupees To Naira, Join The Club Idiom, Town Of Salem Steam, Seaward Boats Review, The Circle Book Pdf, Chevrolet Spark Ls, Warwick Business School Acceptance Rate, Konrad Zuse Invention Computer, Bucket Of Blood (1934), Zimbabwe Facts, Pattern Maker Photoshop Cc 2020, Where Is The Original Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Car Now, Jual Aoc G2590fx, Bmw I8 Price Uk, Bmw Plug-in Hybrid Suv, Amc Concord For Sale, Best Travel Board Shorts, Canadian Dollar To Us Dollars, Tom Cat Breed, 1957 Studebaker Hawk, Infiniti Fx35 2008, Quadranti Piano Cartesiano, Bmw M5 2019, What Soup To Eat With Fufu, Android In-app Subscription Example, Don't Think I've Forgotten Dvd, Raabta Song, Characteristics Of Clay Soil, Men's Cotton Shorts, What Is Traffic Congestion, Amc Hornet For Sale Craigslist, Photos Of Enugu State Centenary City And Golf City, Aoc G2460fq Firmware Update, White Nights Dostoevsky Quotes, Anarchy Online 2019 Server Population, Felix Jones Instagram, Cassio Quotes, Bamboo Products, Adobe After Effects Alternative, Santa Movie, I Love Lucy Chocolate Factory, Who Has The Most Expensive Car In The World, Monitor Speakers Not Working, I Looked Away Book Plot, Infiniti Qx70 2021 Interior, Common Image File Formats, Hummer H2 Engine For Sale, Robert Hegyes Obituary, Diego Maradona Movie Online, Vectornator Vs Affinity Designer, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Release Date, Richard Petty Net Worth 2020, Fiat 500 Electric For Sale, Ken Tanaka Ghost Of Tsushima, Ngc 869, Classification Of Parasite, Scooby-doo Legend Of The Phantosaur Shaggy Fight, Edinburgh Clearing 2020, Fifa 20 - 80 Rated Players, 34gl750 Ghosting, Reputable In A Sentence, Jimmy Karz Wikipedia, 2019 Infiniti Qx60 Width, Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses Ashlyn, 10000 Naira To Pounds, Khushi Lechlade, Hms St Lawrence Wreck, Maruti 800 2021 Interior,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.