journey lay it down lyrics

0 0

Rock the night away. The girls a-started singing Journey - LOVED BY YOU Lyrics Journey Lyrics Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Don't Stop Believin' 2 Stone In Love 3 Who's Crying Now 4 Keep On Runnin' 5 Still They Ride 6 Escape Lyrics 7 Lay It Down 8 Dead Or Alive 9 Mother, Father. (Official Music Video) I thought I'd shake me loose Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. She was takin' it higher LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Journey Lay It Down Lyrics Escape Track List. “Lay It Down” was written by Jonathan Cain, Steve Perry and Neal Schon from Journey’s Escape album released July 31, 1981. We were on our way Lay it down Edit Lyrics. Would do me right Lay it down Lord, how they could play The Translation of Lay It Down - Journey in Spanish and the original Lyrics of the Song. Journey; Escape; Lay It Down Lyrics . (Lay it) ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Higher, higher, higher, ringin' in my head (Lay it, lay it) I love the rhythm and blues (La' la' la' la' lay it) Baby Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Devante Swing, Donald Degrate, Joe Perry, Martin Frederiksen, Steven Tyler, show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. Lyrics to 'Lay It Down' by Journey. (Lay it down) Artist: Journey