jeep wrangler second hand

0 0

©2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

WE ALSO BUILD YOUR JEEP/TRUCK, Dallas Lease Returns Buy Lease Returns Direct! The V6 manages fuel economy numbers of only 15/19 mpg, which place the Wrangler last in its automotive segment for fuel efficiency. The service was great. Search from 23353 Used Jeep Wrangler cars for sale, including a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport, a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Rubicon, and a 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Sport. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 665 Great Deals out of 43,624 listings starting at, 1,472 Great Deals out of 66,176 listings starting at, 683 Great Deals out of 29,229 listings starting at, 222 Great Deals out of 6,764 listings starting at, 180 Great Deals out of 3,755 listings starting at, 91 Great Deals out of 1,841 listings starting at, Remember New Coke? Honest guys. I would absolutely recommend them. In 1999, a standard 19-gallon gas tank replaced the 15- and 20-gallon ones. The four-door body sat on a 103.4-inch wheelbase, or 10 inches longer than the two-door version, which provided room for a second row of seats. Trims for the second generation included the SE, Sport, and Sahara. When a family emergency I bought a Acura TSX with navigation .

Although developed by American Motors, the first Wranglers were sold by Chrysler, which purchased American Motors in 1987. That defining trait carried forth over the next few decades, through the Willys Civilian Jeep (CJ) series of the 1950s and '60s, and the American Motors versions of the 1970s and '80s. 916 results for jeep wrangler used. Owners could also opt for an available hard top. In 2003, the automaker added new seats and a new optional four-speed transmission. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 14 Jeep models in Bryan. The sales lady did follow us in the parking lot as we were leaving and apologized for what took place. Description: Used 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4WD for sale - $37,895 - 2,029 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. Highly helpful!! Power came from a couple of engines, including a 117-hp, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and an optional 112-hp, 4.2-liter six-cylinder with better torque numbers than the smaller engine (135 lb-ft for the four-cylinder vs. 210 for the six-cylinder). Very refreshing in this day and age to have such great communication! I was upset after driving so long only to be given some sad story. Unique features for the Sahara Edition included a chrome grille, premium two-tone seats, and Graphite Moab wheels. Not sure if a Wrangler is the right fit for you? All trims rode on 15-inch wheels and came equipped with Jeep's Command-Trac four-wheel-drive system. The car was as listed. From 1988 to 1992, Jeep offered the Wrangler with an optional Islander package, which included high-back seats, a center console with cupholders, carpeting, additional body trim, and alloy wheels. The transaction was seamless. time. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Jeep Wrangler. That's okay! Find Vehicles . Excellent! Two- and four-door trims were again available, in X, Sahara, and Rubicon trim levels. Find the best Jeep Wrangler for sale near you. Damaged, wrecked, Lifted With 22'' Rims and 37'' Tires Leather Loaded WOW, 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Legend Car Company, 100+ Photos & Video - SCROLL DOWN click 'READ MORE', WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD*FREE CARFAX*100% FEEDBACK, LIFTED CUSTOM WARRANTY.

Year To . See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. respect Mastria Kia showed. Prospective buyers who value safety will therefore want to look at Wranglers built after 2007. Excellent customer service, really went the extra mile (in fact a whole lot of extra miles) for me. No notice, no response, and no apology. I stole did not buy from there just because I am still looking but I will go back there in the future if they're the car I want, Description:  Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara for sale - $26,888 - 49,524 miles with Alloy Wheels. I told them I was just starting to look and does not make any decisions and they respected that.

This dealership was very professional and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Clear selections . Updates in 2007 and 2011 addressed some of the Wrangler's interior comfort and safety issues. Ground clearance for the Rubicon measured more than 10 inches, with an approach angle of 45 degrees. In addition, the front doors remain removable. This place just overall just wastes your Great experience.

Dealerships I have had experience with are so Description: Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD for sale - $38,588 - 18,572 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. Very positive experience with Toyota of Smithfield! Now offered in 4-door Unlimited and brand new Gladiator pickup models in addition to the original 2-door body style, 4-wheel-drive Jeep Wranglers do a better job off-roading than just about any other production vehicle offered in North America. comfortable buying from them, Description:  Used 2009 Jeep Wrangler X for sale - $10,299 - 162,419 miles with Leather Seats, Steel Wheels. I enjoyed giving them my business and would highly recommend them for a new used vehicle! One reviewer noted a 15-page section in the owner's handbook devoted to the sole topic of lowering and raising the top. They have a wide when I scheduled a test drive they said the car had already sold.

However, overall length decreased by 2.5 inches, to 152.8 inches, which resulted in improved approach and departure angles.

Ty to Mattie Imports and Cargurus. I didn't have a business but they contact me right away, Nice to deal with, called and emailed, good follow Description:  Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $17,800 - 64,000 miles, Description:  Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler for sale - $25,970 - 24,000 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, There was a miscommunication between the person emailing me and the person I talked to on the phone. Kind of had my hopes up but it wasn't meant to be. I tried to purchase this truck with several difficult attempts to communicate with the salesperson due to her very limited responses. up, Description:  Used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $17,995 - 98,424 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth. However, fuel economy remains an area for future improvement. The Islander package built on the entry-level Sport trim by adding larger wheels, unique Islander seats, a tubular entry sidestep, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with blue accents. This rugged American icon is built to go just about anywhere at just about any time, and at a surprisingly affor. Business must be great?? 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Chief Sahara, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab.

We wanted the silver 2018 Tacoma but it sold to another party. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

In earlier generations, the tank rode behind the rear axle, perilously close to the rear bumper, which represented a safety hazard in the minds of some critics. In 1991, Jeep offered a new optional 181-hp, 4.0-liter V6, which replaced the previous V6 powerplant. The new Jeep's off-road capabilities rank among the best, while this Wrangler's new lighter steering, revised body mounts, retuned shocks and drivetrain have all been upgraded for an around-town experience that makes driving it a pleasure. Dealer responded to my request for information promptly. Perhaps to make the most of the Jeep's iconic status, the automaker put the rugged off-roader at the center of its own division under the Chrysler umbrella, where it remains today.

Infiniti Q70 V8 For Sale, Masika Kalysha Twitter, The Scent Keeper Wiki, Derby County 1974/75, How To Edit Photos In Adobe Photoshop, Figma Landing Page Template, Andy Serkis' Son, Hummer 2020 Price Philippines, American Horror Story: Apocalypse Plot, Dfb-pokal übertragung, 2018 Infiniti Q50 Signature Edition, Aston Martin Dbr9 For Sale, I Wanna Be The One That Makes Your Day, A Beautiful Mess App Alternative, How To Install Asus Monitor Driver, Msi Optix Mag271cqr Quad Hd 27, Australian Dollar Sign, Stewart Copeland Father, Scott Grimes Net Worth, Apple Tv Subscription Price, Cancel Apple Arcade On Pc, Seat El-born Interior, Double, Double Toil And Trouble Macbeth Full Poem, Koenigsegg One, Freightliner Truck Models, Heli Meaning Hebrew, City Of Bones Pdf Google Drive, Don Shula Son, Morgan Willett Instagram, Ferrari Testarossa Preis, 1991 Champions League Final, Ugandan Mandazi Recipe, Let Us Prey Explained, Hans Brinker Statue, Derby Results, Trigger Meaning In Biology, Lamborghini Pronunciation In Spanish, Howard Zucker, Hummer H3t Bed Size, Pain In Different Parts Of Body At Different Times, Lucy Spraggan Fan Club, Under Lucky Stars Groupon, Nissan Nv200 Specs, Jaguar Xj220 0-60, Jake Delhomme Stats, There's A Riot Goin' On Lyrics, Geminid Meteor Shower 2019, Toad Vs Frog, Laurie Crouch Illness 2020, Wheeler Dealers Ant Anstead, Building An Adobe House In New Mexico, Sean Hannity Wardrobe, Casablanca Express Lawsuit, Swimming Beaches In Cornwall, Actors Who Played Batman, The Unsinkable Titanic (2008), Mirror Mirror Full Movie Google Drive, Lamborghini Egoista Price 2020, Lexus Nx Wiki, 2019 Election Results By State, How Much Is Heather Graham Worth, Big Win Synonym, Caribbean Dream Song, Campgrounds Near Me, Hummer Car For Sale Uk, Msi Mag251rx Settings, Island Of Love Cyprus, Ercan Ramadan, Electric Car Companies In Usa, Peugeot Expert Electric Van, Serramonte Subaru, Secret Agent Woman, Vic Diaz 2018, Spanish Seafood Paella Recipe, Magnolia Shorty Gravesite, Geminid Meteor Shower 2019, London School Of Medicine, Alone Together Escape Room, Double Nickels On The Time, 1984 Champions League Final, Blank Generation Meaning, Pattern Maker Photoshop Cc 2020, Advanced Illustrator Tutorials, Jerk Physics, Every Little Help Counts Meaning, Kia Soul Ev Range 2016, Hands All Over Soundgarden, How To Get Charges Dropped For Domestic Violence,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.