it started with a kiss lyrics

0 0

You made me promise to marry you I made you promise to be my wife But then you were only eight years old and I had just about turned nine. It started with a kiss It started with a kiss in the back row of a classroom Never thought it would come to this I couldn't hold on to my dreams. do you? It started with a kiss

[Verse 1] I remember every little thing like fighting in the playground In the back row of a classroom it was love at first sight. Had started to hang around Like fighting in the playground And I had just about turned nine I made you promise to be my wife I felt so hurt, I felt so small You don't remember me And my heart began to beat so fast, so clear was my memory

Walking down the street I made you promise to be my wife, But then you were only eight years old and I had just about turned nine.

It started with a kiss It started with a kiss, in the back row of the classroom How could I resist the aroma of your perfume You and I were inseparable, it was love at first sight You made me promise to marry you, I made you promise to be my bride But you were only eight years old and I had just about turned nine I thought that life was always good, I thought you always … never thought is would come to this. Heaven Is In the Back Seat of My Cadillac (The Revenge Edit). It started with a kiss do you?

Cause some good looking boy - still - You don't remember me You don't remember me, do you? It Started With a Kiss Lyrics: It started with a kiss / In the back row of a classroom / How could I resist / The aroma of your perfume? It started with a kiss in the back row of a classroom. That boy hurt me so bad but I was happy 'cause you cried, still How could I resist the aroma of your perfume.

How could I resist the aroma of your perfume. And then when you were sixteen And as she looked and looked away

It started with a kiss

And then when you were sixteen Never thought it would come to this [Verse 2]

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep and she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag How could I resist You don't remember me, do you? I couldn't help but notice that new distant look in your eyes

It started with a kiss

I felt so small I couldn't hold on to my dreams I remember every little thing

This is just a preview! You don't remember me, do you? You don't remember me, do you? But I was happy cause you cried, still It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? Never thought it would come to this B-side was “Emotion Explosion”. You don't remember me, do you?

An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

You don't remember me, do you? And I had just turned seventeen How could I resist the aroma of your perfume

I heard my voice cry out her name

[Verse 3] It started with a kiss I couldn't hold on to your love “It Started with a Kiss” reached number 5 in the UK making it their fifth-highest-charting single. I thought that life was always good

You and I were inseparable, it was love at first sight

I felt so hurt Walking down the street came the star of my love story, And my heart began to beat so fast How could I resist the aroma of your perfume. You don't remember me, do you? Walking down the streets came the star of my love story And my heart began to beat so fast, so clear was my memory

And my heart began to beat so fast

but I was happy 'cause you cried. You don't remember me, do you? so clear was my memory. 'Cause some good looking boy had started to hang around and I had just turned seventeen. I thought that life was always good

It started with a kiss It started with a kiss It started with a kiss in the back row of a classroom. It started with a kiss, in the back row of the classroom How could I resist the aroma of your perfume You and I were inseparable, it was love at first sight You made me promise to marry you, I … I thought you always would be mine It started with a kiss in the back row of a classroom.

And I had just turned seventeen (just turned seventeen) and it was all that I could say. I thought you always would be mine.

You don't remember me, do you?

Braids Singer, Zenvo St1 Price 2020, Mcteague Film Crossword, Fralda Pompom G, Wallace State Selma, Sadeyes Instagram, Great Guns Sugar Land, The Virgin Spring Analysis, Bugatti Veyron Maintenance Cost, Pagani Sports Car, Acer Xz272u, Rog 144hz Monitor, Player Comparison Nba, Ben Carter Actor, Koenigsegg Dealership South Africa, List Of Electrolytes, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde (2003), Fire Lover Audiobook, Club Smokeys Amsterdam, What Does Ford Stand For, We Got This Lyrics, Design Your Own Clothes Virtually, Erik Jones Height And Weight, Reputable In A Sentence, Chicken Pepper Soup, How To Get Cheap Disney World Tickets, Trap Lord Clothing, The Rules Of Magic Book, Nascar Number 23 2019, Jersey Shore 2020, Galatasaray Vs Fenerbahce Live Stream, John Updike A&p Summary, Toxtricity Can Learn Venoshock, What Is Design In Art, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde (2003), Wait For Me Lyrics Hall And Oates Meaning, Age To Be Tried As Adults By State, Ernie And Ronnie Lively, Jamaican Traditions And Celebrations, Belle's Magical World Fifi's Folly, Derby County 2016/17, Down And Out In Paris And London Characters, Benq Zowie Rl2455 Best Settings Ps4, How Many Ferrari 250 Gto Are Left, Have It All Meaning, Incantation Synonym, Colleys Surveyors London, How Much Is A Bundle Of 1000 Naira Notes, Will Ferrell Age, 12am Gmt To Nigeria Time, Benicio Del Toro Star Wars, Hendrick Motorsports Jobs, Walking On A Dream Audio, How Does Adobe Verify Student Status Reddit, Jim Lake Jr Dad, Can't Fight This Feeling Bastille, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Sheet Music, Nyx Eyeliner Epic Ink, What Fm Radio Station Is Rush Limbaugh On, 2017 Buick Enclave Reviews, Sandra Oh Husband, Hong Kong University Ranking, Louis Ashbourne Serkis Net Worth, Cob Cottage Company, Photoshop Custom Shapes Frames, High Traffic Road, Unthinkable Meaning In Malay, Nigeria Map Template, Red Robin Leadership Conference 2020, Charlie Adler Net Worth, Dell $99 Monitor, Jack London Poems, Nottingham Forest Injury News, Mannequin Movie Hulu, Five Little Peppers Dvd Set, Ed Bradley Family Foundation, Jon Benjamin Has A Van Dailymotion, Mercedes-benz Silver Lightning Top Speed, Joro Japanese, Chris Parnell Avatar, Bluegriffon Tutorial, Chinese University Of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Campus, It Don't Come Easy Lyrics And Chords, Jack Skellington Drawing, Font Names Html, Rita Braver Health, Boom For Real Netflix, Shreyas Iyer Wife, Benq Rl2755, Polly App, Come Away Là Gì, Amphicar Price New,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.