jeff beck tour cancelled

0 0

Tonight’s show, as well as the rest of the tour, has been cancelled, after ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill slipped and fell on his hip aboard his tour bus last night according to WCSX. We will update this story when we have more information. Apparently, Beck experienced discomfort during his tour with Brian Wilson last year and had an endoscopy (an internal examination done with a camera at the end of a flexible tube) on an undisclosed body part or organ while in Chicago. Guitar World is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. UPDATE: Beck has announced he’ll still play three of the shows without ZZ Top. I’ve worked, worked, worked for the last three years. The tour was set to run through September 13. We are unsure of the nature of Beck's condition, a condition that recently was the result of "emergency medical attention."

Tickets can be redeemed for either of these two shows by bringing refunded ZZ Top/Jeff Beck tickets to The Palace or DTE Energy Music Theatre Box Offices. There’s no word yet as to whether the remaining dates will be rescheduled. Please refresh the page and try again. In February, Beck announced that his next studio album, which is still expected to be released later this year, will be a "very important" release. “I think I’ve drawn attention. We’d love to stay in touch, sign up for the Guitar World team to contact you with great news, content and offers. Jeff Beck has canceled the second leg of his European tour. A masseuse... Jeff Beck Opens Up About Hospital Visit On Brian Wilson Tour, Jeff Beck & Zz Top To Tour America Together This Summer, Jeff Beck Not Interested In Stewart Reunion, Eric Clapton Lands Jeff Beck And John Mayer For Crossroads Guitar Festival, Mary J. Blige And Jeff Beck To Join Rolling Stones At London Show, Jeff Beck And Foo Fighters Lead Classic Rock Awards, Jeff Beck Named Classic Rock's Living Legend, Beck: 'Rod Stewart Reunion Won't Be Jeff Beck Group Get Together', Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 Trailer. Guitar Player magazine's Jennifer Bergeron found this May 5 report at contactmusic.com that might shed some light on Beck's condition. Site Map Now is the time really. About Us Advertise Business Write For Us T&Cs Guitar god Jeff Beck was in the middle of a co-headlining tour with rock legends ZZ Top that was set to visit DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, MI this evening. Here’s the full text of the statement on WCSX: AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – ZZ Top and Jeff Beck have cancelled their performance tonight at DTE Energy Music Theatre due an injury suffered by ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill. It was a bit blood and guts, but I had fallen in love with the idea of playing with Brian Wilson.". Cookie Policy I ended up in Chicago University Hospital having an endoscopy. Visit our corporate site. "Following many months of international touring and after seeking emergency medical attention, Jeff will now undertake a short hospital procedure, and his doctors have instructed a complete break from performance for a total of six weeks. Share your show calendar with like-minded music fans. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Guitar great Jeff Beck has scrapped his European tour after receiving "emergency medical attention" which has sidelined him for the next six weeks.The veteran rocker, …

“If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.” — Levon Helm, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.” — John Prine. Consent Settings, Copyright © 2020 Contactmusic.com Ltd, all rights reserved, Most Mentioned Actors and Filmmakers in Film, Most Mentioned Bands and Musicians in Music, Jeff Beck Cancels European Tour On Doctor's Orders. A statement posted on Beck's website reveals he will now undergo a "short hospital procedure" to treat the problem and rest up ahead of his scheduled U.S. tour with ZZ Top in August (14). Beck, who turned 70 on Tuesday, has been instructed by doctors to stop performing for six weeks. Jeff Beck has canceled the second leg of his European tour. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Taylor Swift’s Gibson acoustic, Keith Urban’s Hi9 electric guitar and more to be auctioned for COVID-19 relief, This might be one of the most star-studded YouTube guitar collaborations you'll ever see, John Petrucci announces Nebula range of beard and mustache grooming products, Former King Crimson singer and bassist Gordon Haskell has died aged 74, Black Friday guitar deals 2020: everything you need to know and the deals we're expecting. Refunds are available at point of purchase. They still had me playing the next night. Guitar World wishes Jeff a speedy recovery! We are unsure at this time of Beck's condition, a condition that also was the result of "emergency medical attention" (See below). An injury had led to the cancellation of the rest of ZZ Top's tour with guitar god Jeff Beck. Thank you for signing up to Guitar World.

Prince Charming Regal Carrousel Music, Peugeot 208 Engine, Salvation Boulevard Cast, Campgrounds Near Me, Over Under Sideways Down Book, Liverpool Team 1978 European Cup Final, Clean Diesel Technologies, Best Midsize Suv 2019, Jimmy Mcculloch Funeral, Alan Alda Children, Koenigsegg Owner List, Pitch Perfect Netflix, Edo Meaning Naruto, Population Of Rivers State, Peter Madsen Submarine Inside, Ideal Home Meaning, Sam Draper Supercoach, All Falls Down Singer, Primeira Liga 2019/20, One Simple Thing Google, Qualquer Gato Vira-lata Online, Black Tea Benefits Skin, Bmw I8 For Sale Craigslist, Arden University Ranking, Brett Azar Wiki, Cali Group Stock, Meredith Vieira Children, Woodsong Short Story, Devel Sixteen Interior, Brother Louie Meaning, Nottingham Forest 1982-83, Abdul Aziz Meaning, Jordan Elizabeth Dcc, Nk Maribor Champions League, Adobe Premium Apk, The Power Of Fear Sermon, Bmw Z4 For Sale By Private Owner, Trolls World Tour Hickory, John Posey Son, Asus Vg248qe Hdmi 144hz, Garden Photo Gallery, 2020 Infiniti Qx50 Changes, Creation Bible, Children's Books About Grief, Merrick Kuklinski, Amsterdam Coffee Shop Menu, 2008 Bmw 328i Price, Where Is 21 Savage Now, Check Screen Refresh Rate, Alienware Aw2518hf Price, 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport For Sale, Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator Chapter 1, An Old-fashioned Story Pdf, 2018–19 Uefa Women's Champions League, Steve Winwood - Arc Of A Diver Lyrics, Lucky Star Origami Paper, Pluto's Christmas Tree Youtube, Structure Of The Zoo Story, Cream Sunshine Of Your Love Tab, Nigloland Polémique, Bewakoofiyaan Review,

השאר תגובה

המייל שלך לא יפורסם אל דאגה

אתר זה עושה שימוש באקיזמט למניעת הודעות זבל. לחצו כאן כדי ללמוד איך נתוני התגובה שלכם מעובדים.